Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.

Discus and support Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently facing an issue related to Xbox PC app where I am being redirected to game services page upon trying to launch halo Infinite. I did try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ayushanand1, Dec 9, 2021.

1. ayushanand1
    ayushanand1 Guest

I am currently facing an issue related to Xbox PC app where I am being redirected to game services page upon trying to launch halo Infinite.

I did try to remove the app and reinstall it no luck.

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

:)

ayushanand1, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Andocretuse welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Right click start -> run -> type "services.msc"

"Gamingservices" should be on automatic and running (there are 2 of them)

If that doesn't work, go to start - settings - apps - apps&features

then look for gaming services, click on advanced options and try to repair or reset it. you can also do the same for Windows store and Halo itself.

As a last resort you can try this link:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. SamQY Win User

Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.
    2. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    3. Open the Microsoft Store app, library>get updates and update everything.
    4. Press the Windows Button then type Services.
    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.
    Then select Run as Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services.
    Do this with each of the services listed above.
    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. CroatiaGM Win User

Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

When I go to launch Halo:Infinite, the windows store opens and shows me user reviews for Gaming Services. Can't figure out how to get past this issue.

First review on Gaming Services says to use some powershell commands to put in. They don't seem to work for me though.
    Same problem.
  5. JavierMartinez43567 Win User

So I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, and now, of course, the game won't install.

Error details gives "0x80070424" which has to do with connectivity issues, but I'm not having any aside from whatever is going on here.

Help?!
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Attempting to launch Halo Infinite, I get redirected to the Game Services app.

Thema:

1. Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite. - Similar Threads - Being redirected Game

2. Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service?: I can’t be the only one that’s sick of online trolls that Microsoft chooses to enable. We need some sort of Reputation system back, but a better one. Repeat offender trolls harassing people with...
  3. My credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    My credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1: Hi, My card is being charged from oct 2021 and every month now NOK 125 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1 M , I do not have any active Microsoft subscriptions and I do not have Xbox or Xbox account. (I...
  4. How do I talk to a human being???

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a human being???: I have a specific question, and all of your support seems to be run by automation that just goes in circles. I'm sorry if I am just not understanding how to speak to a real representative but I...
  5. When is the permanently suspended glitch being fixed???

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is the permanently suspended glitch being fixed???: I got permanently suspended Sunday, January 16th 2022 and i'm yet to receive any information on when this glitch is being fixed. I haven't been able to play any of my games in days because of this...
  6. Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...: Bought a used XBox 1X and had to do a reset to factory settings. After using the XBox for a few weeks, it started asking for a password before I could log in... Must have messed up putting in my...
  7. Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...

in XboX Insiders
    Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...: When you don't care about your responsibility as a service to keep your customers safe in the cyber space,How can you then use freedom speech the excuse to let your employee's join in on the...
  8. EA is being... well EA

in XBoX on Windows
    EA is being... well EA: had EA on the pc for a while (being Origin at the start) to deleting it last year and Xbox Gamepass PC. Now re-installing them both, XGP is working just fine, but my EA installer keeps saying that...
  9. Being banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned: I was banned for my profile picture. I hadn’t even realized I had done it and I have spent tons of money and then I get banned. I’m honestly very outraged at how Xbox can ban me and not even give...
  10. Being redirected to support when trying to get into account settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Being redirected to support when trying to get into account settings: Hi, I am trying to access my account settings to change a privacy setting, but whenever i try to do this, i get redirected to a support page, I'm not sure if other people have this problem but its...