BEING REMOVED AS AN XBOX AMBASSADOR

Discus and support BEING REMOVED AS AN XBOX AMBASSADOR in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My buddy and I game share his account got temporarily banned and i got removed as an ambassador because his account is on my xbox i want my badge back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sblatter, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Sblatter
    Sblatter Guest

My buddy and I game share his account got temporarily banned and i got removed as an ambassador because his account is on my xbox i want my badge back BEING REMOVED AS AN XBOX AMBASSADOR :(

:)

Sblatter, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but sharing accounts is a violation of the code of conduct/terms of service and once you're removed from the program, you cannot rejoin.
  3. z0mbiekiller80 Win User

i must have been banned from being an Ambassador

i got removed from being a ambassador thats what it says
  4. [Alfie] Win User

Can anyone else play gta i have gta via ultimate and it not letting me play. If you can help let me know please

GTA V was removed from the Xbox Gamepass because it is being replaced with Red Dead Redemption 2.

Xbox Ambassador

5. Mister Barakus Win User

Suspended forums account - Removed from Ambassador program.

Hello Umbre,

We do frequent but random checks on all of our Ambassadors. If we find that the Ambassador has violated the Terms of Use anywhere else on the Xbox LIVE service (that includes forums, Xbox.com, etc) they are removed from the program. Having a violation elsewhere
    does not uphold the standards of being an Ambassador.

Violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use

Violation of the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct

Not upholding the standards of the Ambassadors program
    We do not, however, have any further information to share regarding your removal & suspension as the email states. Any further threads/PMs about this could result in further action being taken.
  6. DwarfishActor Win User

Enforcement United

Hey there! Unfortunately the progression of Enforcement United was paused and eliminated. You can access the website, but features are removed from being accessible. I feel your stress!

- , Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

1. BEING REMOVED AS AN XBOX AMBASSADOR - Similar Threads - BEING REMOVED AMBASSADOR

2. My gamertag being approved, then being denied and removed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag being approved, then being denied and removed.: They said it was against their community standards, but I believe they are taking it out of context. My fondest memories are playing cowboys and Indians with my friends as a kid, if you didn't...
  3. About Fallout 4 being removed from the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Fallout 4 being removed from the game pass: Hi my name is Joshua Darling, andi was wondering why is it that Fallout 4 isn't on the game pass anymore also I've over looked another website saying that gta 5 & Doom will be taken off as well....
  4. city skylines being removed from game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    city skylines being removed from game pass: i have this really good game called city skylines that i played on my xbox and i had a trial for it at first but i saw it on game pass so i bought the game pass just to play it and now it has been...
  5. How do I remove a credit card if it is being used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove a credit card if it is being used?: I was trying to redeem a 3 month gold card since mine ran out but it says "The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase." I tried to remove it but it said it...
  6. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...
  7. Dishonored 2 saved files being removed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Dishonored 2 saved files being removed.: I have been playing dishonored 2 on the xbox (beta) app on pc through the game pass, i have come to continue my campaign today and all my saved data has been removed is there anyway i can get it...
  8. Being removed from a game and discontinued from Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being removed from a game and discontinued from Xbox live: i have had this happen twice now. I am in a game everyone disappears and i cannot interact with the game. Then it removes me from the game and discontinues my xbox live. What is happening? Help...
  9. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  10. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account: I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken. I've tried contacting Microsoft, yet am stuck...