Being removed from a game and discontinued from Xbox live

Discus and support Being removed from a game and discontinued from Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have had this happen twice now. I am in a game everyone disappears and i cannot interact with the game. Then it removes me from the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PhoenixSolo, Jul 8, 2019.

1. PhoenixSolo
    PhoenixSolo Guest

i have had this happen twice now. I am in a game everyone disappears and i cannot interact with the game. Then it removes me from the game and discontinues my xbox live. What is happening?

Help please. I have lost achievements and 50 victories in gears of war 4 horde.

:)

PhoenixSolo, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, have you tried to
    Power Cycle
    the console as the Ambassador has suggested? If not, I would suggest trying that. After which, I would recommend trying to

Troubleshoot the Network Connection
    to see if that may be causing the issue.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

as with many others i cant connect

5. el Zombi Dios Win User

I won a 48 hours xbox live gold but I have an old normal xbox crystal and don't know how to access the code

6. Knowitall(2) Win User

memory space required for LIVE

Thema:

1. Being removed from a game and discontinued from Xbox live - Similar Threads - Being removed game

2. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  3. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account: I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken. I've tried contacting Microsoft, yet am stuck...
  4. Kinect being a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect being a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]: I have an xbox one kinect all was fine, and my electric went out, then when i restarted xbox the kinect was turning off and on continuously, when i got to what connect sees, says plug kinect in...
  5. Is anybody else fed up with their event stats being [Mod Removed] up in Solitaire because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else fed up with their event stats being [Mod Removed] up in Solitaire because...: Sometimes, I start a game on an event challenge/game and have to break off, so I close down the game after having played for a couple of minutes, sign out of the system, come back to the game a...
  6. Im tired of being [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im tired of being [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]: Why i cannot play the gold game on X1, i already paid gold to have it why they said that i need to renew gold if i wanna play....this is mine i paid the to have it even if its only 13,75$.....if...
  7. Xbox is being wierd and simply [Mod Removed - See Mod Notes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is being wierd and simply [Mod Removed - See Mod Notes]: (btw I'm not sure what #IDARB is so sorry if I posted this to the wrong thing) okay so my Xbox is being dumb and here's why, it keeps on saying on the home screen "connect to Xbox live" so I go to...
  8. Gamer Picture keeps being removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Picture keeps being removed: Hi there, I've created a gamer picture for myself that I'm quite happy with, but it either keeps getting removed or never passes verification. I wouldn't mind but i don't think it violates any...
  9. Can't add friends/friends being removed from list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends/friends being removed from list: I'm having an issue adding a friend. When I add them they appear on my list but are removed a bit later. Another friend is also having this issue with me. I keep getting removed from their...
  10. Can't remove friends from friends list, favorites not being downgraded to normal friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remove friends from friends list, favorites not being downgraded to normal friend: As the title states. I can't do a couple things. 1. Remove people from my friends list. It says they are removed. However, they stay, yet when you select to look at their profile, it shows (add...