Being shocked

Discus and support Being shocked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 360 s halo 4 le console is shocking me in the side by the eject button. my xbox one is right by it. 2320cae2-1436-414b-a077-55565f9c576e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fear2Eternity, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Being shocked

My 360 s halo 4 le console is shocking me in the side by the eject button.

my xbox one is right by it.

:)

Fear2Eternity, Jan 23, 2014
  2. McFragPants
    McFragPants Guest
    Shocked

^ Agreed. Nothing special but the same old fun CoD experience that you get tired of and come back to every now and then

McFragPants, Jan 23, 2014
  3. McFragPants
    McFragPants Guest
    Shocked

I like how the game is changing but its the player base that ruins it for me. I run around just to get killed by people sitting in corners with an smg. Lag compensation is terrible as well

McFragPants, Jan 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Being shocked

If you are getting a shock from your console you should set up a repair for it.

onyxishere, Jan 23, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Being shocked

If you are getting a shock from your console you should set up a repair for it.
  6. X CROZIER X Win User

Worst games you've ever played?

Shocking how I believe some of these games that are being mentioned are decent and well built.
  7. COD 2 HALO Win User

Shocked

Well my co arrived at 1:30 WTF! Got t on played until 5:30 .

Ok well I am not so impressed. The game looks great but plays small. Its as if the spawn system just nerfs maps. Or I have gotten much better at cutting off certain routes into the hot zones of the maps.

The weapons are simple to use atleast from the default ones and the several I picked up. Not much recoil and the first three in the assault class get the job done.

Grenades,lol yeah the shock stick gets the job done much better. Concussion bangs are a joke and need an update urgently. I have walked into a concussion thrown at me several times that last for what seems like a long 2seconds at best.

No need for dead silince or the ghost perk because I do not here foot steps even on gamers with default classes. Whats up with that. Gamers who purchased headsets with all this takk of hearing players footsteps must be thinking, WHY THE F I DON'T HERE FOOTSTEPS?
    Seriously where is the sound of footsteps online? I hear my steps barely also.

The first sniper rifle is horrible.

The MP end of things are clean and basic. Treyarch at its best with simplifing the shooting and gun on gun physics of the game. The game plays smooth and the spawning, well the game just came out so I will hold back on that. I had an ok time but was not
    blown away nor disappointed. Treyarch makes a game we can all just jump into after a week or month of bding away from and play above average and kudos to 3arch for that. If you been playing fps shooters for over 3years and have below average to average stats
    then you have gaming issues.

The game is not a game changer but good old entertainment.
  8. McFragPants Win User

Shocked

[quote user="Rehab Grimace"]

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^Yeah, the community is and always has been the worst thing about COD.

[/quote]

I've always said "online games would be great if it wasn't for the people playing them."

[/quote]Pretty damn true
  9. Omicron Reaper Win User

Shocked

actually ive gotten 2 of lvl 19"s on hardpoint and 1 on tdm
Thema:

Being shocked

1. Being shocked - Similar Threads - Being shocked

2. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...
  3. I was being bullied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was being bullied: I was being bullied i was telling just the other player to leave me alone I wasn't doing anything to u i doin my work she or he didnt wanna leave me alone so. I said something for them to leave...
  4. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  5. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  6. A small system update being released to everyone today

in XBoX on Consoles
    A small system update being released to everyone today: Nice, cheers for the post. b8423cfa-184e-48c2-8111-0dc53958ebd3
  7. Ark still taking up 60gb+ of space after being uninstalled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark still taking up 60gb+ of space after being uninstalled.: I recently decided to check out Ark on the game pass for PC. I had 320gb of available storage before downloading. I played the game for about an hour and then uninstalled. But when I checked how...
  8. DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete: hi i bought the WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 Season Pass earlier in the year and it shows on my purchase history as complete, however it only shows for WWE 2K16: 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase and Arnold...
  9. What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...: I use to be able to call a 1-800 number and get an Xbox rep. in min. That was done away. Now I can't find request a call back to speak with a live rep. The only contact for Xbox/Microsoft is via...
  10. Being told I don't own my digitally bought games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I don't own my digitally bought games: I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current xbox live errors and is apart of the current...