Being suspended twice in the same month

Discus and support Being suspended twice in the same month in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been suspended twice in the same month for being a child molester. Yet I don't talk anyone and mind my business on xbox. I keep trying to find a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uofmichigan, Jul 31, 2019.

1. uofmichigan
    uofmichigan Guest

I've been suspended twice in the same month for being a child molester. Yet I don't talk anyone and mind my business on xbox. I keep trying to find a way to ask the xbox enforcement team for proof of the exact message. I've had a xbox for about 8 years
    and now I'm getting suspended recently. Can't appeal the suspension because it's only a day. I'm so disappointed in Xbox for not letting me contact the enforcement team about my issue. This is making me want to switch to PlayStation.

:)

uofmichigan, Jul 31, 2019
  2. MasTerKi3Z Win User

It would be great if we could talk directly to Xbox Enforcement, so we would have a little more sense of our actions and what we did wrong.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Support has nothing to do with Enforcement. Only Enforcement can overturn the decision.
  4. Tarnend Win User

hi, if you login here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

can you look on your history for any enforcement's and appeal, also if you are being suspended for being a child molester then i am sure the ban would be greater than 24 hours.

Hopefully you can get some answers.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Surely you said something wrong, do not suspend at random
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Very strange that you get suspended for something you didn't do, because they check the activity and what was done to then suspend someone.
Thema:

1. Being suspended twice in the same month - Similar Threads - Being suspended twice

2. I got suspended on Xbox for being bullied.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended on Xbox for being bullied.: Was playing GTA and the 2 highest levels (lv 337 both of them) Were bullying me, killing me repeatedly for no reason, cucked me from finishing my buisness stuff. And them messaged me to mock me....
  3. I got suspended for being bullied.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for being bullied.: Was playing GTA and the 2 highest levels (lv 337 both of them) Were bullying me, killing me repeatedly for no reason, cucked me from finishing my buisness stuff. And them messaged me to mock me....
  4. Account being temporarily suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account being temporarily suspended: So my account has been suspended for a couple weeks because someone keept sending junk spams to my email, so i submitted multiple forms and talked to multiple clients about this, May L,Raph DP,...
  5. No Suspension listed, can’t dispute being reported (& suspended) by the person who used ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Suspension listed, can’t dispute being reported (& suspended) by the person who used ...: My account has a week suspension beginning today right after a player took all of my weapons from Fortnight ‘Save the World’ using a hack. I messaged the person to give it back, then I instantly...
  6. Wrongfully suspended when I was the one being harassed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully suspended when I was the one being harassed.: I was being harassed by 2 different players on xbox live. I was playing PUBG when I knocked one of the guys, and my teammate finished killing him. He started sending me a lot of messages talking...
  7. Concerened about my account being suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Concerened about my account being suspended: I am concerned and confused to why my account has been suspended, some support would be great! 355afc9e-5f82-4132-888d-5f607d2ed232
  8. i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...: i wanna make a complaint about how i have been treated for the past 12 hours that i have been trying to sort my suspended account when i was being abused about my mental health.. as i said i was...
  9. being suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    being suspended: So today I have been suspended till 11:45pm tomorrow unfairly I dont get told why and I have a feeling though that it is down to a person that i played agents on dead by daylight. Not only did my...
  10. My account got suspended for Marketplace Theft. How can I avoid being suspended again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got suspended for Marketplace Theft. How can I avoid being suspended again?: Hello, I will just start out by saying yes I did request to many refunds from Xbox Support. I just want to know a few things, number one is how can avoid getting suspended again after this...