Being told I don't own my digitally bought games

Discus and support Being told I don't own my digitally bought games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gebs jr, Aug 9, 2019.

1. gebs jr
    gebs jr Guest

I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current xbox live errors and is apart of the current matenince. What im not so sure about is why this code is also
    interchangeable for the error message tied to "0x803F9006" which outright tells me I do not own the game I'm trying to play. I'd like to know if this is the same issue as "0x97e107df" and if there is going to be a loss on my end of owned content.

:)

gebs jr, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Being told I don't own my digitally bought games - Similar Threads - Being told don't

2. Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox: I've spoken to. Two xbox support staff who are both saying that I should buy a new console or send it for repair when it isn't needed to. I'm having connectivity issues with my xbox live and...
  3. I don't understand why im being told I have 6059 credits when the small bar shows I have 850 ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I don't understand why im being told I have 6059 credits when the small bar shows I have 850 ...: my total earnings are 6050 credits but the above bar says I have 850/5000, why is this? also how can I convert the 6900 I should have? I have also completed a survey this month and are awaiting a...
  4. Wrongly banned with no evidence and not being told why I am banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongly banned with no evidence and not being told why I am banned: I have been banned for communication I have checked my messages and there is no communication that breaks code of conduct and also I have only been in parties with close friends so I have been...
  5. Being harassed for being a girl and continually team killed and have raunchy comments told to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being harassed for being a girl and continually team killed and have raunchy comments told to ...: I just got banned from Xbox live communicating for standing up for myself. Yes I did use the wrong language but it was the only thing I could say. The entire team kept team killing and harassing...
  6. can;t reinstall after being told to unstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can;t reinstall after being told to unstall: Can't install Microsoft Jigsaw after being told to uninstall. Puzzle won't open and lost over 700.00 points. 34ce5008-bff1-4ae3-b36c-f46f67ff6ae3
  7. My suspension scheduled to be relieved today but extended after being told by support it would ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension scheduled to be relieved today but extended after being told by support it would ...: I was suspended on the 14th of march 2018 and received the notice that today the 28th of marchh my suspension would be lifted at by 7am. I made attempts at getting back online but continue to...
  8. Being told to buy xbox live gold even though i already have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being told to buy xbox live gold even though i already have: Whenever I try to play an online game or use an online feature I get sent to a screen saying that I need to join xbox live gold to use the said function. However, I recently bought a new xbox live...
  9. XBOX HARDWARE PROBLEM AFTER BEING TOLD TO RESET XBOX STUCK ON THE NETWORK PAGE AND CANT GET ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX HARDWARE PROBLEM AFTER BEING TOLD TO RESET XBOX STUCK ON THE NETWORK PAGE AND CANT GET ...: Hi guys, i recently contacted xbox about my hardware problem. they told me to re set the xbox but keeping my games and apps. after this finished the xbox turned on and now i am stuck on the...
  10. Banned for being told to ****.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for being told to ****.: I got banned for receiving a message from somebody telling me to ****. I reported him, but how is he able to report me for what he said. It's wrong that I got banned, and if it's going to be this...