Belkin: Connection error

Discus and support Belkin: Connection error in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): Connection error Can't connect to DHCP server d3ff3b63-b35b-459d-8e85-3fab6e68c035 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Kjzina9, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Kjzina9
    Kjzina9 Guest

Belkin (Routers): Connection error
    Can't connect to DHCP server

:)

Kjzina9, Oct 22, 2016
  2. pasa13
    pasa13 Guest
    Belkin: I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet

Belkin (Routers): I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet
    i keep trying to connect my xbox one to the router but it days network error

pasa13, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Siegeofpower
    Siegeofpower Guest
    Cannot connect to xbox live using WPA/WPA2 security on Belkin N750 Router have to downgrade to WEP

It sucks the Belkin N750 can't connect to Xbox Live, but the Belkin N600 can connect using WPA2. When are they gonna fix that issue

Siegeofpower, Oct 22, 2016
  4. Siegeofpower Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live using WPA/WPA2 security on Belkin N750 Router have to downgrade to WEP

It sucks the Belkin N750 can't connect to Xbox Live, but the Belkin N600 can connect using WPA2. When are they gonna fix that issue
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Error Status report PLS help

Hi

What is the make/model of your modem that the Belkin is connected to and what firmware is the Belkin using?
  6. davedx96 Win User

Router settings for cod mw2

Belkin F5D9230-4

Wired connection
  7. Thedevil5600 Win User

NAT:Moderate Error-ANY HELP!!!!

I have two wireless points i have my main router that is connected to the phone line but it's WIFI range does not reach my Xbox so i have a secondary belkin n600 db connected to my main router via ethernet and the Belkin transmits and i am able to connect
    to it through my Xbox and go online etc but when i test connection it gives me a error saying "Moderate NAT Error"

SOME INFO>

UK-Preston

My main router-But don't use the WIFI for my Xbox

Model: Sagem 2504 -Sky gave it me

My secondary Belkin-it's that one-

www.belkin.com/.../P-F9K1102

N600 DB Wireless N+ Router

Model: F9k1102v1

Using White wireless adapter on my xbox

UPnp is enabled on both routers the Sagem and the belkin

Moderate NAT Error

Sky is my isp

I manually have set up a static IP for my Xbox so i can open the ports that are listed here and have put them in on my xbox and it connects to live but still gives the nat error

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-Xbox-live

I have the ports above open on my sky router

Here's the code thing when you press Y

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - 000D

Y: 20A8 - 4800

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 8015 - 1004

T: Wireless

D: 90.207.238.97, 90.207.238.99

S: WPA2

C: 6

I'm thinking that the belkin router may be canceling out the port rules i set on the sky router?...
  8. Siberio88 Win User

Problem connecting on 5ghz Belkin n750 db

I begin to think the real problem is with Belkin. If there is a way to connect to 5ghz, it would be a workaround. Now I have asked Belkin about a new firmware. I will write here their response.

Best regards
Thema:

1. Belkin: Connection error - Similar Threads - Belkin Connection error

2. Belkin: System update stopped

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: System update stopped: Belkin (Routers): System update stopped Hello quintincortez, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 S is providing you with an error code when you try to...
  3. Belkin: Router's Configuration

Belkin: Router's Configuration: Belkin (Routers): Router's Configuration Hey there 808Shauna! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty trying to get your console to connect to your wireless network. Generally, when...
  4. Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss

Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Packet Loss Hi Jbd, Sorry for the issue with packet loss. As it seems the router for some reason isn't communicating correctly with the Xbox console. Are you able to stay...
  5. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  6. Belkin: Can’t connect to internet/live anymore

Belkin: Can’t connect to internet/live anymore: Belkin (Routers): Can’t connect to internet/live anymore i have F7D8301 version 1 (not the F7D7302) and Live didn’t work i can’t connect 9cc5e396-2a26-45a1-b27d-b02a2451a51a
  7. Belkin: Xbox 360 Connection and Update Errors

Belkin: Xbox 360 Connection and Update Errors: Belkin (Routers): Xbox 360 Connection and Update Errors Xbox 360 will not connect to Xbox live, but is connecting to the internet. I'm assuming because it's not updated. It has the 2.0.17150...
  8. Belkin: I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet

Belkin: I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet: Belkin (Routers): I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet i keep trying to connect my xbox one to the router but it days network error da96c659-858c-45d7-b5e4-d6e187153806
  9. Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection

Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection: Belkin (Routers): Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection everything else will connect to my wifi but my Xbox will not 86557753-effe-4141-bfcf-fffb4e375518
  10. Cannot connect to xbox live using WPA/WPA2 security on Belkin N150 Router have to downgrade to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live using WPA/WPA2 security on Belkin N150 Router have to downgrade to ...: Hi All, I am unable to connect my Xbox 360 to my wifi network over WPA2 security. It is only working with WEP or no security. Is there any fix for this issue. I googled the issue and tried...