Belkin: Connection with wifi

Discus and support Belkin: Connection with wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): Connection with wifi When i try to connect to my internet it says i need to Authenticate It bit i dont know what to do what should i... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KaILMXR6, Dec 12, 2019.

1. KaILMXR6
    KaILMXR6 Guest

Belkin (Routers): Connection with wifi
    When i try to connect to my internet it says i need to Authenticate It bit i dont know what to do what should i do

:)

KaILMXR6, Dec 12, 2019
  2. IBoTTTT Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live with my WiFi pass on !

I live in India

I use Belkin Modem + Router Model Number Belkin F7D1401 v1

I am using internal Xbox360s Adaptor

UPnP - Unknown

It connects to the wifi if i remove my wifi password. But it does not connect to it if i put pass on my wifi.

ISP connection :- Good Stable High speed (Reliance)
  3. X Go Crazy Win User

When i try to connect to my internet it says i need to Authenticate It bit i dont know what to do what should i do
  4. TrophicMist528 Win User

Need Help With DNS Settings when connecting to Mac with Ethernet.

There is no Airport connection only Wifi because Im using a belkin router.

My mac is running on a wireless connection from my router. It's not the best set-up so I'm guessing that's where the problem is coming from. It looks like it's my end and I have no choice but to reconfigure my setup.
  5. Siegeofpower Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live using WPA/WPA2 security on Belkin N750 Router have to downgrade to WEP

It sucks the Belkin N750 can't connect to Xbox Live, but the Belkin N600 can connect using WPA2. When are they gonna fix that issue
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Error Status report PLS help

Hi

What is the make/model of your modem that the Belkin is connected to and what firmware is the Belkin using?
Thema:

1. Belkin: Connection with wifi - Similar Threads - Belkin Connection wifi

2. Belkin: System update stopped

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: System update stopped: Belkin (Routers): System update stopped Hello quintincortez, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 S is providing you with an error code when you try to...
  3. Belkin: Router's Configuration

Belkin: Router's Configuration: Belkin (Routers): Router's Configuration Hey there 808Shauna! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty trying to get your console to connect to your wireless network. Generally, when...
  4. Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss

Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Packet Loss Hi Jbd, Sorry for the issue with packet loss. As it seems the router for some reason isn't communicating correctly with the Xbox console. Are you able to stay...
  5. Belkin: Can’t connect to internet/live anymore

Belkin: Can’t connect to internet/live anymore: Belkin (Routers): Can’t connect to internet/live anymore i have F7D8301 version 1 (not the F7D7302) and Live didn’t work i can’t connect 9cc5e396-2a26-45a1-b27d-b02a2451a51a
  6. Belkin: Xbox 360 Connection and Update Errors

Belkin: Xbox 360 Connection and Update Errors: Belkin (Routers): Xbox 360 Connection and Update Errors Xbox 360 will not connect to Xbox live, but is connecting to the internet. I'm assuming because it's not updated. It has the 2.0.17150...
  7. Belkin: I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet

Belkin: I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet: Belkin (Routers): I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet i keep trying to connect my xbox one to the router but it days network error da96c659-858c-45d7-b5e4-d6e187153806
  8. Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection

Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection: Belkin (Routers): Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection everything else will connect to my wifi but my Xbox will not 86557753-effe-4141-bfcf-fffb4e375518
  9. Belkin: Connection error

Belkin: Connection error: Belkin (Routers): Connection error Can't connect to DHCP server d3ff3b63-b35b-459d-8e85-3fab6e68c035
  10. Cannot connect to xbox live using WPA/WPA2 security on Belkin N150 Router have to downgrade to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live using WPA/WPA2 security on Belkin N150 Router have to downgrade to ...: Hi All, I am unable to connect my Xbox 360 to my wifi network over WPA2 security. It is only working with WEP or no security. Is there any fix for this issue. I googled the issue and tried...