Belkin: Entering PPPoE

Discus and support Belkin: Entering PPPoE in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): Entering PPPoE Login Information Gateway - 192.168.2.1 Username - N/A (None) Password - N/A (None) Entering PPPoE Open a web... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 1, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Belkin (Routers): Entering PPPoE
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.2.1
    • Username - N/A (None)
    • Password - N/A (None)
    Entering PPPoE

1. Open a web browser.
    2. In the address bar at the top, type in 192.168.2.1
    3. Input the password and click Login (by default, the password should be left blank).
    4. From the main menu expand Advanced Settings.
    5. Under WAN Settings select ISP Connection Type.
    6. Select PPPoE as your connection type and click next.
    7. Enter your PPPoE username and password.
    8. Select Save.

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 1, 2014
  2. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.2.1
    • Username - N/A (None)
    • Password - N/A (None)

Entering PPPoE

1. Open a web browser.
    3. Click Login in the upper right.
    4. Input the password and click Login (by default, the password should be left blank).
    5. Select Connection Type from the menu on the left under the Internet WAN section.
    6. Select PPPoE and click Next.
    7. Enter the PPPoE Username and Password.
    8. Select "Apply Changes" at the bottom of the page.

XB1R Apollo, Aug 1, 2014
  3. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.2.1
    • Username - N/A (None)
    • Password - N/A (None)

Entering PPPoE

1. Open a web browser.
    3. Click Login in the upper right.
    4. Input the password and click Login (by default, the password should be left blank).
    5. Select Connection Type from the menu on the left under the Internet WAN section.
    6. Select PPPoE and click Next.
    7. Enter the PPPoE Username and Password.
    8. Select Apply Changes at the bottom of the page.

XB1R Apollo, Aug 1, 2014
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Seeking help, unable to connect through router

Hi

The Westell is actually a modem/router and running NAT so you are "double NAT'ing" which is causing a problem

To solve this you will need to "bridge" the Westell and hand off all of the work to the Belkin

www.dslreports.com/.../6324

BUT

Before you do that you need to establish whether your ISP uses PPPoE authentication or not, if they do you need to ensure you have your PPPoE username/password because you will need to enter those into your Belkin as you will need to change your WAN settings
    on the Belkin to PPPoE and then enter that username/password after you have bridged the modem.

So before attempting this please ensure you have the information you need
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Can't Connect To Friends Games or Parties >:(

Hi,

Even though your NAT says its Open it is unlikely as you have two routers (DSL Gateway + Belkin Router)

Does your ISP use PPPoE authentication if so do you know your details as its very likely you will need to bridge your actiontec and put your PPPoE details into your Belkin, but you need all your information ready before you attempt this
  6. jmcode Win User

Double NAT problems (I Think)

Just to be clear, when you disabled DHCP on the Belkin, did you then connect the Zyxel to a LAN port on the Belkin? Did you verify the IP you used for port forwarding on the Zyxel was the new IP the Xbox One got from the Zyxel, not the one it had from the
    Belkin? If so, that should work unless something else is going on--can you get open NAT with the Xbox One directly wired to the Zyxel (with ports forwarded)? If not, that is a problem.

As far as settings for bridge mode, I'm not familiar with your ISP so I'm not sue which setting is best on the Zyxel. On the Belkin, you need to match the current ISP setting on the Zyxel--i.e. if Zyxel is using PPPoE, set the Belkin to that. You will probably
    need to enter authentication (user/pass) depending on what that setting is...
  7. Vespidiant Win User

Trouble connecting to xbox via laptop

Nothing in PPPoE section. The router firewall is on at the moment but we've never been able to turn that off without loosing internet so I'm not going to touch that. Router model is a Belkin: f5d8633
  8. Nepplz Win User

Problem with Century Link's Q1000...

Yeah, it's so strange! and nope, not entering PPPoE, and not messing with anything else. I believe its the company.
Thema:

1. Belkin: Entering PPPoE - Similar Threads - Belkin Entering PPPoE

2. Belkin: Connection with wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: Connection with wifi: Belkin (Routers): Connection with wifi When i try to connect to my internet it says i need to Authenticate It bit i dont know what to do what should i do 31a0dd53-74f7-417f-ae29-77acac182c11
  3. Belkin: System update stopped

Belkin: System update stopped: Belkin (Routers): System update stopped Hello quintincortez, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 S is providing you with an error code when you try to...
  4. Belkin: Router's Configuration

Belkin: Router's Configuration: Belkin (Routers): Router's Configuration Hey there 808Shauna! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty trying to get your console to connect to your wireless network. Generally, when...
  5. Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss

Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Packet Loss Hi Jbd, Sorry for the issue with packet loss. As it seems the router for some reason isn't communicating correctly with the Xbox console. Are you able to stay...
  6. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  7. Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S

Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S: Belkin (Routers): filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S If your router security is set to only allow certain MAC addresses you will need to add your console's MAC address to your routers list...
  8. Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one

Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one: Belkin (Modems/Gateways) Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one Hello Ryan, Thank you for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that the issue is still occurring. We recommend completing the port...
  9. Belkin: filering MAC addresses

Belkin: filering MAC addresses: Belkin (Routers): filering MAC addresses Hey Shane! Thanks for bringing this issue to us bud! Unfortunately we suggest getting in contact with the Internet Service Provider or the Router...
  10. Belkin: Entering PPPoE

Belkin: Entering PPPoE: Belkin (Routers): Entering PPPoE Login Information Gateway - 192.168.2.1 Username - N/A (None) Password - N/A (None) Entering PPPoE Open a web browser. In the address bar at the top, type...