Belkin: Halo 5

Discus and support Belkin: Halo 5 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): Halo 5 Keep getting logged off of halo 5 servers during games. My wireless connection is fine. 516f875b-924c-485d-8f5f-9fd5b352bd18 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Wiscobadger1992, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Belkin: Halo 5

Belkin (Routers): Halo 5
    Keep getting logged off of halo 5 servers during games. My wireless connection is fine.

:)

Wiscobadger1992, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Ap3xLyfe
    Ap3xLyfe Guest
    Plug your X directly into the wall

I agree, I've always liked APC and have never had an issue with their products. I've never bought anything Belkin.

Ap3xLyfe, Oct 27, 2016
  3. JasonDeJesus
    JasonDeJesus Guest
    Titanfall issue, stuck at retrieving matchmaking list

really ? well this would explain it lol ill try it out but it just so happens i have a belkin router that is about 4 or 5 years old

JasonDeJesus, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Patrat46 Win User

Updating and connecting to xbox live

Try powering off modem and router for 5 mins. power on modem only. wait till its up. then power on the router.

Check out the belkin router in the forums its all pretty much the same. almost all belkins have the same Firmware lay out. firewall virtuall servers...

Ports you need are:

port 3074 udp/tcp (aka. both)

Port 53 udp/tcp

port 88 udp

port 80 tcp

for belkin info refer to:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If that doesnt work disable the portforwarding and put your xbox in the dmz belkins are touchy with dmz some tiems it causes everything to lose interenet connection just undo if it does that.
  5. JasonDeJesus Win User

Titanfall issue, stuck at retrieving matchmaking list

really ? well this would explain it lol ill try it out but it just so happens i have a belkin router that is about 4 or 5 years old
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

Best Router For Your Xbox?

Cisco...or something other than Belkin. I've had bad experience with Belkin.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

Error Status report PLS help

Hi

What is the make/model of your modem that the Belkin is connected to and what firmware is the Belkin using?
  8. bowski477 Win User

Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?

Halo 5 Forge is quite different from the Halo 5 game that is on console. There has been no talk on if Halo 5 will come to PC or be a play anywhere title.
Thema:

Belkin: Halo 5

1. Belkin: Halo 5 - Similar Threads - Belkin Halo

2. Belkin: Connection with wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: Connection with wifi: Belkin (Routers): Connection with wifi When i try to connect to my internet it says i need to Authenticate It bit i dont know what to do what should i do 31a0dd53-74f7-417f-ae29-77acac182c11
  3. Belkin: System update stopped

Belkin: System update stopped: Belkin (Routers): System update stopped Hello quintincortez, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 S is providing you with an error code when you try to...
  4. Belkin: Router's Configuration

Belkin: Router's Configuration: Belkin (Routers): Router's Configuration Hey there 808Shauna! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty trying to get your console to connect to your wireless network. Generally, when...
  5. Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss

Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Packet Loss Hi Jbd, Sorry for the issue with packet loss. As it seems the router for some reason isn't communicating correctly with the Xbox console. Are you able to stay...
  6. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  7. Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S

Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S: Belkin (Routers): filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S If your router security is set to only allow certain MAC addresses you will need to add your console's MAC address to your routers list...
  8. Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one

Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one: Belkin (Modems/Gateways) Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one Hello Ryan, Thank you for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that the issue is still occurring. We recommend completing the port...
  9. Belkin: filering MAC addresses

Belkin: filering MAC addresses: Belkin (Routers): filering MAC addresses Hey Shane! Thanks for bringing this issue to us bud! Unfortunately we suggest getting in contact with the Internet Service Provider or the Router...
  10. Belkin: Xbox one compatible router

Belkin: Xbox one compatible router: Belkin (Routers): Xbox one compatible router You might also consider spending a little more for a good gaming router. domenicofgty uotgiofortite b6e7c1fb-357e-439b-9be0-bbfc29417826