Belkin: New Xbox one S

Discus and support Belkin: New Xbox one S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): New Xbox one S Added MAC address to router. Cannot connect xbox one s to internet for initial setup. Xbox lists correct router,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WalnutNormal56, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Belkin: New Xbox one S

Belkin (Routers): New Xbox one S
    Added MAC address to router. Cannot connect xbox one s to internet for initial setup. Xbox lists correct router, password is correct yet will not connect through wireless. Wired connection to router failed as well. Contacted ISP, suggests contacting Microsoft
    support

:)

WalnutNormal56, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Does the Xbox 360 slim support n routers?

I just bought a belkin n600 will my xbox 360 s support it?

RolandoZavala, Dec 26, 2016
  3. jmcode
    jmcode Guest
    Double NAT problems (I Think)

Just to be clear, when you disabled DHCP on the Belkin, did you then connect the Zyxel to a LAN port on the Belkin? Did you verify the IP you used for port forwarding on the Zyxel was the new IP the Xbox One got from the Zyxel, not the one it had from the
    Belkin? If so, that should work unless something else is going on--can you get open NAT with the Xbox One directly wired to the Zyxel (with ports forwarded)? If not, that is a problem.

As far as settings for bridge mode, I'm not familiar with your ISP so I'm not sue which setting is best on the Zyxel. On the Belkin, you need to match the current ISP setting on the Zyxel--i.e. if Zyxel is using PPPoE, set the Belkin to that. You will probably
    need to enter authentication (user/pass) depending on what that setting is...

jmcode, Dec 26, 2016
  4. jmcode Win User

Double NAT problems (I Think)

Just to be clear, when you disabled DHCP on the Belkin, did you then connect the Zyxel to a LAN port on the Belkin? Did you verify the IP you used for port forwarding on the Zyxel was the new IP the Xbox One got from the Zyxel, not the one it had from the
    Belkin? If so, that should work unless something else is going on--can you get open NAT with the Xbox One directly wired to the Zyxel (with ports forwarded)? If not, that is a problem.

As far as settings for bridge mode, I'm not familiar with your ISP so I'm not sue which setting is best on the Zyxel. On the Belkin, you need to match the current ISP setting on the Zyxel--i.e. if Zyxel is using PPPoE, set the Belkin to that. You will probably
    need to enter authentication (user/pass) depending on what that setting is...
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S

If your router security is set to only allow certain MAC addresses you will need to add your console's MAC address to your routers list of allowed addresses. You will find your consoles under advanced settings in your network settings. You will need to
    consults your routers owner's manual or ISP if it came from there for instructions on how to do that because each router is different.
  6. Raison detre Xx Win User

How To Have The Best Connection Possible?

I have this -http://www.belkin.com/us/F9K1002-Belkin/p/P-F9K1002?q=::categoryPath:/Web/WSNT/WSNTWLS/WSNTWLSRTR

I've never had a problem with Belkin routers, but it's always personal preference for other people. Since my old Belkin lasted for 10 years, I decided to stick with that brand and the router I bought basically set up on its own. Though, my new router isn't
    even shown on that list and I can run two laptops and an Xbox (even more than one Xbox if a friend/s comes over) all wireless and without lag for anyone. I can be in my bedroom playing MW3, while one person is watching Netflix on one laptop and the other person
    is watching Hulu on the other. But I do have a 30 down and 5 up internet speed through Comcast though. Has your Linksys been working fine so far when it comes to Xbox or are the speeds still slow as they were with your old one?
  7. ZOMBIEinTHEmist Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live - Belkin router F7D1301

Yeah I had that same problem with my Belkin router too I think it might be the Belkin router I just simply bought a new router try connecting your xbox 360 to your cable modem instead of the router
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

Xbox Help!

Hey Wulf, I found the following text on the Belkin website:

"How do I know when there is a new firmware available?

Belkin routers will check to see if there is a newer firmware than the one installed. Or, you are able to check the Belkin Support Pages for new firmware."

This being the case, it's likely that your router is up-to-date, though it might not hurt logging in and searching for your exact router to see if there is anything listed that your equipment isn't detecting. Also, have you had a chance to review the other
    questions from my last post? :)
Thema:

Belkin: New Xbox one S

1. Belkin: New Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Belkin

2. Belkin: Connection with wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: Connection with wifi: Belkin (Routers): Connection with wifi When i try to connect to my internet it says i need to Authenticate It bit i dont know what to do what should i do 31a0dd53-74f7-417f-ae29-77acac182c11
  3. Belkin: System update stopped

Belkin: System update stopped: Belkin (Routers): System update stopped Hello quintincortez, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 S is providing you with an error code when you try to...
  4. Belkin: Router's Configuration

Belkin: Router's Configuration: Belkin (Routers): Router's Configuration Hey there 808Shauna! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty trying to get your console to connect to your wireless network. Generally, when...
  5. Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss

Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Packet Loss Hi Jbd, Sorry for the issue with packet loss. As it seems the router for some reason isn't communicating correctly with the Xbox console. Are you able to stay...
  6. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  7. Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S

Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S: Belkin (Routers): filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S If your router security is set to only allow certain MAC addresses you will need to add your console's MAC address to your routers list...
  8. Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one

Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one: Belkin (Modems/Gateways) Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one Hello Ryan, Thank you for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that the issue is still occurring. We recommend completing the port...
  9. Belkin: filering MAC addresses

Belkin: filering MAC addresses: Belkin (Routers): filering MAC addresses Hey Shane! Thanks for bringing this issue to us bud! Unfortunately we suggest getting in contact with the Internet Service Provider or the Router...
  10. Belkin: Xbox one compatible router

Belkin: Xbox one compatible router: Belkin (Routers): Xbox one compatible router You might also consider spending a little more for a good gaming router. domenicofgty uotgiofortite b6e7c1fb-357e-439b-9be0-bbfc29417826