Belkin: Port Forwarding

Discus and support Belkin: Port Forwarding in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): Port Forwarding Login Information Gateway - 192.168.2.1 Username - N/A (None) Password - N/A (None) Port Forwarding Open a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 1, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Belkin (Routers): Port Forwarding
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.2.1
    • Username - N/A (None)
    • Password - N/A (None)
    Port Forwarding

1. Open a web browser.
    2. In the address bar at the top, type in 192.168.2.1
    3. Input the password and click Login (by default, the password should be left blank).
    4. From the main menu expand Advanced Settings.
    5. Under firewall near the bottom left select Port Forwarding.
    6. Check the box under the first blank row to enable it.
    7. In Description put something so that you know the rule is for the xbox (Xbox1 or Xbox port works fine).
    8. In Inbound port and Private port enter 3074.
    9. For type select both (if both is not there you will need to create two of the same rules, one for TCP and one for UDP).
    10. Enter the IP of the xbox into the Private IP address.
    11. Select Save.
    Disable Port Forwarding

1. Open a web browser.
    3. Input the password and click Login (by default, the password should be left blank).
    4. From the main menu expand Advanced Settings.
    5. Under firewall near the bottom left select Port Forwarding.
    6. Uncheck all rows of port forwarding used for the xbox.
    7. Select Save.

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 1, 2014
  2. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Belkin (Routers): Port Forwarding
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.2.1
    • Username - N/A (None)
    • Password - N/A (None)

Port Forwarding

1. Open a web browser.
    3. Click Login in the upper right.
    4. Input the password and click Login (by default, the password should be left blank).
    5. Select VIrtual Servers from the menu on the left under the Firewall section.
    6. On the first available row check the box for Enable.
    7. Under Description, enter Xbox1.
    8. Under Inbound Port, enter 3074 for both fields.
    9. Under Type, select TCP&UDP.
    10. Under Private IP Address, enter the IP Address of the Xbox.
    11. Under Private Port, enter in 3074 for both fields.
    12. Select Apply Changes at the top of the page.
    Disable Port Forwarding

1. Open a web browser.
    3. Click Login in the upper right.
    4. Input the password and click Login (by default, the password should be left blank).
    5. Select VIrtual Servers from the menu on the left under the Firewall section.
    6. Uncheck Enable on the row labeled Xbox1.
    7. Select Apply Changes at the top of the page.

XB1R Apollo, Aug 1, 2014
  3. Whobrey
    Whobrey Guest

The following are the ports (& what type) you need to open for Xbox Live, not just the one above.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

I was doing research for intermittent issues with GTA Online due to trouble not being able to open more than 8 ports on my Comcast Technicolor, so I broke out my old Belkin. The following are additional ports (& types) that need to be opened for GTA Online
    and do not need to be added unless you're playing GTA Online:

TCP Ports: 80, 443

UDP Ports: 6672, 61455, 61457, 61456, and 61458

Hope this helps!

Whobrey, Aug 1, 2014
  4. Whobrey Win User

The following are the ports (& what type) you need to open for Xbox Live, not just the one above.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

I was doing research for intermittent issues with GTA Online due to trouble not being able to open more than 8 ports on my Comcast Technicolor, so I broke out my old Belkin. The following are additional ports (& types) that need to be opened for GTA Online
    and do not need to be added unless you're playing GTA Online:

TCP Ports: 80, 443

UDP Ports: 6672, 61455, 61457, 61456, and 61458

Hope this helps!
  5. Nicholas Wattonville Win User

You would put the port 3074 to the Inbound Port and the Private Port for the port forwarding.
  6. Halo3Productions Win User

Although the directions are correct, this doesn't work. I even added the additional ports recommended (although redundant).

Your best bet is to follow these instructions, then put your Xbox in a DMZ. Putting anything in a DMZ is risky, but I don't think a gaming console (like the Xbox) will be at risk. However, enabling UPnP is just as risky (putting your entire network at risk,
    rather than a single device). For any router, ALWAYS try port forwarding before resorting to UPnP (Universal Plug and Play). It is BIG security risk to enable UPnP.
    There is no reason to forward ALL ports to EVERY device on your network. Only forward the needed ports.

To put your Xbox in a DMZ: Click DMZ on the left side, under Firewall > Put in the address of your Xbox (it only allows to add the last octet) > Apply changes.

Also, these instructions will be a bit different if you have the latest firmware. For step 8, it says "... enter 3074 for both fields". I don't know what "both" means, as there's only one field. (There's just a single Inbound and Private field.) For step
    9, it says "TCP&UDP" as opposed to "BOTH". The firmware I'm on is 5.01.14 (Oct 13 2009), which seems newer than the one listed on Belkin's site.
  7. XMB BROOKSBY Win User

N750 Belkin Router

Hello,

Have you tried port forwarding the xbox live ports or the games multiplayer ports. This is a common problem with lots of people using Belkin routers.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Since New Update I cant Play on 2 Boxes!

Hi

This is the third post I've seen of this nature all with Belkin routers, what is the exact model of Belkin and are you using just UPnP or using port forwarding/DMZ etc?
Thema:

1. Belkin: Port Forwarding - Similar Threads - Belkin Port Forwarding

2. Belkin: Connection with wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: Connection with wifi: Belkin (Routers): Connection with wifi When i try to connect to my internet it says i need to Authenticate It bit i dont know what to do what should i do 31a0dd53-74f7-417f-ae29-77acac182c11
  3. Belkin: System update stopped

Belkin: System update stopped: Belkin (Routers): System update stopped Hello quintincortez, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 S is providing you with an error code when you try to...
  4. Belkin: Router's Configuration

Belkin: Router's Configuration: Belkin (Routers): Router's Configuration Hey there 808Shauna! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty trying to get your console to connect to your wireless network. Generally, when...
  5. Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss

Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Packet Loss Hi Jbd, Sorry for the issue with packet loss. As it seems the router for some reason isn't communicating correctly with the Xbox console. Are you able to stay...
  6. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  7. Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S

Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S: Belkin (Routers): filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S If your router security is set to only allow certain MAC addresses you will need to add your console's MAC address to your routers list...
  8. Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one

Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one: Belkin (Modems/Gateways) Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one Hello Ryan, Thank you for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that the issue is still occurring. We recommend completing the port...
  9. Belkin: filering MAC addresses

Belkin: filering MAC addresses: Belkin (Routers): filering MAC addresses Hey Shane! Thanks for bringing this issue to us bud! Unfortunately we suggest getting in contact with the Internet Service Provider or the Router...
  10. Belkin: Port Forwarding

Belkin: Port Forwarding: Belkin (Routers): Port Forwarding Login Information Gateway - 192.168.2.1 Username - N/A (None) Password - N/A (None) Port Forwarding Open a web browser. In the address bar at the top,...