Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection

Discus and support Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Belkin (Routers): Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection everything else will connect to my wifi but my Xbox will not... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by I x GrAnDsLaM, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection

Belkin (Routers): Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection
    everything else will connect to my wifi but my Xbox will not

:)

I x GrAnDsLaM, Nov 5, 2016
  2. SJB40
    SJB40 Guest
    Problem connecting to Xbox Live with Belkin Powerline HD Homeplug

Hi,

I've got a problem connecting to Xbox Live with Belkin Powerline HD homeplugs. I have a Belkin router.

I can connect absolutely fine via WiFi - no drop outs, can watch Sky, stream Movies and play games online no problem. However, when I try to connect via the Powerline HD plug, I can't connect to Xbox Live. In the connection test, the connect to network stage
    is OK but fails on the connect to internet test.

I don't understand why WiFI is fine but the Poweline plug fails. I use the the Powerline connection with a Sony Bluray player and that has no problem connecting to the internet and streaming IPlayer, Lovefilm, etc.

Has anybody else experienced a problem like this and did you manage to resolve it?

Thanks

SJB40, Nov 5, 2016
  3. IBoTTTT
    IBoTTTT Guest
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live with my WiFi pass on !

I live in India

I use Belkin Modem + Router Model Number Belkin F7D1401 v1

I am using internal Xbox360s Adaptor

UPnP - Unknown

It connects to the wifi if i remove my wifi password. But it does not connect to it if i put pass on my wifi.

ISP connection :- Good Stable High speed (Reliance)

IBoTTTT, Nov 5, 2016
  4. IBoTTTT Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live with my WiFi pass on !

I live in India

I use Belkin Modem + Router Model Number Belkin F7D1401 v1

I am using internal Xbox360s Adaptor

UPnP - Unknown

It connects to the wifi if i remove my wifi password. But it does not connect to it if i put pass on my wifi.

ISP connection :- Good Stable High speed (Reliance)
  5. TrophicMist528 Win User

Need Help With DNS Settings when connecting to Mac with Ethernet.

There is no Airport connection only Wifi because Im using a belkin router.

My mac is running on a wireless connection from my router. It's not the best set-up so I'm guessing that's where the problem is coming from. It looks like it's my end and I have no choice but to reconfigure my setup.
  6. Mr Duffdude Win User

Wireless Error

I have tried everyrthing and decided it is a router problem. I have a belkin F5D8635-4v1. I think the router just does not like the xbox because I used a ethernet to wifi adapter and the router still wouldnt connect propperly.

I think the answer is to buy a new router :(

Any other ideas?
  7. DieHard9417 Win User

YouTube Random Volume Bar

Is one one else having problems with the Xbox one not even connecting to WiFi
  8. Malacath Win User

Destiny Crucible breaks xbox ones wifi adaptor.

I've already looked at that. No amount of port forwarding etc will fix the wifi adaptor on the xbox one failing due to a bug in the February system software update

The problem is the game causing the wifi adaptor to no longer be able to connect to wifi. It doesn't seem to effect wired connections. I've now wired my xbox to a wifi bridge to get round the problem but I shouldn't have to use a wifi bridge.

The problem started with the February system software update. It is not caused by NAT issues
Thema:

Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection

1. Belkin: Problems with Xbox one and wifi connection - Similar Threads - Belkin Problems wifi

2. Belkin: System update stopped

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: System update stopped: Belkin (Routers): System update stopped Hello quintincortez, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 S is providing you with an error code when you try to...
  3. Belkin: Router's Configuration

Belkin: Router's Configuration: Belkin (Routers): Router's Configuration Hey there 808Shauna! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty trying to get your console to connect to your wireless network. Generally, when...
  4. Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss

Belkin: Xbox Packet Loss: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Packet Loss Hi Jbd, Sorry for the issue with packet loss. As it seems the router for some reason isn't communicating correctly with the Xbox console. Are you able to stay...
  5. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  6. Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S

Belkin: filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S: Belkin (Routers): filtering MAC addresses on new XBOX ONE S If your router security is set to only allow certain MAC addresses you will need to add your console's MAC address to your routers list...
  7. Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one

Belkin Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one: Belkin (Modems/Gateways) Belkin F5D5231-4: On my xbox one Hello Ryan, Thank you for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that the issue is still occurring. We recommend completing the port...
  8. Belkin: filering MAC addresses

Belkin: filering MAC addresses: Belkin (Routers): filering MAC addresses Hey Shane! Thanks for bringing this issue to us bud! Unfortunately we suggest getting in contact with the Internet Service Provider or the Router...
  9. Belkin: Xbox one compatible router

Belkin: Xbox one compatible router: Belkin (Routers): Xbox one compatible router You might also consider spending a little more for a good gaming router. domenicofgty uotgiofortite b6e7c1fb-357e-439b-9be0-bbfc29417826
  10. Belkin: Can’t connect to internet/live anymore

Belkin: Can’t connect to internet/live anymore: Belkin (Routers): Can’t connect to internet/live anymore i have F7D8301 version 1 (not the F7D7302) and Live didn’t work i can’t connect 9cc5e396-2a26-45a1-b27d-b02a2451a51a