Bell 9241 HDPVR: Status code

Discus and support Bell 9241 HDPVR: Status code in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Bell (Set-top Boxes) 9241 HDPVR: Status code hello, I got status code 307D-4467-1380-2203-C000-0001. Anyone know hat that means and what I can do... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by HandheldChief30, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Bell 9241 HDPVR: Status code

Bell (Set-top Boxes) 9241 HDPVR: Status code
    hello,

I got status code 307D-4467-1380-2203-C000-0001.

Anyone know hat that means and what I can do to solve it?

This appeals when I try to download an update.

//Nic

:)

HandheldChief30, Oct 19, 2017
  2. couisscope
    couisscope Guest
    couisscope, Oct 19, 2017
  3. okronik
    okronik Guest
    Restart (pull plug) XB1 to get Live TV working after 'sleep mode'

I have also been having the exact same problem since day one. Turning off instant on is the only temporary fix i have found so far.

1. satellite box is a Bell HDPVR Model 9241

2. service is provided by bell express vu

3. layout: SAT BOX > HDMI > XBOX ONE > HDMI > TV

hoping for a solution soon as i'd like my instant on functionality back.

okronik, Oct 19, 2017
  4. okronik Win User

Restart (pull plug) XB1 to get Live TV working after 'sleep mode'

I have also been having the exact same problem since day one. Turning off instant on is the only temporary fix i have found so far.

1. satellite box is a Bell HDPVR Model 9241

2. service is provided by bell express vu

3. layout: SAT BOX > HDMI > XBOX ONE > HDMI > TV

hoping for a solution soon as i'd like my instant on functionality back.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Bell 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni

For more info about your case visit https://enforcement.xbox.com

If you dont know how it works, this can help you: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/howto
  6. Tesla Turbine Win User

Black screen on live tv after coming out of sleep

STB is a bell 9241

I'll check the stereo PCM when I get the chance.
  7. fillpereira Win User

Bell Satellite TV Model 9241

CHANGING THE REMOTE AND RECEIVER ADDRESS

1 Press SYSTEM INFO on the receiver's front panel. The System Information screen displays and shows the Remote Address.

2 Press and hold SAT on your remote control for about three seconds, until all of the mode buttons light up, and then let go of SAT.

3 Use the NUMBER PAD to enter any number between 1 and 16.

4 Press POUND (#). If you entered the address correctly, SAT will flash three times.

5 Press RECORD. Make sure the Remote Address you see on the System Information screen is the same as the one you entered in step 3. If it isn't, the remote cannot control the receiver. Press RECORD a second time.

6 Press SELECT to close the System Information screen.
  8. MinistrOFwar Win User

Bell Satellite TV Model 9241

Change the receiver's remote address to channel 01.
Thema:

Bell 9241 HDPVR: Status code

1. Bell 9241 HDPVR: Status code - Similar Threads - Bell 9241 HDPVR

2. Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition exclusive wallpaper download?: Hi all, The following question is mainly directed to Microsoft i guess so here it comes; I am the proud owner a Xbox One X Taco Bell Limited Edition console they came with the usual gold trial...
  3. Bell 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Bell 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni: Bell (Set-top Boxes) 9241 HDPVR: Pourquoi Je suis banni For more info about your case visit https://enforcement.xbox.com If you dont know how it works, this can help you: Xbox Enforcement | How...
  4. Cincinnati Bell: Xbox one wireless card not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cincinnati Bell: Xbox one wireless card not working: Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Xbox one wireless card not working Hi Jonathan, Thanks again for keeping us updated! Since the soft reset is out of the question, please try this. Please try...
  5. Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online

Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online: Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Connecting online I recommend port forwarding. If unable to do thru the website you can call your Internet Provider and have them walk you thru port forwarding you will...
  6. Bell Aliant: Xbox one connection error

Bell Aliant: Xbox one connection error: Bell Aliant (ISPs): Xbox one connection error Hello! I would recommend starting off by doing a hard reset on your system by pressing & holding the power button for 10 seconds, then powering it...
  7. Bell Netgear MBR 1210: Anyone know if party and chat will be coming back tonight?

Bell Netgear MBR 1210: Anyone know if party and chat will be coming back tonight?: Bell (Hotspots) Netgear MBR 1210: Anyone know if party and chat will be coming back tonight? All xbox core services are up and running now: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status...
  8. Bell Aliant: 0x800488FC

Bell Aliant: 0x800488FC: Bell Aliant (ISPs): 0x800488FC try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account...
  9. Bell Aliant: Error Code 0x800488FC

Bell Aliant: Error Code 0x800488FC: Bell Aliant (ISPs): Error Code 0x800488FC Having the exact same problem and im sure its bot the xbox because i gavnt found anyway to fix it my self and alot of people are hvi g the exact same...
  10. Bell Satellite TV Model 9241

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bell Satellite TV Model 9241: One guide works fine but my Sat Box is unable to be controlled. Entered the exact model and still no results from trying to change channels and other commands. e37a8a7a-4825-45d5-a03b-a4686670e514