Besides HBO the only missing that I want is...

Discus and support Besides HBO the only missing that I want is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Miracast, WiDi support! I can't believe I cant mirror my Surface Pro 2 screen to my Xbox One... If I am ever able to do that I would be very very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by godson594, Jun 6, 2014.

1. godson594
    godson594 Guest

Miracast, WiDi support!

I can't believe I cant mirror my Surface Pro 2 screen to my Xbox One... If I am ever able to do that I would be very very happy! I could finally ditch my Macbook/AppleTV combo for when i'm doing meetings at my home office...

C'mon Microsoft make it happen. You touted this as the ultimate home entertainment device and this feature does fit in with YOUR systems...

Please ;D

:)

godson594, Jun 6, 2014
  2. December 6th the latest update to the Xbox 360 dashboard

What I think is rather stupid of HBO, is if I already subscribe to HBO through lets say DishNetwork, then what is the incentive for me to turn off my Dish Reciever with a DVR in it, and turn on my 360 to watch? Is the ONLY incentive to watch what I want
    when I want??? I would gladly pay for HBO GO as a stand alone product, but so much for ideas that make sense.

SparkStormrider, Jun 6, 2014
  3. SPmalibuZG
    SPmalibuZG Guest
    Where is HBO Go?

So ive read that hbo go app was going to be one of the apps available at launch but i cant find it. Is it coming later or what am i missing?

SPmalibuZG, Jun 6, 2014
  4. SparkStormrider Win User

December 6th the latest update to the Xbox 360 dashboard

What I think is rather stupid of HBO, is if I already subscribe to HBO through lets say DishNetwork, then what is the incentive for me to turn off my Dish Reciever with a DVR in it, and turn on my 360 to watch? Is the ONLY incentive to watch what I want
    when I want??? I would gladly pay for HBO GO as a stand alone product, but so much for ideas that make sense.
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

Is the XBOX team even listening? Xbox One.

Microsoft does not own HBO.....it is up to HBO to make their app, and they are taking their time with that....complain in an HBO forum if you want HBO GO on xbox one. Referring to the OP's signature.....
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Apps

HBO's app had the go HBO, but only on the X360.
  7. johanström Win User

Apps

can not find the app for HBO only comes up rent movies then, or I do something wrong, found Netflix and viaplay but not HBO
  8. OCRyzen Win User

HBO Go

I just turn on my second TV, if i want to watch HBO on Paid cableTV... ??? or watch HBO on one TV & use Picture in Picture, while playing XBOX...
Thema:

1. Besides HBO the only missing that I want is... - Similar Threads - Besides HBO missing

2. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids: I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a...
  3. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.: I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them. Thank you for any answers you give me...
  4. how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app: is there another way to logout of solitaire colle tion events besides closing the app? keep getting charged for 2 or more hours to solve a challenge when I have closed the app to take a break or...
  5. How everyone Feels About Anthem Besides EA's Involvement and Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How everyone Feels About Anthem Besides EA's Involvement and Problems: So now that Anthem has lost its lead developers for Dragon Age 4 within the Bioware team, and their priorities have shifted, we know that EA is responsible. This thread isn't to hate on Anthem,...
  6. My WiFi working for all devices besides xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My WiFi working for all devices besides xbox: My wifi works on phone and computer and all other devices but not xbox. It says it is connected but i cant do anything. My xbox is not connected to internet and ive tried everything....
  7. Besides the graphic difference, cangames labeled xbox1 enhanced, still play on the regular ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Besides the graphic difference, cangames labeled xbox1 enhanced, still play on the regular ...: So I am trying to get my son the new CoD:WW2 and they are sold out of the standard edition but when I look for a digital copy they prompt me to the enhanced version, so I am trying to find out if...
  8. Little Eyeball beside the text box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Little Eyeball beside the text box: You see how there is a little eyeball with a time beside it on all Forum posts? What is it and what is the time beside it? 9b029238-cd4c-463f-95ae-e79f479e4c40
  9. Game error- this disc is unreadable- even though everything works beside this game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game error- this disc is unreadable- even though everything works beside this game: I just bought the Lego Marvel game. Download to my flash drive , where I have my mincraft game and so. 5.4gb . And I received the msg "this disc is unreadable " 1. Clean the disc with a soft...
  10. Account suspended no reason given besides marketplace theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended no reason given besides marketplace theft: My live account is suspended(Feb 14,2017) for the first time in ~7 years for marketplace theft. I went through the motions of getting it reviewed but it was upheld. The only reason i can see it...