Бесконечная загрузка Xbox Live в Minecraft PE[Infinite download of Xbox Live in Minecraft PE]

Discus and support Бесконечная загрузка Xbox Live в Minecraft PE[Infinite download of Xbox Live in Minecraft PE] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Скажем так: Когда я впервые установил Minecraft PE на телефон, я сразу же решил зайти в свой существующий аккаунт Xbox Live, я нажал на кнопку... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mikka8, Jan 14, 2020.

1. mikka8
    mikka8 Guest

Бесконечная загрузка Xbox Live в Minecraft PE[Infinite download of Xbox Live in Minecraft PE]

Скажем так:

Когда я впервые установил Minecraft PE на телефон, я сразу же решил зайти в свой существующий аккаунт Xbox Live, я нажал на кнопку "Войти", экран развернулся вертикально и всё, что дальше было, это бесконечная загрузка на зелёном фоне. Сколько я не ждал,
    ничего не происходило, я пытался переустанавливать Minecraft PE, но успеха я так и не достиг. Помогите решить мою проблему или, возможно, не только мою.

[Translation - So to speak:

When I first installed Minecraft PE on the phone, I immediately decided to log into my existing Xbox Live account, I clicked on the "Login" button, the screen turned vertically and all that was next was an endless download on a green background. As
    long as I did not expect, nothing happened, I tried to reinstall Minecraft PE, but I still did not achieve success. Help solve my problem, or perhaps not only mine.]

:)

mikka8, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Здравствуйте! Хорошо, посетите эти два сайта, которые могут помочь вам с вашей

проблемой: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en https://support.xbox.com/

[Translation -Hello! Ok, visit these two sites that can help you with your

problem: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en https://support.xbox.com/]
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. FadhalRizqi Win User

Minecraft PE

Помогите пожалуйста, не могу играть на серверах Minecraft PE , пишет что неполадки в у чётной записи Microsoft. Помогите, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!!!

[Translation-Please help, Can't Play on Minecraft PE Servers, writes that the problem is in the even record of Microsoft. Help, PLEASE!!! ]
  5. YanaL1 Win User

Minecraft PE

Помогите пожалуйста, не могу играть на серверах Minecraft PE , пишет что неполадки в у чётной записи Microsoft. Помогите, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!!!

[Translation-Please help, Can't Play on Minecraft PE Servers, writes that the problem is in the even record of Microsoft. Help, PLEASE!!! ]
    У меня такая же проблема!
  6. R3S0N8 Win User

My friends Microsoft account keeps logging out of Minecraft PE

She does not have live. She made the account through minecraft PE and no one else has access to her account
Thema:

1. Бесконечная загрузка Xbox Live в Minecraft PE[Infinite download of Xbox Live in Minecraft PE] - Similar Threads - Бесконечная загрузка Live

2. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live: For some reason it is displaying this message when i try and select my account. I do have xbox live on my xbox one 6e10a16d-c2e4-4c2a-9c6d-4448248abed4
  3. Issue with Xbox Live Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Live Settings: Hi! So I play the new game F1 2020. If you play that game, there is this challenge to do 3 league races. So I'm trying to get on the Leagues section to join some. When I do, it says: "To do this,...
  4. Compte windows live inaccessible depuis le jeu [Live windows account inaccessible from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Compte windows live inaccessible depuis le jeu [Live windows account inaccessible from the...: Bonjour, Je n'arrive plus me connecter mon compte Windows partir d'un jeu Game for Windows Live ce qui a pour effet de ne plus retrouver mes sauvegarde et de ne pas pouvoir sauvegarder quoique ce...
  5. Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.: Today I hopped onto my Xbox not changing any of my settings any other previous days, and when I logged onto FH4 it wouldn't let me access community made tunes or liveries, to make sure it wasn't...
  6. Interface Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interface Xbox live.: Has anyone else been dissatisfied with the Xbox Live interface? the group message and potion at the same time, notifications in the same "group and chat window". and also how we need to access the...
  7. Xbox live gold query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold query: I bought my Xbox 2 weeks back and got the game pass ultimate for 1 dollar so took it. Now on 22nd July I wanna cancel the ultimate pass and switch to just the normal console game pass. I see...
  8. linking Xbox Live with Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    linking Xbox Live with Discord: Hi everyone I hope you are well. I am having difficulties linking my Xbox live account with Discord. I've tried with the phone and the PC;. No luck. I keep receiving an internal server error...
  9. Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live: Hi I have a problem with xbox live as I can see my friends list, messages, achievements and the streaming channel. For some reason it won't let me join or creat parties and even play online games....
  10. Бесконечная загрузка Forza street [Translation-Infinite download Forza Street]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Бесконечная загрузка Forza street [Translation-Infinite download Forza Street]: Я установил игру, запустил 1-ый раз подождал 20,30,40 перезагрузил компьютер за пустил снова то же самое.Я обновил direxct, установил "Microsoft visal c++" (названия не точныы).Запустил то же...