Бесконечная загрузка Xbox Live в Minecraft PE[Infinite download of Xbox Live in Minecraft PE]

Discus and support Бесконечная загрузка Xbox Live в Minecraft PE[Infinite download of Xbox Live in Minecraft PE] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Скажем так: Когда я впервые установил Minecraft PE на телефон, я сразу же решил зайти в свой существующий аккаунт Xbox Live, я нажал на кнопку... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mikka8, Jan 14, 2020.

1. mikka8
    mikka8 Guest

Бесконечная загрузка Xbox Live в Minecraft PE[Infinite download of Xbox Live in Minecraft PE]

Скажем так:

Когда я впервые установил Minecraft PE на телефон, я сразу же решил зайти в свой существующий аккаунт Xbox Live, я нажал на кнопку "Войти", экран развернулся вертикально и всё, что дальше было, это бесконечная загрузка на зелёном фоне. Сколько я не ждал,
    ничего не происходило, я пытался переустанавливать Minecraft PE, но успеха я так и не достиг. Помогите решить мою проблему или, возможно, не только мою.

[Translation - So to speak:

When I first installed Minecraft PE on the phone, I immediately decided to log into my existing Xbox Live account, I clicked on the "Login" button, the screen turned vertically and all that was next was an endless download on a green background. As
    long as I did not expect, nothing happened, I tried to reinstall Minecraft PE, but I still did not achieve success. Help solve my problem, or perhaps not only mine.]

:)

mikka8, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Здравствуйте! Хорошо, посетите эти два сайта, которые могут помочь вам с вашей

проблемой: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en https://support.xbox.com/

[Translation -Hello! Ok, visit these two sites that can help you with your

problem: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en https://support.xbox.com/]
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  5. luke9799366 Win User

Minecraft: bedrock edition world self delete

Hello! Which Edition Of Minecraft Bedrock Are You Running? Like Win 10, Xbox, PE?

-DroptopFiji-
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

"Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

Hello Eternal,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. Have you contacted Mojang with the issue of signing into Minecraft PE? They both are linked as you need to sign into the Xbox live for the pocket edition.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Бесконечная загрузка Xbox Live в Minecraft PE[Infinite download of Xbox Live in Minecraft PE] - Similar Threads - Бесконечная загрузка Live

2. Xbox Live gold Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live gold Purchase: Just a question about the xbox live gold purchase im on Xbox One and I want to install the game with gold xbox 360 game thats in the game with gold subscrition. after I click on Install it...
  3. Eu queria Left 4 Dead 1 e o Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox Live Br (Brasil)[I wanted Left 4 Dead 1 and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu queria Left 4 Dead 1 e o Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox Live Br (Brasil)[I wanted Left 4 Dead 1 and...: Oi eu amo MUITO Left 4 Dead 2, e o Left 4 Dead 1,Porém ele não está disponível em Xbox Live Br, eu adoraria que vocês colocasse =D Eu quero comprar =)) Pago ate R$ 40,00 aquele jogo marcou minha...
  4. Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?: Is this normal? Netflix is not part of the app list. Is it because I’m on free XBOX LIVE, and not GOLD? Or is it XBOX 360 is obsolete? 3341b279-99f0-4f90-9a6e-63728bae5eff
  5. using xbox live with a 2nd console

in XBoX on Consoles
    using xbox live with a 2nd console: Hello everyone, I have searched and can't seem to figure this out. I have XBox gamepass and XBox Live Gold subscription with my account and have my son set up under my family. However, if I am...
  6. Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES: First, it kept signing me out while playing a game, every 2 mins. Then, I deleted profile only, cleared the cache three times, and attempted to redownload my profile. Then that decided not to work...
  7. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold so I decided to download a game called batman telltale series which was free on the xbox live gold pass and when I go on the Microsoft store to get it its says buy so I...
  8. Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store

in XboX Insiders
    Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store: Since the Store now allows for Win32 applications, and the GFWL Marketplace still won't allow anyone to access or download their owned content (this has been a problem for a very long time now),...
  9. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  10. Бесконечная загрузка Forza street [Translation-Infinite download Forza Street]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Бесконечная загрузка Forza street [Translation-Infinite download Forza Street]: Я установил игру, запустил 1-ый раз подождал 20,30,40 перезагрузил компьютер за пустил снова то же самое.Я обновил direxct, установил "Microsoft visal c++" (названия не точныы).Запустил то же...