Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

Discus and support Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Completing Stormy Ascent with Platinum in Crash N-Sane Trilogy to get the achievement for all platinum relics in Crash Bandicoot 1. So good haha.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MorkyMork1991, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

Completing Stormy Ascent with Platinum in Crash N-Sane Trilogy to get the achievement for all platinum relics in Crash Bandicoot 1. So good haha.

:)

MorkyMork1991, Jun 10, 2019
  2. ContraryRhombus Win User

This will always go to getting the Recon Armour in Halo 3. Those Vidmaster Challenges were the future before the future happened.
  3. AridLizard Win User

my favourite achievement has to be any from the Game Pass Quests for Microsoft Rewards :D

other achievements are nice to get, but the Game Pass Quests get me closer to getting free Live Gold and Game Pass :D
  4. Breaker1477 Win User

Tales of Vesperia, play more than 150 hours or something like that....
  5. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

Probably a lot of things in Bioshock
  6. Braitus Win User

Completing all halo 3 achievements back in the day.
Thema:

1. Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame? - Similar Threads - Best Achievement Guys

2. for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?: Gears of war 3 for me loved it 00311e94-221b-45ee-aee1-8cd319f977b6
  3. what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?: I've always like Prominence Poker. If course you need to like poker lol. But very possible to play for free for hours and I met some great people through it. Also Neverwinter is an interesting...
  4. Best game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best game: What's the best game you have played f122504a-4203-4d29-a7bf-a770e4771594
  5. Only The Best Achievement Will Not Pop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only The Best Achievement Will Not Pop: Hello XBox Support, I'm having a tough time getting the "Only the Best" achievement to pop. I've gone to several places looking for a solution. Here's some more info: 1. Spoke with Ubisoft...
  6. Best achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best achievement: Legendary achievements for ODST were pretty tough!! Nice one buddy! 3e71f2c6-e254-4595-b707-2997cec0cb9f
  7. ryse son of rome. simply the best achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ryse son of rome. simply the best achievement not unlocking: okay basically i was playing online on survivale mode and i went over 100 to 101 level wise and my xbox did not show the notification that i had unlocked the achievement simply the best i went...
  8. HOW DO I GET THE YOU"RE THE BEST ACHIEVEMENT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW DO I GET THE YOU"RE THE BEST ACHIEVEMENT?: I HAVE COMPLETED 15 ACTIVITIES PURCHASED 8 STORES 8 PROPERTIES & 8 GANGS AND I DID NOT GET THE ACHIEVEMENT. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? & HOW CAN I GET IT? 5a5dcbc2-4645-4740-a54d-fb10a296588f
  9. What is the best way to achieve an open NAT type .

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to achieve an open NAT type .: I currently have a speed stream 4300 router connected to an linksys WRT54G modem , I already tried port forwarding and port triggering , dmz and unpnp on the modem setup page . someone help i need...
  10. Finally! - Your Best Achievements On The ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally! - Your Best Achievements On The ONE: Finally hit level 70 with my Hardcore Character in "Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition". In Hardcore Mode "Dead" is dead. There is no 2nd chance. You're not gonna be able to crash it to the...