Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Discus and support Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxAKAmrclutchxX, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and I've already purchased supposedly compatible monitors that
    supported 120Hz and Freesync enabled over HDMI 2.0 recently and returned them for not actually working simultaneously-120Hz and Freesync with the XB1X. Seems the XB1X console is picky on which monitor it wants to work with. I did actually purchase and returned
    recently the MSI Optix MPG27CQ 1440p gaming monitor with 144Hz and Freesync which was compatible(120Hz and Freesync) over HDMI 2.0 with the XB1X but had a defect in a color issue and I had to return. Any help for recommendations I can get to work with this
    XB1X console to this date, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks?

:)

XxAKAmrclutchxX, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and I've already purchased supposedly compatible monitors
    that supported 120Hz and Freesync enabled over HDMI 2.0 recently and returned them for not actually working simultaneously-120Hz and Freesync with the XB1X. Seems the XB1X console is picky on which monitor it wants to work with. I did actually purchase and
    returned recently the MSI Optix MPG27CQ 1440p gaming monitor with 144Hz and Freesync which was compatible(120Hz and Freesync) over HDMI 2.0 with the XB1X but had a defect in a color issue and I had to return. Any help for recommendations I can get to work
    with this XB1X console to this date, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks?
    Id stay away from 4k for comp it is not going to help as much as fps and refresh
  3. XxAKAmrclutchxX Win User

Yes that's what I've been researching so really it does not have to support 120 Hz as long as a monitor has a freesync feature with low response time, thanks.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

I have the Asus MG28UQ for my Xbox OneX and wife is using the VG245H
    for Xbox OneS. Both have been great monitors and fairly inexpensive as well.
  5. annix Win User

As OP mentioned it’s super important that you find a monitor that accepts freesync over HDMI, but I did want to point out that the One X actually fully supports the HDMI 2.1 spec, including the new built in HDMI VRR mode. You’re going to have quite a time
    finding any monitors that support HDMI 2.1 until next year (according to the estimates and rumours I’ve seen). The only display I know of that fully supports HDMI 2.1 at this point is the LG C9, but that’s a TV. (It does run 120hz native though, and the Auto
    Low Latency / HDR implementation is best in class).

That said, most games on Xbox that support Freesync really only need a range of 45-60hz to work well, as there aren’t many (if any) games that I know of on the One X that go over 60fps.

Best of luck in your search!
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

One monitor im looking at is from samsung. Its the CHG70. A curved 27 in screen. Does support free sync. Also, a 144Hz monitor.
Thema:

1. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time? - Similar Threads - Best Automatically Compatible

2. Best holiday/seasonal events?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best holiday/seasonal events?: In my opinion, I enjoy the Halloween and Christmas events in the Gears of War games. They will usually do something for at least the Horde mode in order to change it up a bit. For example, this...
  3. How can I get the best XBox access for my Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get the best XBox access for my Family: Hello We have a 2 Xboxs in our family. But we are limited to accessing only the games that have been purchased on that Xbox. Our original X box is nominated as the home xbox and I downloaded a...
  4. a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router

in XboX Insiders
    a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router: this would be great because it would be Easyer to find a good router for xcloud, like some broadbands can't do the xcloud stuff so please not take this down submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr...
  5. Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...: So I sent a elite pad back under warranty, they have sent 2 different replacements out both have been broken. I have been promised phone calls etc nothing, I got a phone call asking for me the...
  6. My best 20 games of the past decade. At the birth of the new one!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My best 20 games of the past decade. At the birth of the new one!: Oh, i like the look of your playlist, very similar to my own if im honest. 4bfc6177-a767-49fd-8442-2e3d2f13f497
  7. My best 15 games of the last decade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My best 15 games of the last decade: Edit: the wrong post, please don't answer. 1d18f76c-d152-44ad-acba-7de551fb78d4
  8. Best Xbox for “Xbox Adaptive Controller” ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best Xbox for “Xbox Adaptive Controller” ?: I’m the dad of two disabled boys. One has trouble with fine motor skills? Recently we had the opportunity to try the Xbox Adaptive Controller with some success. Just wondering which game system...
  9. Best present?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best present?: What are some of the best ideas for gift giving? 8a92668d-9a35-4a05-b014-16e767021e9f
  10. Best Headset for gaming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Headset for gaming ?: I use the A50 Gen 3 for both Xbox and working on the PC. They have incredible sound - though they do need to be cheaper d650f1ff-39e3-4cc6-9b7e-0a0430ddc608