Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Discus and support Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxAKAmrclutchxX, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and I've already purchased supposedly compatible monitors that
    supported 120Hz and Freesync enabled over HDMI 2.0 recently and returned them for not actually working simultaneously-120Hz and Freesync with the XB1X. Seems the XB1X console is picky on which monitor it wants to work with. I did actually purchase and returned
    recently the MSI Optix MPG27CQ 1440p gaming monitor with 144Hz and Freesync which was compatible(120Hz and Freesync) over HDMI 2.0 with the XB1X but had a defect in a color issue and I had to return. Any help for recommendations I can get to work with this
    XB1X console to this date, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks?

:)

XxAKAmrclutchxX, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and I've already purchased supposedly compatible monitors
    that supported 120Hz and Freesync enabled over HDMI 2.0 recently and returned them for not actually working simultaneously-120Hz and Freesync with the XB1X. Seems the XB1X console is picky on which monitor it wants to work with. I did actually purchase and
    returned recently the MSI Optix MPG27CQ 1440p gaming monitor with 144Hz and Freesync which was compatible(120Hz and Freesync) over HDMI 2.0 with the XB1X but had a defect in a color issue and I had to return. Any help for recommendations I can get to work
    with this XB1X console to this date, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks?
    Id stay away from 4k for comp it is not going to help as much as fps and refresh
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Let's talk Gaming Monitors

I'm using the ASUS VP28UQG monitor,

It's a 28'' TN Panel display,

4k resolution,

1ms response time,

60hz,

Freesync,

Bought it about 2 years ago on Amazon at £300,

and i now only game on it than using my Samsung 50" 4k HDR TV for which i will now only connect my Xbox one X to, to watch 4k blu-ray movies,

I'm looking at upgrading at somepoint for the Scarlett to get a monitor that is at least

28" display+,

4k+,

120hz+,

HDR,

1ms,

Freesync,
  4. XxAKAmrclutchxX Win User

Yes that's what I've been researching so really it does not have to support 120 Hz as long as a monitor has a freesync feature with low response time, thanks.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

I have the Asus MG28UQ for my Xbox OneX and wife is using the VG245H
    for Xbox OneS. Both have been great monitors and fairly inexpensive as well.
  6. annix Win User

As OP mentioned it’s super important that you find a monitor that accepts freesync over HDMI, but I did want to point out that the One X actually fully supports the HDMI 2.1 spec, including the new built in HDMI VRR mode. You’re going to have quite a time
    finding any monitors that support HDMI 2.1 until next year (according to the estimates and rumours I’ve seen). The only display I know of that fully supports HDMI 2.1 at this point is the LG C9, but that’s a TV. (It does run 120hz native though, and the Auto
    Low Latency / HDR implementation is best in class).

That said, most games on Xbox that support Freesync really only need a range of 45-60hz to work well, as there aren’t many (if any) games that I know of on the One X that go over 60fps.

Best of luck in your search!
Thema:

1. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time? - Similar Threads - Best Automatically Compatible

2. Your best female character in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your best female character in games: um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3
  3. Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...: Many games have an antagonist you just cannot stand. You just want to get to the end where you'll have to option to challenge them or overthrow them. These antagonists aim to throw you off course,...
  4. Best ring to be in?

in XboX Insiders
    Best ring to be in?: So I've been on the standard Alpha ring one my One X since I got it last year and I'm tired of the updates almost every day. I dropped to the beta ring last night but I'm wondering if it was worth...
  5. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

in XboX Insiders
    Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?: I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level I get that all the Tiers might be in a state of "Not much going on to...
  6. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  7. Best games this year so far...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best games this year so far...: Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. 029a5609-3a53-44a3-90ab-b2638314dff4
  8. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  9. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  10. Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming: I just bought a new 50'' 4K UHD TV (RU7100) along with Red Dead Redemption 2 for my Xbox One S. I was really excited to see how awesome the graphics would look on the TV but after countless hours...