Best buy season pass

Discus and support Best buy season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered my season pass from BestBuy, but did not see that it has registered with my account. Tried to reenter the code and it says that the code has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Granpa Cobra, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Granpa Cobra
    Granpa Cobra Guest

Best buy season pass

I entered my season pass from BestBuy, but did not see that it has registered with my account. Tried to reenter the code and it says that the code has already been used. How do I get the code to work??

Mark

:)

Granpa Cobra, Nov 19, 2014
  2. voyager4023
    voyager4023 Guest
    Season Pass announced - $30+

I pre-ordered the Season Pass from Best Buy during the short window that they had it available to pre-order on their website, now you can't pre-order it just says "coming soon". I just received an email from Best Buy saying that the release date of the Season
    Pass has changed to December 31.

voyager4023, Nov 19, 2014
  3. Bryngelssen
    Bryngelssen Guest
    Xbox Marketplace code redeemed incorrect content

I purchased a code for the Borderlands Pre-Sequel Season Pass, but when redeemed, it unlocked the Borderlands 2 Season Pass (which I already owned).

commerce.microsoft.com has no record of this purchase because it was bought from Best Buy, not Microsoft directly.

Bryngelssen, Nov 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Best buy season pass

Season pass codes that you purchase from a store usually have a currency amount attached to them. Check your account at commerce.microsoft.com to see if currency was added to it. If this is the case then you can head to the Store and use the currency to
    purchase the pass that you need.

onyxishere, Nov 19, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Best buy season pass

Season pass codes that you purchase from a store usually have a currency amount attached to them. Check your account at commerce.microsoft.com to see if currency was added to it. If this is the case then you can head to the Store and use the currency to
    purchase the pass that you need.
  6. voyager4023 Win User

Season Pass announced - $30+

I pre-ordered the Season Pass from Best Buy during the short window that they had it available to pre-order on their website, now you can't pre-order it just says "coming soon". I just received an email from Best Buy saying that the release date of the Season
    Pass has changed to December 31.
  7. Ghost Spec Op Win User

BF3 Premium a waste of $60 *Not Confirmed*

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

I think Season Passes are a joke unless you know you are a HARDCORE fan of the series.

[/quote]

Is it really a joke? I bet it will be cheaper to get the Premium season pass than to buy the DLC's seperately..... have you considered that?

I am all about the best deal... and I bet the Premium Season Pass is going to be the best deal... but will have to wait and see.
  8. ScourgeHardcore Win User

No disc based Deluxe Edition of Dead Rising 4 or a seperately available Season Pass?

The Deluxe Version is not available at Best Buy. Why is that? This makes it even more important to be able to get the Season Pass separately.
  9. sunburntpenguin Win User

DLC not tied to system, tied to account...when did it change?

I don't feel so bad now, it seems like they Season Pass DLC is still a bit confusing. I bought the MW3 Elite Pass and that was opened to all users per Xbox. It was suggested that now all Season Passes are locked to 1 account. It sounds like not buying a
    Pass is the best option for people with multiple Xbox users, since whatever savings could be had (usually $10) is negated by having to buy extra Passes. Maybe a sticky on the forum explaining Season Passes is in order.
Thema:

Best buy season pass

1. Best buy season pass - Similar Threads - Best buy season

2. Lost Xbox Live Membership from Best Buy Training Module

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox Live Membership from Best Buy Training Module: Contacted Xbox support but cannot pull purchase history because no code was found because it was not purchased. 43482b57-b0d9-4557-bc40-73d6b67a67e8
  3. Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code: Last week Best Buy had a promotion if you bought a 3 month xbox live subscription card you got a $10 xbox gift card for free. In the ad in said the code would be printed on the receipt and when I...
  4. Post-Black Friday, when are the best times to buy games? (until fall 2017)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post-Black Friday, when are the best times to buy games? (until fall 2017): After years of no gaming, I spent $700 on Black Friday I bought: $300 - 1TB Xbox One S with Halo 5 (+MC collection) $150 - 40 inch 1080p LG TV. $80 - Hyper X Cloud Headset $40 - 7 months Xbox...
  5. Best place to buy a power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best place to buy a power supply: Where would be the best place to order a power supply online and what brand would be best? Unfortunately I can't afford one from microsoft. fa10388e-1cd3-4031-b6ba-de6656759512
  6. Best site to buy Xbox One skins, decals & skins from?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best site to buy Xbox One skins, decals & skins from?: Hi all, Was wondering which is the best site to buy Xbox One skins, decals & skins from? Seen this site sells them https://www.digizani.com/collections/skins-accessories-xbox-one - was wondering...
  7. where can i buy a 1 mnth code for ea access whats the best page ? thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i buy a 1 mnth code for ea access whats the best page ? thanks: hello just need a good page to buya 1 mnth code for ea access , on microsoft just have it for 1 yr and i just want to try it out e4a365a0-5bb3-4c33-a642-f38f9e96797d
  8. my code wont work properly and it hasnt been used bought it straight out of best buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    my code wont work properly and it hasnt been used bought it straight out of best buy: this is for my 3 month gold xbox live membership and i've been trying to activate it since last night and thats when i got it 360202c3-5a17-4f2f-9d9b-b76a5a3d8612
  9. Buy an Xbox One Elite controller at Best Buy get Halo 5 free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy an Xbox One Elite controller at Best Buy get Halo 5 free: In stock now. Free two day shipping. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-elite-wireless-controller-for-xbox-one-black/9529009.p?id=1219704411472&skuId=9529009...
  10. Witcher 3, AC Syndicate among others 40 to 50% off on Best Buy website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Witcher 3, AC Syndicate among others 40 to 50% off on Best Buy website: Just a heads up that The Witcher 3 and Assassins Creed Syndicate among many others are on sale at steep discounts on Best Buy's website right now. e4381862-da86-4e2e-82a3-93bf1fc26a4b