Best COD campaign?

Discus and support Best COD campaign? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think Moder Warfare 2 was the best but CoD Ghost was good, too. ac0b2ebe-c423-4564-9650-0f25ffa02bb1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liutasil81, May 14, 2019.

1. Liutasil81
    Liutasil81 Guest

Best COD campaign?

I think Moder Warfare 2 was the best but CoD Ghost was good, too.

:)

Liutasil81, May 14, 2019
  2. Dumb M0nk3yz Win User

What is the best Call of Duty? The worst?

Best Campaign- CoD 2

Best Multiplayer- MW2 and CoD 4

Worst Campaign- CoD 3

Worst Multiplayer- Black Ops
  3. SUPREME WAZEK Win User

Black ops 2? Part 2

BO is the best CoD since CoD4 and in my opinion THE best cod so far.None of these arcade cheap tricks,lag or hacks.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Best of Maps - COD

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]
    Its funny how a good few of the BF3 maps have a similar 3 route style to alot of the Blops 2 maps.

[/quote]Probably one of the reasons shooters feel so stangent now is lack of inovative map design. Its hard to be original after so many years but I belive its possible.
  5. Solavade Win User

Best of Maps - COD

But the FGC is too HYPE! =(
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Best of Maps - COD

[quote user="Pariah Heart"]

Dey be hatin' tho.

[/quote]We should get them to issue a statement about how spawns in this game disrespect Allah.
Thema:

Best COD campaign?

1. Best COD campaign? - Similar Threads - Best COD campaign

2. Best open world game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best open world game?: What is the best open world game in your opinion? I love open world games and I would love to hear some good ones, my favorite right now is probably GTA 5. edf93daf-bf2d-4b70-b303-cd316a447551
  3. BEST CHESS GAME ON XBOX ONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BEST CHESS GAME ON XBOX ONE?: I'M TRYING TO LOOK FOR A CHESS GAME SIMILAR TO CHESSMASTER'S GAMES SERIES FOR XBOX ONE. Chess game with: 4k graphics online multiplayer local multiplayer chess tutorials [img] [img]...
  4. Looking for the best screen for an X Box One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for the best screen for an X Box One S: Hey everyone I'm looking for a new screen to go with the Xbox I just ordered. I've currently got a Samsung Syncmaster 2232 and it's the right size for a desktop, but I'm using a VGA > HDMI...
  5. Best Overall Cutscene

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Overall Cutscene: Gears cutscenes are always great but another is the Destiny series. They build upon a great story and provide that extra level of background and detail that keep me wanting more....
  6. imspired by the new final fantasy 7 trailler, All time best final fantasy and why keep it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    imspired by the new final fantasy 7 trailler, All time best final fantasy and why keep it...: hi guys I know this is dependent on each person and I know chats like this always have a bit of arguments on them witch is all good as long as you keep it productive don't slander others...
  7. What cod has the best?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What cod has the best?: 1) What cod has the best weapon selection? 2) What cod has the best perk set up? 3) what cod has the best online game mode selection? 4) What cod has the right level to prestige and how long it...
  8. Love it or hate it, COD is still the best (for me...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Love it or hate it, COD is still the best (for me...): Bought Titanfall to give it a shot... have played through the "Campaign", and am almost at Prestige level... and it bores me... played two hours today, trying to find something to keep my...
  9. Top 10 best fully auto **** rifles in cod history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top 10 best fully auto **** rifles in cod history: Damn my list format got messed up 3b179b0b-bc60-42e2-8131-edac4e837774
  10. Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history: Best: MP40 - (WAW): I still have nightmares about mp40 juggernauts. Most OP gun in COD history? UMP 45 - (MW2): Two bullet kill from range....with a silencer on. MP7 - (MW3): SMG mobility...