Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

Discus and support Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drizzle 084, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Drizzle 084
    Drizzle 084 Guest

Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched.

:)

Drizzle 084, Sep 7, 2019
  2. ravary212 Win User

pretend I was a sick child to dont get to school and play halo reach on release day
  3. bishDOTexe Win User

I haven't done this all too often, if ever if I'm completely honest. The last time I remember doing this, was before I was working full time. It was Destiny launch day and I was still in college. I actually wasn't scheduled to work that day (I had a part-time
    campus job as well as an additional part-time internship) so I didn't have to actually call off, but I did choose to skip one of my scheduled classes for the day. Luckily, I had a couple non-gamer friends in the course, so I was able to get notes from them
    after letting them know I woke up with a headache and sore throat.

Other than that, I usually try to stay responsible and just wait until after work. That's been my experience with Gears 5 today at least. Can't wait to get home and play!
  4. Sarcast1cFox Win User

"I dont want to come in today." My job has a pretty lenient attendance policy with about 6 days a year of paid time off I can use to call in for any reason.
  5. BowenB23 Win User

My best was that a new game was out. Lol
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

I don't use excuses i just follow my courses at college and play the game a bit later
Thema:

1. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date? - Similar Threads - Best excuse you've

2. Best Gaming Monitor 144hz, 1MS Response for Xbox Series X @ 120HZ

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Gaming Monitor 144hz, 1MS Response for Xbox Series X @ 120HZ: Hi, I hope you can help me as PC World live chat was unable to and had referred me onto yourselves. I am looking to purchase a 144hz, 1MS Response Time monitor. The one I want to purchase needs...
  3. : Best internet setup?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Best internet setup?: : Best internet setup? upgrade to complete wifi and get a disc dat next to your console and you can hardwire into the disc and the disc links to the router wirelessly, not change of password etc,...
  4. Best method to get 3 plus xboxes online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best method to get 3 plus xboxes online: Hi I have tried looking even asked a agent on microsoft about the best way to get two xbox ones and xbox series and a xbox 360 online... currently i have the ultimate pass for pc so can run the...
  5. What is the best in-game gift for game Players Unknown Battlefield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best in-game gift for game Players Unknown Battlefield: Hi, I am not a gamer, but my husband is obsessed with this game. Please can someone help me how could I buy him something like exclusive guns or whatever that otherwise he can't use when he plays?...
  6. Best way to maximize Insider XP between 3 consoles?

in XboX Insiders
    Best way to maximize Insider XP between 3 consoles?: I have a Series X, X and OG consoles. Is there a way to maximize insider XP? For instance, do skip ahead and alpha generally get the same quests and surveys? Would it be better to have a Skip...
  7. BUY BEST QUALITY African Gold from DRC Congo and uganda +27613119008 in Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait, Oman

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BUY BEST QUALITY African Gold from DRC Congo and uganda +27613119008 in Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait, Oman: BUY BEST QUALITY African Gold from DRC Congo and uganda +27613119008 in Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait, Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE canada Afghanistan indonesia Minerals land land gold Agency Limited is a...
  8. Best primary and secondary dns settings for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best primary and secondary dns settings for xbox 360?: I need new settings in old call of duty games 0540abfc-f343-42af-968a-ff579e3a5365
  9. 10 best Xbox games for ever.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    10 best Xbox games for ever.: As a gamer, I have played Xbox one game for the last two years. I have played many games. But I listed 10 Xbox One game that's are really good. The games list is given below. If you have any...
  10. Best way to remove console from preview program

in XboX Insiders
    Best way to remove console from preview program: So I purchased two consoles and they are enrolled in the preview program from the build version and OS version. I know that they are on the preview program as was displaying the preview build and...