Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

Discus and support Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drizzle 084, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Drizzle 084
    Drizzle 084 Guest

Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched.

:)

Drizzle 084, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date? - Similar Threads - Best excuse you've

2. Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...: So I sent a elite pad back under warranty, they have sent 2 different replacements out both have been broken. I have been promised phone calls etc nothing, I got a phone call asking for me the...
  3. My best 20 games of the past decade. At the birth of the new one!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My best 20 games of the past decade. At the birth of the new one!: Oh, i like the look of your playlist, very similar to my own if im honest. 4bfc6177-a767-49fd-8442-2e3d2f13f497
  4. My best 15 games of the last decade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My best 15 games of the last decade: Edit: the wrong post, please don't answer. 1d18f76c-d152-44ad-acba-7de551fb78d4
  5. Best Xbox for “Xbox Adaptive Controller” ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best Xbox for “Xbox Adaptive Controller” ?: I’m the dad of two disabled boys. One has trouble with fine motor skills? Recently we had the opportunity to try the Xbox Adaptive Controller with some success. Just wondering which game system...
  6. Best present?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best present?: What are some of the best ideas for gift giving? 8a92668d-9a35-4a05-b014-16e767021e9f
  7. Best Headset for gaming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Headset for gaming ?: I use the A50 Gen 3 for both Xbox and working on the PC. They have incredible sound - though they do need to be cheaper d650f1ff-39e3-4cc6-9b7e-0a0430ddc608
  8. Best gaming soundtrack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best gaming soundtrack: Many already mentioned here are favorites of mine. Probably one of my all-time favorite soundtracks belongs to Call of Duty: World at War. Added a whole other dimension to that game. Special...
  9. Xbox Adaptive Controller named one of Times best gadgets of the 2010s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller named one of Times best gadgets of the 2010s: Time just put out an article listing the best gadgets of the 2010s, and the Xbox Adaptive Controller made the list. This is a phenomenal achievement, and the teams behind the controller should be...
  10. Best Gaming Moment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Gaming Moment: What was your best gaming moment? It could be a time you were outnumbered and outgunned but manage to scrape by with little to no resources. A time when you cooperated with an enemy to fight off a...