Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

Discus and support Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drizzle 084, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Drizzle 084
    Drizzle 084 Guest

Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched.

:)

Drizzle 084, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date? - Similar Threads - Best excuse you've

2. This is the best xbox 360 display settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is the best xbox 360 display settings?: I use with hdmi on the 4k hdr tv Hd tv settings 1080p Reference levels expanded Hdmi color space YCbCr709 c553d927-17bf-41ab-b0e1-4097be7ac4cd
  3. Best xbox 360 display settings with hdmi cable for the 4k hdr lg tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best xbox 360 display settings with hdmi cable for the 4k hdr lg tv?: I buy yesterday the used xbox 360 6d55ac67-b850-476c-95af-f08c744a6aa7
  4. Your best female character in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your best female character in games: um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3
  5. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?: Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and...
  6. Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...: Many games have an antagonist you just cannot stand. You just want to get to the end where you'll have to option to challenge them or overthrow them. These antagonists aim to throw you off course,...
  7. Best ring to be in?

in XboX Insiders
    Best ring to be in?: So I've been on the standard Alpha ring one my One X since I got it last year and I'm tired of the updates almost every day. I dropped to the beta ring last night but I'm wondering if it was worth...
  8. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

in XboX Insiders
    Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?: I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level I get that all the Tiers might be in a state of "Not much going on to...
  9. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  10. Best games this year so far...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best games this year so far...: Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. 029a5609-3a53-44a3-90ab-b2638314dff4