Best game

Discus and support Best game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's the best game you have played f122504a-4203-4d29-a7bf-a770e4771594 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by c1emo 1981, Jun 26, 2019.

1. c1emo 1981
    c1emo 1981 Guest

Best game

What's the best game you have played

:)

c1emo 1981, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

The best of the best of games

[quote user="x The Jiggler x"]

Howdy people..I'm pretty new to xbox....I actually just started playing a few months ago..So I was wondering what are the best games? So far all I play is black ops 2 and left 4 dead and i'm really not wanting to get burned out...

[/quote]

I'll give you must plays for each major genre, just to give you some ideas.

FPS/shooter: BF3, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Gears of War 3, Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3

RPG: ES Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect series

Sports/Racing: Forza 4, latest NHL/Madden/FIFA games

Fighting: Injustice Gods Among Us, Mortal Kombat
  3. Rosko N Friends Win User

[quote user="TPKirk"]Have a mess around with the Demos and see what wastes hours away :)[/quote]

This is the best option.
  4. Bo Lister Win User

[quote user="Skwurt Reynolds"]RPG: ES Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect series[/quote]
    You forgot Fallout there.
  5. OhhMan2487 Win User

Get GTA V. Comes out September 17
  6. x The Jiggler x Win User

Thats kinda the thing..I'm not sure what I like lol
Thema:

Best game

1. Best game - Similar Threads - Best game

2. Your best female character in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your best female character in games: um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3
  3. Best games this year so far...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best games this year so far...: Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. 029a5609-3a53-44a3-90ab-b2638314dff4
  4. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  5. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  6. Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming: I just bought a new 50'' 4K UHD TV (RU7100) along with Red Dead Redemption 2 for my Xbox One S. I was really excited to see how awesome the graphics would look on the TV but after countless hours...
  7. What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?: Heya, I have played with Scuff controllers for over 2 years and they really came in handy with the palm grips on the back of the controller. You will still feel your sweat but it's a little bit...
  8. Best Horror Game on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Horror Game on Xbox?: Layers of fear without a doubt it has a good story and a few good jumpscares 737887ff-a8df-4479-b7b8-7147dd2eb13c
  9. whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav: i never played the og xbox s= i like from the xbox 360 is south park stick of truth and xbox one watch dogs hitman and hitman 2 and more f1f8a43c-22c8-40bc-972d-bade7fccf52f
  10. Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...: I have noticed that when I use a 3 Tb Western Digital external drive on my Xbox One X it cannot read movie files loaded onto the disk after the 2 Tb barrier is reached. The remaining 1 Tb is...