Best games this year so far...

Discus and support Best games this year so far... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. 029a5609-3a53-44a3-90ab-b2638314dff4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Whiteleaf2012, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Best games this year so far...

Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5.

:)

Whiteleaf2012, Sep 9, 2019
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Star Wars will be the best game of this year
  3. lilbak82 Win User

I would like to play wreckfest. Looks like it is alot of fun
  4. brandmooffin Win User

have to say Gears 5 so far for me, looking forward to checking out Control next, currently going through Borderlands 3 so one of those might do it for me
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

For me, the top games of this year have been Apex Legends, Tetris 99, Heave Ho (Switch), Ace Combat 7, Gang Beasts and Ace Attorney Trilogy HD. I'm enjoying Gears 5 so far but I haven't played enough for it to be a real contender yet.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

I really liked Metro and World War Z and as for an add on to a game (which many will probably disagree) i really enjoyed Fallout 76's Nuclear Winter DLC
Thema:

1. Best games this year so far... - Similar Threads - Best games far

2. Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...: Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox Series X 18b29a52-c914-4f3e-ab7a-d6c37b1fcb38
  3. What's the best story of a game at game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the best story of a game at game pass?: Hi, I just want to play a game with a beautiful, huge, new way of expressing a story. Suggest will please! c7a74846-3729-4c80-aedb-d06c0a55a81c
  4. Best TV for Xbox Gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best TV for Xbox Gaming: Hi! First off, I’m aware that this is a very subjective topic. I was wondering what the best TV is for gaming on the Xbox One X and soon to be gaming on the Xbox Series X? I know the Series X is...
  5. Best Xbox game pass package for co-op?

in XboX Insiders
    Best Xbox game pass package for co-op?: Looking to play some new games during this quarantine. My boyfriend & I are not avid gamers but play occasionally together when we have time on our hands. I’m looking into the Xbox game pass but I...
  6. Best game to play in project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Best game to play in project xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  7. The best game mush play in project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    The best game mush play in project xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  8. Best Forza Game by far

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Forza Game by far: I love this game. Can't wait for Horizon 3! 18a1bed7-3f55-4c20-a142-969a932dcfb8
  9. Hype over the best looking games: Has it gone to far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hype over the best looking games: Has it gone to far?: Before I start let me just say this: I'm not just singling out Halo 5, there are many other games that are guilty of this. There is no doubt that as a community we want the best looking games on...
  10. What's your best game/most kills so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your best game/most kills so far?: The other night I was playing attrition and was going off. In 3 games I was like 42-0, 93-2. 46-0. The most impressive to me was the 93-2. 15 pilot kills 3 titan kills 75 minion kills!! lol...