Best games this year so far...

Discus and support Best games this year so far... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. 029a5609-3a53-44a3-90ab-b2638314dff4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Whiteleaf2012, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Best games this year so far...

Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5.

:)

Whiteleaf2012, Sep 9, 2019
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Star Wars will be the best game of this year
  3. lilbak82 Win User

I would like to play wreckfest. Looks like it is alot of fun
  4. brandmooffin Win User

have to say Gears 5 so far for me, looking forward to checking out Control next, currently going through Borderlands 3 so one of those might do it for me
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

For me, the top games of this year have been Apex Legends, Tetris 99, Heave Ho (Switch), Ace Combat 7, Gang Beasts and Ace Attorney Trilogy HD. I'm enjoying Gears 5 so far but I haven't played enough for it to be a real contender yet.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

I really liked Metro and World War Z and as for an add on to a game (which many will probably disagree) i really enjoyed Fallout 76's Nuclear Winter DLC
Thema:

1. Best games this year so far... - Similar Threads - Best games far

2. Your best female character in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your best female character in games: um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3
  3. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  4. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  5. Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming: I just bought a new 50'' 4K UHD TV (RU7100) along with Red Dead Redemption 2 for my Xbox One S. I was really excited to see how awesome the graphics would look on the TV but after countless hours...
  6. What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?: Heya, I have played with Scuff controllers for over 2 years and they really came in handy with the palm grips on the back of the controller. You will still feel your sweat but it's a little bit...
  7. Best Horror Game on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Horror Game on Xbox?: Layers of fear without a doubt it has a good story and a few good jumpscares 737887ff-a8df-4479-b7b8-7147dd2eb13c
  8. Best Forza Game by far

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Forza Game by far: I love this game. Can't wait for Horizon 3! 18a1bed7-3f55-4c20-a142-969a932dcfb8
  9. Hype over the best looking games: Has it gone to far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hype over the best looking games: Has it gone to far?: Before I start let me just say this: I'm not just singling out Halo 5, there are many other games that are guilty of this. There is no doubt that as a community we want the best looking games on...
  10. What's your best game/most kills so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your best game/most kills so far?: The other night I was playing attrition and was going off. In 3 games I was like 42-0, 93-2. 46-0. The most impressive to me was the 93-2. 15 pilot kills 3 titan kills 75 minion kills!! lol...