Best open world

Discus and support Best open world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is the best open world you’ve ever played? By that I mean the most fun, most in depth, most detailed, and has the most beautiful/realistic... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LBCxFUZZ, Mar 4, 2020.

1. LBCxFUZZ
    LBCxFUZZ Guest

Best open world

What is the best open world you’ve ever played? By that I mean the most fun, most in depth, most detailed, and has the most beautiful/realistic graphics? Also did it also have the best and most creative storyline or do you have to pick a whole other game
    for the best story? You can go all the way back to the first gen xbox if needed.

:)

LBCxFUZZ, Mar 4, 2020
  2. MakemSalty ZOID Win User

Best open world

What is the best open world you’ve ever played? By that I mean the most fun, most in depth, most detailed, and has the most beautiful/realistic graphics? Also did it also have the best and most creative storyline or do you have to pick a whole other
    game for the best story? You can go all the way back to the first gen xbox if needed.
    I gotta say Elder Scrolls Online, from graphics to story its always keeping us on our toes. Fallout 76 as a close second.
  3. DreadGodz Win User

Best open world

For me it’s red dead redemption 2.
  4. AmberC0215 Win User

Best open world

I enjoy RDR 2 and Fallout 76. RDR 2 comes out with weekly updates, I believe, that makes the game top notch. Fallout 76 is having a major update soon that will change a lot of the gameplay in April.
  5. AZEW x DREAM Win User

Best open world

i guess for the most beautiful graphic i have 2 games Red Dead Redemption 2 and Assassin's Creed Orgins

Red Dead Redemption 2 Because they focused so much on making that game one of the most beautiful one and the deversity of the wildlife is really impressive, the story is really well made aswell we feel the emotion and everything.

Assassin's Creed Origins because i always been a fan of Assasin's Creed game and passionnate about Ancient Egypt and it's empire so when i finally got the game i couldn't stop playing it until i got all the succes and complete the open world 100% aswell
    ^^, the game is also really beautiful i just wish the map would've been a little bit bigger.
  6. NLbawz Win User

Best open world

Red Dead Redemption 2 hands down.
Thema:

Best open world

1. Best open world - Similar Threads - Best open world

2. Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...: Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse are in use? Current configuration: Mouse to rear usb Keyboard to 2 rear usb ? Audio and mic combo...
  3. Best Xbox game pass package for co-op?

in XboX Insiders
    Best Xbox game pass package for co-op?: Looking to play some new games during this quarantine. My boyfriend & I are not avid gamers but play occasionally together when we have time on our hands. I’m looking into the Xbox game pass but I...
  4. Best game to play in project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Best game to play in project xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  5. The best game mush play in project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    The best game mush play in project xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  6. Best xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best xbox one controller?: Hello guys! I'm Robert and I recently bought an Xbox One X console and I want to get an additional controller for it. I've been through 2 normal black controllers but they had build quality issues...
  7. Please tell me the list of 4gb best game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please tell me the list of 4gb best game: Can u please tell me the list of best games which can play 4gb ram I found this link on the net can anybody confirm me is it good...
  8. Best looking costumes seen on startrek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best looking costumes seen on startrek online: Hi im a big startrek fan and enjoy making costumes on the game so far I've made a awesome looking cyclops (from xmen) And a few other nice costumes I was wondering what every one else have...
  9. Best open world game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best open world game?: What is the best open world game in your opinion? I love open world games and I would love to hear some good ones, my favorite right now is probably GTA 5. edf93daf-bf2d-4b70-b303-cd316a447551
  10. What is the best way to achieve an open NAT type .

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to achieve an open NAT type .: I currently have a speed stream 4300 router connected to an linksys WRT54G modem , I already tried port forwarding and port triggering , dmz and unpnp on the modem setup page . someone help i need...