Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Discus and support Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gears 5 and rise of the tomb raider ebd69263-654c-4198-8fff-445c2ad7fdde Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoberCoffee752, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Gears 5 and rise of the tomb raider

:)

SoberCoffee752, Dec 3, 2019
  2. BraveSir Paul Win User

Totally agree with this list
  3. Zero420override Win User

The Outer Worlds is an awesome game, I'd recommend it for sure.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Halo MMC

Outer Worlds

Forza Horizon 4

Gears of war 5
  5. KayotikMunky Win User

All depends on what your PC can run. I love Gears 5 on PC.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

The Age of Empire definitively or Subnautica if you don't already finish it on Xbox.
Thema:

1. Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - Best games Game

2. Best Gaming Monitor For Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Gaming Monitor For Xbox: There are many gaming monitor available in the market, but i found top 5 best monitor for Xbox with over 144hz refresh rate. If you are looking for the best monitor you can check Best Monitor...
  3. What a comeback! Reach is the best selling game on steam.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What a comeback! Reach is the best selling game on steam.: Don't forget to factor in that Reach was only available for Xbox during the time. a525b2f8-7a66-4688-b0ca-656a4b8fe786
  4. Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option: Hi, My brother in law is joining the console community, along with his kids, and we thought it would be good to get a subscription as a gift. Am I right in thinking that buying a 12 month Gold...
  5. Best gaming memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best gaming memory: I met many people playing forza horizon, it is an amazing game, it is a pride to have made 100% in the achievements of this game. 62c5edfc-0c44-4c7b-bed1-afa086814e2d
  6. What is the best NFS games ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best NFS games ??: i have not played the last one yet but blacklist was fun. 80d150da-67c5-4811-8c78-769a47115a6b
  7. What is the best Smart TV 4k UHD or Premium UHD for gaming (Xbox One X & PS4- PRO) to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best Smart TV 4k UHD or Premium UHD for gaming (Xbox One X & PS4- PRO) to get...: What is the best brand tv with better gaming 4k experience, graphics, sounds, bluetooth, wi-fi, smart tv apps, and more? I'm interested of getting a very good gaming tv for my gaming consoles and...
  8. What is the best game on game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best game on game pass?: Gears of War 5 and then even though Sea of Thieves has been there from the start who doesn't like playing a pirate and just having some fun with friends? ec759490-1652-4d3c-9b2d-eb0e43a25ee3
  9. The end of 2019 is fast approaching. What is your best game of the 2010's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The end of 2019 is fast approaching. What is your best game of the 2010's?: From 2010 to the end of 2019 there will have been some defining games. What is your favourite? Minecraft Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Skyrim Portal 2 Mass Effect 2 Bioshock Infinite...
  10. Your best female character in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your best female character in games: um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3