Best Practice to use Groups / Feature Request

Discus and support Best Practice to use Groups / Feature Request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I named my groups according to the main taxonomy given by TrueAchievements. E.g. the game "assassins creed" is under the group "open world games".... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cogmios, Feb 8, 2020.

1. cogmios
    cogmios Guest

I named my groups according to the main taxonomy given by TrueAchievements.

E.g. the game "assassins creed" is under the group "open world games".

Problem / Feature Requests:

1. 40 tiles limit - The problem is that the home page display only shows 4x10 tiles , this is not enough to list all games. At least there should then appear a tile with ... so you can scroll to the next page of the set. The workaround is
    to split all groups larger than 40 in subgroups but there are "not defined" so it will be e.g. assassins creed open world games" and "all but assassins creed open world games ". Can such a paging tile or model be added? If not possible would it be possible
    to make the groups screen the startup screen? (the workaround is to split "open world games 1" and "open world games 2" etc.. all of max 40 tiles but since there is no way from the point of a game to tell if it is in a group or which group, adding will need
    first scanning the groups for that picture and only when not found then add the game to e.g. open world games 3)

2. Taxonomy Type - Since that default gaming category is overall a "standard" (since most gaming magazines will classify in the same model) would it not be possible to by default categorize on these or by default create these groups? This
    makes it easier to categorize instead of the less meaningful "last updated" or "last installed" ?

3.Taxonomy Achievements - Another useful taxonomy would be : games with no achievements , some achievements and all achievement (or by percentage). It makes it more clear on which games no achievements yet have been chased and which games
    are "finished" in terms of achievements.

4. Export metadata games + dlc list - Would it be possible to export metadata of the installed games+dlcs and make them available via an API? Then a call could process them further for reporting including pictures for nice visibility. Preferably
    with links to the front images / thumbs. In that way grouping could be done offline in various formats without typing everything over.

5. Import metadata games - Would it be possible to import this data back, to e.g. define groups offline and then import the groups , always replacing the existing groups.

6. Game versus Group relation - When in the Games screen and clicking on a game there is no information at all in which group it resides so there is no information or way to tell which games are already in a group or not. Even by adding
    the game in a group there is no feedback that a game is already in that group (it silently ignores). At minimum an way to visualize which games are not yet in any group would be useful.

:)

cogmios, Feb 8, 2020
  2. CYA007 Win User

Hi cogmios,

I would suggest you to

contact Support.xbox

and thank you for using the forum.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

how do i find players to cod black ops 2 on xbox?

Search for a club to join and use the looking for group feature. That is the best way to find people to game with.
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Adding new friedns

Hi! You can use the "Looking for Group" feature in One and also the games clubs you like best!
  5. Sword Style Win User

Is there any site/video with tuts on making good looking characters?

It might take some practice, but the best method to make a character that suits your taste is just to experiment. Make full use of all the features offered to you.
  6. ChaseMatic Win User

GTA 5

Please use the "Looking for a Group" feature on Xbox... picking up women on the Xbox forum probably isn't the best place.. haha!
Thema:

1. Best Practice to use Groups / Feature Request - Similar Threads - Best Practice Groups

2. Best Xbox game of all time (IYO)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Xbox game of all time (IYO)?: title says it, whats the best xbox game of all time to you guys? Personally, I just have to say Halo 3. if you know you know. Im wondering what the community's thoughts are....
  3. Knightwood Male Enhancement Reviews – Best Testosterone Booster Supplement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Knightwood Male Enhancement Reviews – Best Testosterone Booster Supplement: Longer, harder and more grounded erections are wanted by each man. A decent presentation in the room implies incredible fulfillment, yet additionally joy and an extraordinary relationship. In the...
  4. Knightwood Male Enhancement Reviews – Best Testosterone Booster Supplement - The Science Behind Our

in XBoX on Consoles
    Knightwood Male Enhancement Reviews – Best Testosterone Booster Supplement - The Science Behind Our: Longer, harder and more grounded erections are wanted by each man. A decent presentation in the room implies incredible fulfillment, yet additionally joy and an extraordinary relationship. In the...
  5. Viga Plus Male Enhancement Best Offers !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viga Plus Male Enhancement Best Offers !: Viga Plus male overhaul pills work with exceptional science behind it. The typical and characteristic parts present in the upgrade helps in improving the blood spilling velocity to better one to...
  6. RE3 best buy costume code redeemed but no content appears.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE3 best buy costume code redeemed but no content appears.: i entered the code above this morning through the microsoft store. code was accepted. i loaded the game and the content doesnt appear. all subsequent attempts to re-enter the code says already...
  7. Vote for your best console of xbox which u can decide one of options

in XboX Insiders
    Vote for your best console of xbox which u can decide one of options: View Poll submitted by /u/SuperParthz [link] [comments]
  8. ithin the shape of best forex brokers improveme best forex brokers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ithin the shape of best forex brokers improveme best forex brokers: unique enterprise issues best forex brokers within the shape of best forex brokers improvement is a exercise that many agencies perform on their personal. In the beyond, such computerization and...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...: Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox Series X 18b29a52-c914-4f3e-ab7a-d6c37b1fcb38
  10. What's the best story of a game at game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the best story of a game at game pass?: Hi, I just want to play a game with a beautiful, huge, new way of expressing a story. Suggest will please! c7a74846-3729-4c80-aedb-d06c0a55a81c