Best ring to be in?

Discus and support Best ring to be in? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've been on the standard Alpha ring one my One X since I got it last year and I'm tired of the updates almost every day. I dropped to the beta ring... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/breakingcustoms, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Best ring to be in?

So I've been on the standard Alpha ring one my One X since I got it last year and I'm tired of the updates almost every day. I dropped to the beta ring last night but I'm wondering if it was worth it to go further down. I'd like to stay in the Insiders program but I'm stuck on the ring I should be in.

Which ring delivers the most features per update? Between beta, Delta and Omega, I'm open to any of them.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/breakingcustoms
    [link] [comments]

/u/breakingcustoms, Sep 23, 2019
  2. WavingSolid01 Win User

xbox phone number?

is it best to find your phone number by ring 999
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Will the power of the Xbox One put an end to bad movie based video games?

Hello "Unreal Warfare" :)

The best Lord of the Rings game that I've ever played was "The Lord Of The Rings: The Third Age" for the Original Xbox :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  4. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

The Very Beginning

Ringing the bells was the best, and the twins start to make since after beating the game.
  5. ringstingburner Win User

payments

supports free....check outlook....for any emails or best ring xbox live
  6. Ramon284 Win User

PvP questions

Gear may depend on your ring. dex builds are best with darkwood grain ring and the hornet ring ( considering most dex builds will use parrys / backstabs ). Not being able to use the havels ring or ring of favor will mean you won't be able to use alot of
    armour.

As for the weapons, washing pole is the best katana, and if done right probably the best damage too ( for example, 30 str + 30 def washing pole > 50 dex uchigatana ). Also, the uchigatana is slightly better than the laito, but the laito has a better heavy
    attack. Also, use crystal magic weapon / darkmoon blade depending on your covenant, darkmoon blade would add wrath of the gods, and crystal magic weapon would add the homiing crystal soulmass.
Thema:

Best ring to be in?

1. Best ring to be in? - Similar Threads - Best ring

2. Your best female character in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your best female character in games: um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3
  3. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?: Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and...
  4. Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...: Many games have an antagonist you just cannot stand. You just want to get to the end where you'll have to option to challenge them or overthrow them. These antagonists aim to throw you off course,...
  5. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

in XboX Insiders
    Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?: I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level I get that all the Tiers might be in a state of "Not much going on to...
  6. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  7. Best games this year so far...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best games this year so far...: Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. 029a5609-3a53-44a3-90ab-b2638314dff4
  8. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  9. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  10. Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming: I just bought a new 50'' 4K UHD TV (RU7100) along with Red Dead Redemption 2 for my Xbox One S. I was really excited to see how awesome the graphics would look on the TV but after countless hours...