Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming

Discus and support Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new 50'' 4K UHD TV (RU7100) along with Red Dead Redemption 2 for my Xbox One S. I was really excited to see how awesome the graphics... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EricRothrock, Aug 30, 2019.

1. EricRothrock
    EricRothrock Guest

I just bought a new 50'' 4K UHD TV (RU7100) along with Red Dead Redemption 2 for my Xbox One S. I was really excited to see how awesome the graphics would look on the TV but after countless hours tweaking the settings and reading articles/watching videos
    on the best settings I've come to the conclusion that I need some help! haha I really like the vibrant, bright colors while playing RDR2 on the "dynamic" setting with the "game mode" set to "off" but I feel like the graphics are still a bit "flat". In "game
    mode" I know it helps with the the lag time but it significantly takes away from the HDR vibrant colors. I've turned off game mode, all the eco system settings, and as stated earlier I've tweaked and tried all the different settings on the tv and my xbox.
    I'm just underwhelmed when it comes to the details and sharpness of the graphics. I can post a picture if that helps anyone. Is there a special cord I'm missing? Or some hidden setting? Below I'll list out what I'm currently running. Please let me know if
    there's anything I didn't mention or offer any advice you may have!

TV Settings

My two favorite picture modes are "dynamic'' and "movie"

Ambient Light - Turned off

Motion Lighting - Turned off

Auto Motion Plus - Turned off

Digital Clean View - Turned on

Contrast Enhancer - Turned to low or high

Game Mode - Turned off

Picture Size - 16:9 Standard

Xbox One Settings

Screen Resolution - 4K UHD

Allow 50Hz - Turned on

Allow 24Hz - Turned on

Allow YCC 4:2:2 - Turned on

Video Fidelity - Auto Detect

Color Depth - 36 bits per pixel (12-bit)

:)

EricRothrock, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming - Similar Threads - Best Settings Samsung

2. Best way to set up a second Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to set up a second Xbox One S: I purchased a second Xbox One S and I am now understanding that you cannot have both assigned to the same account without one logging off when you want to use the other. I purchased it to mainly...
  3. Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes: Hello, I got gamepass for PC and love it. I want to play Sea of Thieves with my son. Today I bought a digital edition Xbox - I plan to get a full GamePass or GamePass Ultimate or whatever it is...
  4. This is the best xbox 360 display settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is the best xbox 360 display settings?: I use with hdmi on the 4k hdr tv Hd tv settings 1080p Reference levels expanded Hdmi color space YCbCr709 c553d927-17bf-41ab-b0e1-4097be7ac4cd
  5. Best xbox 360 display settings with hdmi cable for the 4k hdr lg tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best xbox 360 display settings with hdmi cable for the 4k hdr lg tv?: I buy yesterday the used xbox 360 6d55ac67-b850-476c-95af-f08c744a6aa7
  6. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  7. Does anyone know the best settings to calibrate Toshiba 4k TV on xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know the best settings to calibrate Toshiba 4k TV on xbox one X?: I’ve been having trouble calibrating my TOSHIBA-4K AMAZON FIRE TV(TOSHIBA_50LF621U19) to my Xbox One X. Does anyone know the best settings for it? The model number is TOSHIBA_50LF621U19....
  8. The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018: It's the weekend, yay. What's everyone's opinions about THE CREW 2?.... You can race in it (like Forza), you can free roam probably in it (like Forza Horizon series), night driving, dynamic...
  9. The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018: It's the weekend, yay. What's everyone's opinions about THE CREW 2?.... You can race in it (like Forza), you can free roam probably in it (like Forza Horizon series), night driving, dynamic...
  10. Looking for best set up for Xbox 1 modem router 4K tv ip4 vsip6 or does any of this matter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for best set up for Xbox 1 modem router 4K tv ip4 vsip6 or does any of this matter: does anyone know best set up for best connection multiplayer games 942c6c57-eb3c-45d6-9bd8-6f6af4cdb863