Best universal gaming headset wireless

Discus and support Best universal gaming headset wireless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is the best Universal headset that has Bluetooth headphones I'm stuck between the Xbox wireless Headset and the Turtle Beach stealth 700 gen 2/max... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josephatkins1, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Best universal gaming headset wireless

What is the best Universal headset that has Bluetooth headphones I'm stuck between the Xbox wireless Headset and the Turtle Beach stealth 700 gen 2/max I really want and need a upgrade that I can use on mobile and my none Xbox console I do plan on using it for the Xbox as well though so please let me know what you think friends can't wait to join you all in December 25th

:)

Josephatkins1, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Josephatkins1, I understand your doubt, are two excellent headsets I particularly own both and I am perfectly satisfied.

However in most cases many people can decide by Microsoft's for the cost-benefit ratio compared to Turtle Beach.

My particular tip, which does not reflect any opinion from Microsoft, is that watching videos of reviwes of both outfits draw their own conclusions.
  3. FullHornet Win User

Afterglow Universal Wireless Headset

Those will not work even with the chat adapter as they are not compatible with the Xbox One. I know this to be true because I was in the same situation when I got my X1 last November. I had to wait until they released the newer Xbox One headsets and buy
    a new one.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Wireless headsets

I would think that Bluetooth headsets would be one more wireless signal to interfere. That being said here is an article in reference to your question: Best
    Xbox One Wireless Headsets of 2019

Hope this helps if only a little.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  5. LGN Mike Win User

Turtle Beach PX5 or XP500?

all wireless headsets are bad. the best headsets to get are wired.
  6. FullHornet Win User

Microsoft really screwed up, Again

Considering that the only headsets that they had slated to release with the X1 are wired headsets, then this is not really a big deal for me because on the off chance that the adapter that they are supposedly making will not work with the Afterglow wireless
    universal headset that I have, I will wait until they come out with some that are wireless because I refuse to have to have wires running across my floor. The 80s and 90s are long gone wireless is the way to go.
Thema:

1. Best universal gaming headset wireless - Similar Threads - Best universal gaming

2. Best Couch Co-op or vs split screen Games on Xbox Series X for me and my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Couch Co-op or vs split screen Games on Xbox Series X for me and my son: Hi Guys Could anyone recommend any Couch Co-op or vs split screen Games on Xbox Series X for me and my 8 year old son please? We have gold and game pass but cannot seem to find many games that...
  3. Traded in Xbox to Best Buy but forgot to wipe it, what do I do?

in XboX Insiders
    Traded in Xbox to Best Buy but forgot to wipe it, what do I do?: I went in to check the trade-in value of my old Xbox One X and was able to get the full value and made the decision to get the Series X. It wasn't until I got back home that I remembered that I...
  4. Best split screen multiplayer games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best split screen multiplayer games?: Ideally a first person shooter type game (but already have Halo)? ef378dae-7ff7-4fb7-ba41-3c17e45ccc48
  5. Best Experience of Playing XBOX with VAVA 4K HD Projector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Experience of Playing XBOX with VAVA 4K HD Projector: I am wondering if XBOX has tested which projector can provide best experience for playing XBOX game? I have tested many projectors and most of the projectors has latency or ghosting issue...
  6. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?: Hello guys, Please help me. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X? I am playing on Xbox Series X but my friends are playing on PC. I have to buy...
  7. Best tv for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best tv for xbox series x: There are thousands of choices available in market, but how i can purchase the best , cheap tv & enjoy with all spec of xbox series x? I need your opinion. 5677bbd7-563b-4f38-a30b-7dfdc6192978
  8. What is the best preview to join, alpha, omega or delta

in XboX Insiders
    What is the best preview to join, alpha, omega or delta: Am new and was simply wondering submitted by /u/No-Package9101 [link] [comments]
  9. Best audio settings for Series X with Sonos Arc and Samsung TU8000 playing DTS and other...

in XBoX on Windows
    Best audio settings for Series X with Sonos Arc and Samsung TU8000 playing DTS and other...: I recently upgraded my Soundbar to a Sonos Arc. I've got everything up and running, but unsure about how to get the best sound on certain blu-ray discs . My setup is as follows: Xbox into HDMI 1...
  10. Which auto clicker program is best for Minecraft idles games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which auto clicker program is best for Minecraft idles games?: Hi everyone, I'm looking for a program that emulate and robotize mouse clicks called auto clicker. This program can be used in Minecraft idles games that needs repeated clicks. My question is :...