Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was...

Discus and support Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the ultimate version of Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox store and there was a Microsoft Reward punch card available. It was for 5,000 points... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SteveHargreaves, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was...

I pre-ordered the ultimate version of Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox store and there was a Microsoft Reward punch card available. It was for 5,000 points and also a £4 gift card provided you also bought a movie from a small selection they offered (which was shady for a punch card deal considering they now offer 6,000 points. But anyway....)

I received the 5,000 points reward, but not the gift card. I contacted the Reward team and they said they don't deal with the gift card side of things so to contact Xbox Support. I contacted them via Twitter and they pointed me to the Microsoft website help section and how to go through options to speak to someone. But each time I call, they sound like they won't be able to help, put me on hold, then after about 5 minutes I get cut off. So I keep going around in circles.

Any ideas? Cheers

:)

SteveHargreaves, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was part of a promotion

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Steve, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data, or your account.

The best way to get some information about your case would be to contact Xbox support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us

If you would like to contact Rewards support, they have a another support , that can be contacted via this link below (webform)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  3. Smwutches Win User

virtual gift card

If the funds were redeemed to your Microsoft account, you can try contacting support and speak to billing (http://support.xbox.com/contact-us) to see if there is anything
    they can do to cancel the order, but otherwise there is no way to transfer that to someone else. You can purchase games as gift through Xbox and that will email a code for the game to the recipient.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Minecoin gift card voided

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello StoneyCamera949, the best way to get help for code errors, Tokens etc. is by contacting Microsoft support.

Click on the link below, contact us through the chat and ask to be transferred to the advanced department.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Best regards,

5. Smwutches Win User

gift card

You can try contacting support and speak to billing, but generally once a code has been redeemed it is not possible to get it back. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. LadyDeathtrip Win User

Gift card help

Hi lizcortez84,

I would recommend speaking to a billing support team member as they may be able to better assist you in regards to the transaction and potentially getting things sorted or refunded. Below is a great link to Xbox support in regards to billing which I think
    will help.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/browse

On the bottom of the page also contains methods to contact Microsoft support should the page contents not solve your issue. Best of luck and hope it helps!
Thema:

Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was...

1. Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was... - Similar Threads - Best contact Microsoft

2. What is the best MCPE/Bedrock edition Furniture Add-on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best MCPE/Bedrock edition Furniture Add-on?: Like the title: What is the best MCPE/Bedrock edition Furniture Add-on? Comment on your thought please, now I'm use Peep furniture. 3fc722ec-0a74-487d-961c-2fbbf33c9409
  3. What are some best pc games for 4 gb ram pcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some best pc games for 4 gb ram pcs: Here are some best games under 4 GB ram ,i3 processor configuration 1 Minecraft 2 FARCRY 3 3 SLEEPING DOGS 4 PROTOTYPE 2 5 PROTOTYPE 6 CALL OF DUTY 4 etc. For more information do check out...
  4. What are the best settings for gamers/streamers?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are the best settings for gamers/streamers?: I have a YouTube channel and a Twitch account, and I want to stream in both, but I want the best possible settings possible to make less lag and better quality for the videos. If possible, can I...
  5. chrome os vs chromium os which is best for gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    chrome os vs chromium os which is best for gaming: What's the difference between Chromium OS and Google Chrome OS? Google Chrome OS is to Chromium OS what Google Chrome browser is to Chromium. Chromium OS is the open source project, used primarily...
  6. Search for best low end windows for my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Search for best low end windows for my PC: Hello! I search the best windows for gaming. My PC is an Acer Aspire E 15 Start (ES1-512-C916), it has : - An Intel Celeron Processor N2840 @ 2.16 GHz - 4 GB DDR3 L Memory - And 500 GB HDD...
  7. What is the best setup for the Astro mixamp pro tr and the series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best setup for the Astro mixamp pro tr and the series x?: So I’ve been just using the standard usb to console setup but recently I’ve noticed a lot of crackling on my headphones (presumably because the micro doesn’t sit in the mixamp port very well),...
  8. 3 best Minecraft Servers for Prison gamemode (I played a lot)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 best Minecraft Servers for Prison gamemode (I played a lot): Hi there Microsoft forums, I just wanted to share with you some great servers for playing Minecraft prison mode. All of these prison servers can be accessed with Windows 11 Minecraft or Xbox...
  9. Xbox Elite controller 2. Why I think this is the best device to play at computer? And...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller 2. Why I think this is the best device to play at computer? And...: In this year I set a goal to update my game controller to computer. I use 4 year Steam controller to play games at computer. I start find best new device at world market. Main criteria for new...
  10. E.A. sports NBA Street Vol.2 One of the best basketball games ever EA sports Street vol 2.

in XboX Insiders
    E.A. sports NBA Street Vol.2 One of the best basketball games ever EA sports Street vol 2.: I've been playing Xbox since 2000. It would mean a lot to my nine-year-old son if you guys could convince EA sports allow NBA Street vol 2 to be backwards compatible on the Xbox series S/X. Or at...