Beta Forum

Discus and support Beta Forum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I don't seem to have access to the Beta forum, although I am a registered beta tester Thanks 631a25ee-72e1-4bfc-b0b1-a7c177204cbd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Glowing Shadow, May 1, 2014.

1. Beta Forum

Hi,

I don't seem to have access to the Beta forum, although I am a registered beta tester

Thanks

:)

Glowing Shadow, May 1, 2014
  2. Gazaman
    Gazaman Guest
    Customers with 50Hz Cable/Satellite/TV Boxes - New Feature

I think im in the beta but cant find anything in the forums.
    Could somebody please point out where in the forums i can find it.

Cheers

Gazaman, May 1, 2014
  3. CONSCIENCE56
    CONSCIENCE56 Guest
    Beta forum

well I've got ALOT of complaining to do...My downloaded borderlands 2 wont work now...keeps logging me out of xbox live when I get to title screen.....NOT HAPPY

CONSCIENCE56, May 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Beta Forum

Beta forums have changed the the Early access forums which are not up & running yet as far as i know

Daft Badger, May 1, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Beta forums

official support agent will look into this but please remain patient. Thank You
  6. medium bloke Win User

beta forums

On
    THIS
    page, they're the three posts that say 'beta forums'.
  7. medium bloke Win User

beta forums

Hi, you've posted 3 posts about the same thing. Please refer to your other post(s).
  8. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Beta forums

Hello There,

o E NuFF SaiD o I Have To Agree With YANKEEH8TER On This One,
    You Are Going To Have To Wait For An Official Representative Of Xbox Support, Please Hold Tight So They Can Give You Access To The Beta Forums.
    If You Would Like To Attempt To Continue To Access The Beta Forums Then Please Head Your Way Here, forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    For Xbox 360 Update Public Beta Program frequently asked questions Click
    Here
    Note You are required to agree to a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for confidentiality reasons. Any participant who violates the NDA will be removed from the beta, be barred from future Xbox betas, and not have access to Xbox
    LIVE until the end of the beta program period. Your NDA does apply to posting in the public forums. Make sure not to post any feedback, comments, or suggestions about the beta there!
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

beta forums

No I dont just be patient good things come to those who wait you would be surprised.
Thema:

Beta Forum

1. Beta Forum - Similar Threads - Beta Forum

2. Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...: Hi, I downloaded beta system update 17335 and after it's installed I can't connect to Xbox Live any more. It's giving me 80151912 error. I've contacted Support about this issue and they said I can...
  3. Beta Tester Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beta Tester Forums: Please, anyone can post the link to access to the beta tester forums, the old link is broken. 33e4e56e-94b4-451c-b43f-8d04815fa737
  4. customer service is telling me i need a link for an invite to the beta forum, even though Im ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    customer service is telling me i need a link for an invite to the beta forum, even though Im ...: i need an invite to the beta forum, so i can post that the latest update made my xbox useless b46d5dd0-c1ab-4302-a49b-ce66a94471a6
  5. Question about preview program Halo 5 Beta access & forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about preview program Halo 5 Beta access & forums: Hey, so I was just recently invited into the Preview Program (like a day after the H5 beta invites went out) and just wondering. Are those codes only being sent to people that were enrolled into...
  6. Preview Dashboard BETA, Updates, and Private Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Dashboard BETA, Updates, and Private Forums: Good morning. I just completed a discussion with one of your support agents regarding a few issues I am having. I'll see if I can summarize with a little back-story and specifics. My console has...
  7. I cannot access the Private Beta forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access the Private Beta forum: I was invited on my xbox one many moons ago. I still cannot access the private beta forum. GROUP NOT FOUND 6112e8f2-1755-4bf4-b03c-f232bce1286c
  8. Need access to the beta support forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to the beta support forum: For some reason I never got it, and need to get it to try and figure out what my One's issues are, please advise thx. e35d890f-a1a9-4ff7-9047-d6f97abf48e3
  9. Not able to access Beta forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to access Beta forums: Hi, registered since 15th of August in Beta program, installed Xbox One today, but still no access to beta forums. do i miss anything? 6fa4a865-3a1b-4002-8ea0-bba1f8e8fa17
  10. BETA Forums access.

in XBoX on Consoles
    BETA Forums access.: I am a beta tester how ever I had to factory reset my XBO and I can not find my XBOX email with the link to the XBO Beta forums. I have several issue i need to address their. can someone please...