beta help. wont let me leave no matter what I do

Discus and support beta help. wont let me leave no matter what I do in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am stuck in Minecraft beta, the only thing that will temporarily work is Appx file. I only have a file for 1.16 and I am trying to play with my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/epickillerswag, Oct 9, 2021.

1. beta help. wont let me leave no matter what I do

I am stuck in Minecraft beta, the only thing that will temporarily work is Appx file. I only have a file for 1.16 and I am trying to play with my friends on the current update. Can anyone help me?

submitted by /u/epickillerswag
    [link] [comments]

/u/epickillerswag, Oct 9, 2021
  2. MashUpTerra Win User

Devastation DOWNLOADABLE NOW.

I have the season pass and no matter what I do it wont let me download devastation dlc. Any tips?
  3. GOD OF CHAOS 24 Win User

Destiny Beta

It wont let me downlode the beta
  4. CoCaArch09 Win User

Managing my Xbox LIVE account- beta update issues

It wont let me have access to the beta forums, i have tried customer service and they couldnt help me get in either so they said to post here
  5. XxMsxValentine Win User

Plants Vs Zombies GW2 open beta

Wont even let me download the beta
  6. Nightwish04 Win User

This stupid update & controller update

its a beta update, if you dont wont to experience problems then leave the beta preview.
Thema:

beta help. wont let me leave no matter what I do

1. beta help. wont let me leave no matter what I do - Similar Threads - beta help wont

2. Offline update in Beta Ring help

in XboX Insiders
    Offline update in Beta Ring help: So I'm in the Beta Ring and my Xbox Series X is stuck in an update loop that I can't get out of. Resetting doesn't help, and I obviously cant perform an offline update. So what are my options...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help: I cannot leave the RTX version of Minecraft bedrock on my PC Xbox insiders do not work on PC well at all it just crashes. I loaded up my Xbox one and left Beta. Waited 24 hours installed and did...
  4. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...
  5. Insider Help Please for Twitch Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Help Please for Twitch Beta: Hello, So i just installed Twitch studio beta on my windows and i wanted to use it while i stream on xbox and is says to join twitch beta on the insider and its not there. submitted by...
  6. Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta: So after uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times, it still is in beta (can't play with friends). The xbox legacy hub isn't letting me in, so I can't opt out through there. The command...
  7. Help with game saves on xbox cloud gaming (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with game saves on xbox cloud gaming (beta): I have been playing plague tale on my pc through microsoft edge browser with xcloud. I have access to this service through the xbox ultimate game pass. Recently I decided I wanted to download the...
  8. Can't Leave Minecraft Beta!! Ambassadors please help!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Leave Minecraft Beta!! Ambassadors please help!!!: I have tried everything I can to leave Beta version. I've been trying and retrying since December of last year. Mojang is no help to me at all and XBox support keeps sending me to different forums...
  9. [HELP] Insider Hub Keeps Crashing When Trying To Leave Beta

in XboX Insiders
    [HELP] Insider Hub Keeps Crashing When Trying To Leave Beta: I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. I've already contacted Minecraft Support, which lead me to a Mojang bug page. From there I was told to contact Xbox support if it is an issue with...
  10. lost access to cloud beta got home from work says invite only HELP BORED

in XboX Insiders
    lost access to cloud beta got home from work says invite only HELP BORED: i just played yesterday im really enjoying the service and deleted all my other games someone help what is going on submitted by /u/trump2020ct [link] [comments]