Beta not showing up in Queue

Discus and support Beta not showing up in Queue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was sent a key and of course I entered it online instead of the Xbox. The beta isn't showing in my download queue and customer service has been 0... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PWN3D STI, Feb 25, 2014.

1. PWN3D STI
    PWN3D STI Guest

I was sent a key and of course I entered it online instead of the Xbox. The beta isn't showing in my download queue and customer service has been 0 help; after an hour of dealing with them. Can someone please help me?

:)

PWN3D STI, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Gears of War Beta Sign Up?

I got my beta code and i activated it but gears isn't showing up in my queue on my xbox one.

ChangeDaBullets, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Supreme Aman
    Supreme Aman Guest
    Halo 4 LE Map Pack dlc

That's my point. I've already downloaded it but it's not showing up in my queue for some reason

Supreme Aman, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Beta not showing up in Queue

Is it in your apps (already downloaded), if not try re-entering your code or restart the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds.

Nutty Ninja69, Feb 25, 2014
  5. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

Is it in your apps (already downloaded), if not try re-entering your code or restart the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
  6. The gr8 flame Win User

Destiny beta code not working

I redeemed a beta code for the Xbox 360 Destiny Beta on my computer and it doesn't show up in my download queue on either Xbox or PC
  7. ChangeDaBullets Win User

Gears of War Beta Sign Up?

I got my beta code and i activated it but gears isn't showing up in my queue on my xbox one.
  8. WILDRICH25 Win User

Purchased Addon and was charged points but it is not in my download queue

no, let me clarify a bit. they show up on my purchased history, but on my download queue, only 2 of the 5 show in the download queue. the other three dont show up and they have not been downloaded. I tried to redownload to see if they go to the queue, but
    those three dont show up at all.
  9. wabuckeye Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Version 19.19.160004.00000

As you suggested, I tried to download the beta but have a problem. In the store, it shows I own the beta and it has started downloading. Problem is it never happens. It just shows "starting download" and even shows it in the queue. I can't cancel it
    or seem unable to effect it in anyway so can't get beta. Any ideas?
Thema:

1. Beta not showing up in Queue - Similar Threads - Beta showing Queue

2. Xbox app Beta showing incorrect membership renewal date

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app Beta showing incorrect membership renewal date: The XBOX Beta for PC is Showing incorrect date in the account section, on microsot page is 7th on XBOX beta 14th. I tried 1 month, so was checking when it ends through the Beta app to cancel, but...
  3. Xbox RTX beta not showing up/giving me the option to select it.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox RTX beta not showing up/giving me the option to select it.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Dust_747 [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft RTX beta does not show up in the Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft RTX beta does not show up in the Xbox Insider Hub: Hi all, Thanks for clicking into this post. Just posting this since I can't find any answer elsewhere, in addition to this, it's frustrating seeing quite a bit of reddit thread being closed by a...
  5. mc win10 rtx beta not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    mc win10 rtx beta not showing up: i only have the option to pick the 1.16 beta and unenroll, any help? submitted by /u/DogShroom [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft RTX Beta not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta not showing up: The RTX Beta just lunched and I wanted to download it. I have RTX 2060 and and i7 sot it supports it, but when I enter Insiders Hub It shows only the 1.16 beta. Anyone can help with this? Thanks...
  7. I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpaceTurd0 [link] [comments]
  8. NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...: Since the games installed from Xbox Game Pass can only be executed by the Xbox App, the control panel of NVidia Graphic Card can't find the game, making impossible to tweek or to optimize the...
  9. Xbox (Beta) shows me an 0x87DD0006 error when I start a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) shows me an 0x87DD0006 error when I start a game.: When I try to log in to my account first it shows I'm logged in and when I press Play it shows me an error window 0x87DD0006. And when I manage to log in and start a game, the error window...
  10. Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.: Title says it all. Is there a way to locate the game files? I can't open my WindowsApps folder because I don't have permission, but I know my games are on my HDD because they're still taking up...