Beta not showing up in Queue

Discus and support Beta not showing up in Queue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was sent a key and of course I entered it online instead of the Xbox. The beta isn't showing in my download queue and customer service has been 0... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PWN3D STI, Feb 25, 2014.

1. PWN3D STI
    PWN3D STI Guest

I was sent a key and of course I entered it online instead of the Xbox. The beta isn't showing in my download queue and customer service has been 0 help; after an hour of dealing with them. Can someone please help me?

:)

PWN3D STI, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Gears of War Beta Sign Up?

I got my beta code and i activated it but gears isn't showing up in my queue on my xbox one.

ChangeDaBullets, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Supreme Aman
    Supreme Aman Guest
    Halo 4 LE Map Pack dlc

That's my point. I've already downloaded it but it's not showing up in my queue for some reason

Supreme Aman, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Beta not showing up in Queue

Is it in your apps (already downloaded), if not try re-entering your code or restart the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds.

Nutty Ninja69, Feb 25, 2014
  5. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

Is it in your apps (already downloaded), if not try re-entering your code or restart the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
  6. The gr8 flame Win User

Destiny beta code not working

I redeemed a beta code for the Xbox 360 Destiny Beta on my computer and it doesn't show up in my download queue on either Xbox or PC
  7. ChangeDaBullets Win User

Gears of War Beta Sign Up?

I got my beta code and i activated it but gears isn't showing up in my queue on my xbox one.
  8. WILDRICH25 Win User

Purchased Addon and was charged points but it is not in my download queue

no, let me clarify a bit. they show up on my purchased history, but on my download queue, only 2 of the 5 show in the download queue. the other three dont show up and they have not been downloaded. I tried to redownload to see if they go to the queue, but
    those three dont show up at all.
  9. wabuckeye Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Version 19.19.160004.00000

As you suggested, I tried to download the beta but have a problem. In the store, it shows I own the beta and it has started downloading. Problem is it never happens. It just shows "starting download" and even shows it in the queue. I can't cancel it
    or seem unable to effect it in anyway so can't get beta. Any ideas?
Thema:

1. Beta not showing up in Queue - Similar Threads - Beta showing Queue

2. xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.: I have downloaded the Xbox Beta app, i am logged in with the same account on everything (xbox one, xbox console comanion, xbox beta app, microsoft store, microsoft.com etc). i have the Xbox game...
  3. Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.: I installed Metro Exodus on Xbox (Beta) PC / Windows 10 before and played a few minutes. When I tried to restart it a few weeks later, an update was required but this update never finished. I...
  4. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game: My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title . IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought the halo wars 2 Ultimate edition that gave me...
  5. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox beta not showing correct account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta not showing correct account.: I have two accounts with Microsoft, one of them has Game Pass Ultimate and the other does not. Everytime i try to switch accounts using the edit feature in the app it says i'm using the account...
  7. Xbox Beta (PC) not showing installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta (PC) not showing installed games: So I wiped my PC yesterday and got everything updated and out back my Xbox Beta for gamepass. I downloaded 3 games. Recore/Crackdown/Forza. However in the left bar where it shows your games, only...
  8. Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub: Hello, I have the latest version of windows 10 and have signed up for AOE Insider. I should be able to have access to AOE:DE beta under my Insider Content tab but the game is not showing up. I...
  9. GamesPass for PC Beta - not able to search for games or "Show All"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamesPass for PC Beta - not able to search for games or "Show All": Hi I have Gamepass for PC (beta) and I am having a few issues The only way I can find games at the moment is to click Surprise Me in what will I place next and hope the game I want comes up...
  10. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....