Beta Programs on Windows 10 not available to suspended accounts

Discus and support Beta Programs on Windows 10 not available to suspended accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Microsoft account that I use on Windows 10 and it has Minecraft Bedrock installed. I noticed that the beta version is restricted to an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Voided Time, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Voided Time
    Voided Time Guest

Hi,

I have a Microsoft account that I use on Windows 10 and it has Minecraft Bedrock installed. I noticed that the beta version is restricted to an Xbox application and as such, I lose access to the beta version on Windows 10. I am not sure if this is an oversight
    or just a straight denial to accounts that are suspended. It seems silly to restrict access to a beta version to Xbox accounts only rather than making the beta available on the website or something easier.

Is there any way this will be fixed?

:)

Voided Time, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

i dont have an option to upload a customised gamerpic

Currently it's only available to those in the preview program. If you're not in the preview program, you can use the Xbox beta app through Windows 10 to upload custom pics.
  3. BLUECHEE5E89 Win User

i dont have an option to upload a customised gamerpic

Currently it's only available to those in the preview program. If you're not in the preview program, you can use the Xbox beta app through Windows 10 to upload custom pics.
    Hi thanks for your help, i will try it out
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Profile picture

You either need to be in the insider program or use the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

download the xbox beta app for windows 10 then get it that way, it is available from the windows store and is in gamepass for pc too.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Insider program

You have to be in the alpha ring of the insider program or use the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc.
Thema:

1. Beta Programs on Windows 10 not available to suspended accounts - Similar Threads - Beta Programs Windows

2. How to register to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to register to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program ?: Hello, I would like to participate to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program. I am a RC modelist and use to flight Helicopter. I am using a desktop PC with Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  3. Minecraft BETA - insider program - how to opt out under 18?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft BETA - insider program - how to opt out under 18?: Hey my kiddo somehow opted into Minecraft Beta, but now he can't opt out because he can't access Xbox Insider as they're now requiring you to be 18 to access it. How can he opt out?...
  4. Question about minecraft beta program.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about minecraft beta program.: If I make my mc version beta will it erase all worlds and data I already had? I'd like to test but am scared it will get rid of my progress. submitted by /u/afroboy1215 [link] [comments]
  5. I need help getting the minecraft beta program working

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting the minecraft beta program working: well it's all in the title but I'll give more details. I joined the program and have been waiting for the past hour and nothing has happened to minecraft and i haven't got any updates for...
  6. I need help getting out of the minecraft beta program.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting out of the minecraft beta program.: So I've unenrolled from the program, I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times, and even hard reset my xbox. At this point I dont even know why it keeps updating to this version of the...
  7. Can’t leave minecraft's xbox insider beta program, help.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t leave minecraft's xbox insider beta program, help.: Hi, i tried leaving minecraft's beta but i just can’t, i have even uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft, leave and join the xbox insider mimecraft program but i just can’t, help. submitted by...
  8. minecraft isnt going back to non beta version when i unenroll from beta program

in XboX Insiders
    minecraft isnt going back to non beta version when i unenroll from beta program: it says buy to own so i dont know if thats why it isnt going back to normal version submitted by /u/bobthebuilder_no9 [link] [comments]
  9. When unrolled from the Minecraft beta program, still installs and laucnhes the beta

in XboX Insiders
    When unrolled from the Minecraft beta program, still installs and laucnhes the beta: Hey, I've unenrolled from the Minecraft beta, but I still launch to 1.16, if I reinstall minecraft it still goes to 1.16. It always goes to 1.16 no matter if I unenroll or choose the rtx beta....
  10. Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.: I cant leave the Xbox insider program for Minecraft windows 10 i deleted my insider account, enrolled and unrolled in the program multiple times, reinstalled Minecraft multiple times, and...