Beta ring, but still can't stream?

Discus and support Beta ring, but still can't stream? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Badwolfe87 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Badwolfe87, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Beta ring, but still can't stream?

/u/Badwolfe87, Nov 8, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Custom Gamerpics

you can't unless you are in the alpha ring beta
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

I can't wait to see it in the Beta ring, looks promising :)

Robby
  4. Aventhyz Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today

Thanks for It, I'm not an Alpha insider, I'm still on Beta ring, and this news is awesome.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Alpha Ring

Basically if you join alpha ring the bugs can get worse as these.are advance betas before anyone else and before sending to beta and lower rings

Thats why they limit the testers

Its not for everyone and we get complaints from alpha testers or even beta testera on forums even though they aggree to the test and get some bugs and they still complain
  6. Alliance United Win User

Hi,

At the moment the new Xbox Avatar Beta is available to those in Alpha - Skip Ahead, Alpha, and Beta. When you open the Xbox Insider Hub, it should show under announcements the ring your console is currently enrolled in, can you double check to make sure
    its within one of those rings listed. If so, it should show under 'Insider content' with the option to enroll in the app beta.

If you need to change the ring you're currently enrolled in, please go into 'Insider content'>Xbox One Update Preview>Manage. You will be given access to the rings you are currently eligible for.

Let us know if it still not showing after checking your preview ring.
Thema:

Beta ring, but still can't stream?

1. Beta ring, but still can't stream? - Similar Threads - Beta ring still

2. I can't update my Xbox to the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    I can't update my Xbox to the beta ring: I joined the beta ring and went to update my Xbox and I can't update it. Everytime I try it just ends up going back to the 'There was a problem with the update' screen and I skipped it and went...
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (2007.200618-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (2007.200618-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000): When I go into settings > General > TV & display options > 4K TV details, it tells me that my TV doesn’t support Dolby Vision or HDR10. I’ve done a hard rest, and a hard reset where I unplugged...
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200610-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200610-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200609-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200609-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200606-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200606-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?: I've cleared the cache of the Xbox One X, done the unplug reset, etc. I turn on and some of the home screen stuff loads, but not all. The guide won't populate everything. If I go to games and...
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200601-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes –Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2006.200601-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]