Beta ring Cloud Gaming implementation, video extremely glitchy

Discus and support Beta ring Cloud Gaming implementation, video extremely glitchy in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yes, I filed a bug on Report a Problem. More than one actually. Despite great input lag response (better than Edge, can barely noticed it), It's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wagnelles, Oct 27, 2021.

1. /u/Wagnelles
    /u/Wagnelles Guest

Yes, I filed a bug on Report a Problem. More than one actually.

Despite great input lag response (better than Edge, can barely noticed it), It's unplayable for me due to video gliches that get worse the faster you move the camera:

https://youtu.be/0aVPRDyQpUU

https://youtu.be/stFztaNO-DU

Will edit the post and add more video samples.

Running on Series X, 300mb/100mb fiber connection, Ethernet, Brazil Cloud Gaming servers. Such issue doesn't happen on Edge or any other devices.

submitted by /u/Wagnelles
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wagnelles, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Supreme Entity Win User

New Xbox Dashboard Beta Released Next Month.

I'm also looking forward to the Beta as well as the implementation of cloud storage...
  3. Sipuli91 Win User

To the Original Resident Evil Fans.

Bethesda and an original RE creator? Sounds like an extremely glitchy survival horror game...
  4. jpl29-[xboxvenue] Win User

usb adapter no longer working with original xbox one

I'd sure like to see the USB adapter work with the original Xbox One. I like the Kinect, but it's implementation is too glitchy to rely on, it seems.
  5. Ahh Matt Win User

Xbox audio extremely glitchy

Did it happen on any other games? I was playing Apex last night and the audio was a bit buggy whilst playing without the full update downloaded.
  6. julosjc Win User

Xbox audio extremely glitchy

Hi there, can you try another headset or even headphone? perhaps your headset may be faulty
Thema:

1. Beta ring Cloud Gaming implementation, video extremely glitchy - Similar Threads - Beta ring Cloud

2. Offline update in Beta Ring help

in XboX Insiders
    Offline update in Beta Ring help: So I'm in the Beta Ring and my Xbox Series X is stuck in an update loop that I can't get out of. Resetting doesn't help, and I obviously cant perform an offline update. So what are my options...
  3. (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]

in XboX Insiders
    (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]: I just got a Xbox One X from GameStop to replace my OG XBONE, everything worked fine for the last 3 hours, signed up for the beta Ring, downloaded the beta Ring update, and tried to watch YouTube....
  4. Console turns on by itself (Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Console turns on by itself (Beta Ring): My Xbox One S randomly turns on by itself. This has been happening for about the past week. I previously thought that it was caused by the Xbox Alexa skill but after disabling it the problem...
  5. Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring): Its been a week and the section of manage captures on the xbox network on the console is buggy and not updating causing problems for the mobile app in the process. I feel like my stuff isnt...
  6. Is the Beta ring safe to use again?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Beta ring safe to use again?: There were some quite concerning issues reported about the upper rings when the SX first came out. Because of this I moved back down to Omega. How is Beta now? I'm on Series X. submitted by...
  7. Changed to beta ring last night still no update

in XboX Insiders
    Changed to beta ring last night still no update: I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. Disconnect issue on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnect issue on the beta ring: When I join an xbox party it just randomly DC's me from the party with no given reason. I left the alpha ring because of the party issues and now it's made it's way into the beta ring. Can someone...
  9. Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...: I think I seen a post saying that the update had came out on the Beta ring but I'm not 100% sure. submitted by /u/MJR_XCI [link] [comments]
  10. 4K UI for Beta ring XBOX Insiders!

in XboX Insiders
    4K UI for Beta ring XBOX Insiders!: Does anyone know when the 4K UI is being implemented for the Beta Ring Xbox Insiders? submitted by /u/Age_of_Archon [link] [comments]