Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

Discus and support Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

/u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 14, 2019
  2. SparkStormrider Win User

With the latest update to the dashboard, friends just stand around in the general social area, in whatever costumes they are in, but that's it. Its not until you actually select one of your friends to view their info and such (not in the guide) do they
    start messing with their props. Not sure why this was changed, but it was brought up during the beta.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

The home Menu

A new Dashboard is Incoming the next monts. The Alpla Beta Ring get a new Update
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

The Definitive GTA V News/Updates Thread

lifeinvader is just tied to your social club account, so anyone hesitant about signing up to a new site shouldn't worry...unless you still need to sign up for social club...
  5. Ashtton Win User

10/16/12 update

The update doesn't even show up I sign in on the old dashboard.
  6. MrR0TTENPIECES Win User

strange issue just days after the new dashboard update

Today for the first time I had this issue too. Signed in to my gamertag and instead of it bringing up the dashboard just the spinning ring, if I pressed the middle button on the controller it was showing me as signed in to xbox live.

Basically, the only real soloution is removing the update and taking it again, so go into system settings and go to your storage and use the lb rb x method to remove the update.

This new dash is pretty broken, it should still be in beta and needed further testing.
Thema:

Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

1. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months.... - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Latest

2. September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1910.190918-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1910.190918-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i download the preview beta ring 1910: i need the preview delta ring 1910.190908-1922 SO VERSION, to install it on my new hard drive, i have a xbox one s 1681 [img] 6ca31e10-e8f9-4e8d-8e61-f4943e8ef6d7
  5. September 16th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190913-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 16th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190913-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.: Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different section makes the game freeze for like 5-10 mins....
  7. as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...

in XboX Insiders
    as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. September 13th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190911-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 13th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190911-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update: So Saturday after the latest Beta Ring update on Saturday, I started having brightness issues in games and also the Guide while in games. I changed no settings on my end. This only started...
  10. I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...

in XboX Insiders
    I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...: submitted by /u/XboxInsider127372827 [link] [comments]