Beta Ring - Slow launching apps and network issues

Discus and support Beta Ring - Slow launching apps and network issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically apps like Netflix and Disney plus seem much slower to load especially after putting the Xbox in standby and turning it back on. Also will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/br3w3r, May 16, 2020.

1. /u/br3w3r
    /u/br3w3r Guest

Basically apps like Netflix and Disney plus seem much slower to load especially after putting the Xbox in standby and turning it back on. Also will sometimes get a network error when trying to launch Netflix.

Anyone else?

submitted by /u/br3w3r
    [link] [comments]

/u/br3w3r, May 16, 2020
  2. lacrumb Win User

Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

You are in a build that is in the Windows Insider Slow ring. This is a beta build not yet released to the public.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox One Skype crashing

I had this issue as well and it seems to be a beta problem. What worked for me was starting the party app before launching the Destiny beta, get everybody in the unsnap the party app and then launching the beta. Hopefully this will work for you too.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox app/Halo Master Chief Collection

A lot of people are having this issue, it won't launch from the Xbox (Beta) app, but it launches perfectly fine from both the Xbox Console Companion app, and from the Start menu itself. It's an extra step needed to launch the game, but that should help
    you get into the game until they resolve the issue with the app.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

custom gamerpic

Not just the alpha ring now.

Top 4 rings have the option now or you need the beta app on a windows 10 pc.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Αποτυχεια συνδεσης xbox live android beta [Translation-Xbox live android beta failures]

Hi Petros,

Thank you for coming to the forums. First I recommend uninstalling Minecraft (Beta) and the Xbox App on your mobile device. Then, go ahead and power down your mobile device and after 30 seconds turn on the device. Go into your app store and download the
    Xbox app first. Make sure you can sign into the Xbox app without any issues and that it is connected to your network.

Then download Minecraft (Beta) and while signed into the Xbox app, launch the game and try to log into your Xbox profile in game.

Let us know if the issue persists.
Thema:

1. Beta Ring - Slow launching apps and network issues - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Slow

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (2006.200518-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (2006.200518-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (2006.200515-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (2006.200515-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Beta ring problem!! error code 0x8027025a

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring problem!! error code 0x8027025a: Some one else on beta ring got the error code 0x8027025a that got out when You Open almost everything on the new Xbox build, also you can see the downloads, and You can't download nothing, also...
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha and Beta Ring (2005.200512-1756)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha and Beta Ring (2005.200512-1756): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha and Beta Ring (2005.200508-1900)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha and Beta Ring (2005.200508-1900): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Audio sync issues. Beta ring. Xbox One X.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio sync issues. Beta ring. Xbox One X.: I just submitted this issue from my console. I'm in beta ring. I just noticed on modern warfare and YouTube that the audio is out of sync. There have been no changes to any equipment or settings....
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha and Beta Ring (2005.200507-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha and Beta Ring (2005.200507-0000): submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2005.200501-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2005.200501-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2005.200428-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2005.200428-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]