Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

Discus and support Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rottenpotato365, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I won't be able to send or reply to message and I won't be able to view my recent captured I've reported this issue but I just want to warn others about it and see if anyone else has had this issue.

submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rottenpotato365, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One Preview new operating system

A lot of the issues you describe are known issues of the preview's new UI and can be reported via the feedback function if you hold down the Xbox button on your controllee. Furthermore, the Battlefront beta is a beta, with its own set of bugs and crashes
    that are independent of the new preview Ui (with the latter becoming more frequent on the last day of the beta due to stress testing, as announced by the game's devs).
  3. Deadlyredly Win User

general beta 2013 question?

The beta has nothing to do with games. It is dashboard/ui related features. Games have their own beta signups, like project spark for example
  4. Lousy Geezer Win User

Loading screen issue????

I had to go back to the dashboard and restart the beta...then no issue with the loading error
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

The home Menu

A new Dashboard is Incoming the next monts. The Alpla Beta Ring get a new Update
  6. iRayDawg Win User

Not able to connect to xbox live?

Can you report this issue on the beta fall preview dashboard forum to let them know
Thema:

Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

1. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported) - Similar Threads - Beta ring dashboard

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2004.200325-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (2004.200325-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (2004.200323-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (2004.200323-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (2004.200317-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (2004.200317-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. New beta ring update deleted entire game

in XboX Insiders
    New beta ring update deleted entire game: Just after the most recent beta ring update, I noticed one of my tiles in my Games Group was displaying inaccurately. Upon selecting it, it states there was Something wrong, and please try again....
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (2004.200314-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (2004.200314-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. How exactly do I fix this? I'm trying to switch from Delta Ring to Beta, but I keep getting...

in XboX Insiders
    How exactly do I fix this? I'm trying to switch from Delta Ring to Beta, but I keep getting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/13I5 [link] [comments]
  8. Help with console streaming, huawei p smart 2019 & og xb1, beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Help with console streaming, huawei p smart 2019 & og xb1, beta ring: So my experience with console streaming has been horrible. Xcloud isn't available here yet, so I've trying the console streaming instead. But so far so bad. It goes well enough to showing the...
  9. New dashboard with Beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard with Beta ring: Just updated my fiancé’s Xbox One S on the beta ring and she received the new dashboard... Not sure if this is a thing for others, but it happened. Signed her account on to my Xbox One X and...
  10. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]