(Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]

Discus and support (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got a Xbox One X from GameStop to replace my OG XBONE, everything worked fine for the last 3 hours, signed up for the beta Ring, downloaded the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TanFlo1997, Oct 13, 2021.

1. (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]

I just got a Xbox One X from GameStop to replace my OG XBONE, everything worked fine for the last 3 hours, signed up for the beta Ring, downloaded the beta Ring update, and tried to watch YouTube. Since then it's been flickering to a black screen and the controller becomes unresponsive during the flickering.

Things I have done:

• turn my TCL 4k TV off and on five times.

• reboot my console twice (not hard reset or power cycle)

• clicked "reset system" on my TV settings

• tried to change the fidelity in my Xbox settings to "10 bit" (was to 8 bit at first)

What else can I do to fix the problem so it doesn't happen again?

submitted by /u/TanFlo1997
    [link] [comments]

/u/TanFlo1997, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Series X black screen flicker TCL TV

Is your TV a smart TV? If so, then it might need a firmware update. Sometimes a firmware update can solve issues like this. Contacting TCL might help, and they might know how to fix it.
    https://support.tcl.com/contact-us
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
  5. IvanHristov123 Win User

Screen Flickering - Using non 4K TV - Xbox One X

Hey, having the same problem here. Using Xbox One X. It was working fine for a year and recently started flickering. I have bought a new 4k tv and it's even worse. I bought a new high speed HDMI cable: new set of issues - complete black screen or it flickers
    heavily. Went to test the XBOX on a 3rd tv and it flickers as well. I'd appreciate some help.
  6. P33R00 Win User

Xbox one screen flickering black

Help[quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote][quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote]
Thema:

(Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]

1. (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV] - Similar Threads - Beta Ring black

2. Offline update in Beta Ring help

in XboX Insiders
    Offline update in Beta Ring help: So I'm in the Beta Ring and my Xbox Series X is stuck in an update loop that I can't get out of. Resetting doesn't help, and I obviously cant perform an offline update. So what are my options...
  3. Console turns on by itself (Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Console turns on by itself (Beta Ring): My Xbox One S randomly turns on by itself. This has been happening for about the past week. I previously thought that it was caused by the Xbox Alexa skill but after disabling it the problem...
  4. Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring): Its been a week and the section of manage captures on the xbox network on the console is buggy and not updating causing problems for the mobile app in the process. I feel like my stuff isnt...
  5. Is the Beta ring safe to use again?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Beta ring safe to use again?: There were some quite concerning issues reported about the upper rings when the SX first came out. Because of this I moved back down to Omega. How is Beta now? I'm on Series X. submitted by...
  6. Changed to beta ring last night still no update

in XboX Insiders
    Changed to beta ring last night still no update: I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  7. Disconnect issue on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnect issue on the beta ring: When I join an xbox party it just randomly DC's me from the party with no given reason. I left the alpha ring because of the party issues and now it's made it's way into the beta ring. Can someone...
  8. Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...: I think I seen a post saying that the update had came out on the Beta ring but I'm not 100% sure. submitted by /u/MJR_XCI [link] [comments]
  9. 4K UI for Beta ring XBOX Insiders!

in XboX Insiders
    4K UI for Beta ring XBOX Insiders!: Does anyone know when the 4K UI is being implemented for the Beta Ring Xbox Insiders? submitted by /u/Age_of_Archon [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox guide menu Lag (Xbox one X) [beta ring]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox guide menu Lag (Xbox one X) [beta ring]: Is it just me or is the guide become delayed and Laggy all of a sudden an example would be in Forza Horizon 4, I would open the guide, and somehow the game still thinks I'm playing it when it's...