Beta tester/preview customer

Discus and support Beta tester/preview customer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I have been a Xbox gold libe member for almost 10 years with multiple gamer tags I wanted to inquire about becoming a beta tester and or a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by red soopaman1, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Beta tester/preview customer

Hello I have been a Xbox gold libe member for almost 10 years with multiple gamer tags I wanted to inquire about becoming a beta tester and or a preview customer. Thank you for consideration

J

:)

red soopaman1, Jul 16, 2015
  2. the porter
    the porter Guest
    Help with XBOX one guide please

Yes you have to be a beta tester on the preview program to have the oneguide I use it with humax youview and it's very impressive send me a friend request poeticbasher and I will add you to the program Beta tester/preview customer :)

the porter, Jul 16, 2015
  3. frozenaut
    frozenaut Guest
    reactivate beta-tester

Hi community,

I joined as Beta-Tester, and my console is registered as an beta tester console. But I haven't the xbox one preview app to report problems or to invite friends to test for xbox either.

What can I do?

I already searched in the US market for this app, and the german market, too. There isn't any entry for this preview app.

Do you can reactivate my beta tester account?

Thanks for a response

frozenaut, Jul 16, 2015
  4. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest

Hi red,

we don't give out invites to the preview program on the support forums - you need to get a friend already in the program to invite you or you can post in the invite thread and hope someone from the community invites you.

Hope that helps!

-- Rick --, Jul 17, 2015
  5. -- Rick -- Win User

Hi red,

we don't give out invites to the preview program on the support forums - you need to get a friend already in the program to invite you or you can post in the invite thread and hope someone from the community invites you.

Hope that helps!
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

new update

Welcome to the wonderful world of
    BETA TESTERS. That's what Preview Members are.
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

March update preview

There is already a thread on this here: March Update Beta Testers being picked for next weeks preview.
  8. NiGhTmArEz04 Win User

i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

I cannot enter the preview forums. I have been a beta tester since last wave.
  9. Got Cobol-64D25709-1 Win User

Xbox One Preview Updates Party Invites

its not possilbe until all are on the same version of the system software. part of being a preview/beta tester.
Thema:

1. Beta tester/preview customer - Similar Threads - Beta tester preview

2. Got accepted as a beta tester but...

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted as a beta tester but...: I launch the app and i get stuck in the last screen, where i need to choose between the cloud streaming or xbox streaming.. with a leanr more and logout button.. What should i do next? I have the...
  3. Beta Tester check mark

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Tester check mark: [IMG] submitted by /u/Siusum12 [link] [comments]
  4. Sea of Thieves - preorder and beta tester

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves - preorder and beta tester: Hello no code has been sent to me until today. greeting jürgen c420dde7-9ba9-4c02-aa5f-a6ad696df509
  5. Minecraft goes into beta after update not a beta tester insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft goes into beta after update not a beta tester insider program: i have been having problems with Minecraft. the game wants the update when i do it goes into beta. i have opted out of the insider program and have asked my console to be reverted back three...
  6. a beta tester issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a beta tester issue: my Minecraft better together isent updating and constantly crashes. For about a week now also now my lego marvel avengers has been taken from me it says i have to buy it again ???...
  7. minecraft better together beta tester ready for testing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft better together beta tester ready for testing: So far in Minecraft xbox one has been a great game for what it started as to now, but there have been bugs there an then but not much other problems but now i'm ready to test the Minecraft xbox...
  8. I would love to be a beta tester

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would love to be a beta tester: Hello. All my life I've bought every Microsoft/Xbox console and tons of games and accessories. Being a beta tester for Microsoft would be the fantastic thing ever. I would love to be a beta tester...
  9. im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber

in XBoX on Consoles
    im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber: im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber my YouTube Channel's name is GSS VIDEO'S here is a link to my Channel GSS Video's my Xbox Live gamer tag is I'm also...
  10. Preview beta testers thanks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview beta testers thanks.: I just thought I would give a THANK YOU to all the beta testers. It seems most of you have had a rough time with the most recent update. But thanks to you people we will all benefit from your...