Beta to skip ahead

Discus and support Beta to skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone tell me how to change the info beside my profile name from beta tester to Skip Ahead. I have been asked to move to skip ahead by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tallpaulx, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/tallpaulx
    /u/tallpaulx Guest

Beta to skip ahead

Hi, can anyone tell me how to change the info beside my profile name from beta tester to Skip Ahead. I have been asked to move to skip ahead by Microsoft and accepted. But would like my info on Reddit to show this. I see other have Skip Ahead beside their name. Please advise.

submitted by /u/tallpaulx
    [link] [comments]

/u/tallpaulx, Oct 25, 2019
  2. MisterRatBoy Win User

App Accessories xbox.

Are you part of the insider hub

Meaning are you in Alpha skip ahead or beta program
  3. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  4. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  5. jdpup1300 Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

Alpha skip ahead I'm currently in beta just think it would be cool to be able to help at the cutting edge of new development
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Beta to skip ahead

1. Beta to skip ahead - Similar Threads - Beta skip ahead

2. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  3. New Feature for Beta and Delta Users Being Enabled Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Feature for Beta and Delta Users Being Enabled Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Tales of Vesperia Xcloud/streaming beta

in XboX Insiders
    Tales of Vesperia Xcloud/streaming beta: I was playing this in the game streaming beta before the game pass beta. Can no longer find it. Was it removed?? submitted by /u/VenomousAngel23 [link] [comments]
  5. New Features Enabled Across Alpha-Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta and Delta Rings Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Features Enabled Across Alpha-Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta and Delta Rings Today!: Hey All, Just wanted to make a quick post to let our users know that we found out that several new features were being enabled with today's updates. We've updated the blog posts with the...
  6. Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud: If I change from alpha skip ahead to beta the reason is my removable harddrive won't work on alpha skip ahead and if I go to beta updates will I be able to use xcloud still submitted by...
  7. Should I choose Alpha Skip-Ahead or Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Should I choose Alpha Skip-Ahead or Beta: With another person on the console, I think Beta is better. But what are your guy’s opinions submitted by /u/thatpug [link] [comments]
  8. So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]
  9. beta member become alpha / skip head

in XboX Insiders
    beta member become alpha / skip head: how did your passage pass to one of the two rings? and how do you feel about it? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. If Alpha Skip Ahead is currently on build 1910, how long would it usually take for beta...

in XboX Insiders
    If Alpha Skip Ahead is currently on build 1910, how long would it usually take for beta...: The reason I ask is because I’ve been having issues wherein certain titles will not run. Period. Yet it does not occur with all games. Console is now out of warranty so I went through pretty...