Beta to skip ahead

Discus and support Beta to skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone tell me how to change the info beside my profile name from beta tester to Skip Ahead. I have been asked to move to skip ahead by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tallpaulx, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/tallpaulx
    /u/tallpaulx Guest

Beta to skip ahead

Hi, can anyone tell me how to change the info beside my profile name from beta tester to Skip Ahead. I have been asked to move to skip ahead by Microsoft and accepted. But would like my info on Reddit to show this. I see other have Skip Ahead beside their name. Please advise.

submitted by /u/tallpaulx
    [link] [comments]

/u/tallpaulx, Oct 25, 2019
  2. MisterRatBoy Win User

App Accessories xbox.

Are you part of the insider hub

Meaning are you in Alpha skip ahead or beta program
  3. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  4. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  5. jdpup1300 Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

Alpha skip ahead I'm currently in beta just think it would be cool to be able to help at the cutting edge of new development
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Beta to skip ahead

1. Beta to skip ahead - Similar Threads - Beta skip ahead

2. Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game: I recently got the Xbox Beta app, and as soon as I download any game (while the app is open) and alt+tab to another window, the app will go all black and will remain that way until I uninstall it....
  3. Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]: Tengo Windows 10 instalado en mi laptop, no logro instalar Xbox beta y Techy ha indicado que ella lo resolvió con la instalación para 32 bits, ¿de dónde lo descargo?, gracias. [Translation - I...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 Pro. When I try, I get the following message: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." This has...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games: I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have looked up and followed guides on how to fix this...
  6. X-Box Beta PC [Problemas no Download de Jogos][Translation-Xbox beta pc [Problems...

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box Beta PC [Problemas no Download de Jogos][Translation-Xbox beta pc [Problems...: Pessoal, Quando tento realizar o download do Gears 5, a X-Box Beta PC informa que o jogo ja foi baixado, mas nao consta la lista de jogos instalados na X-Box PC e no Windows 10. O Jogo consta na...
  7. Beta Access

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Access: I just got Beta Access. Pretty stoked submitted by /u/jfrito43 [link] [comments]
  8. So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]
  9. beta member become alpha / skip head

in XboX Insiders
    beta member become alpha / skip head: how did your passage pass to one of the two rings? and how do you feel about it? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. If Alpha Skip Ahead is currently on build 1910, how long would it usually take for beta...

in XboX Insiders
    If Alpha Skip Ahead is currently on build 1910, how long would it usually take for beta...: The reason I ask is because I’ve been having issues wherein certain titles will not run. Period. Yet it does not occur with all games. Console is now out of warranty so I went through pretty...