Beta Version - Issues Encountered Since Last Update

Discus and support Beta Version - Issues Encountered Since Last Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On the Beta Version - Issues Encountered In the Microsoft store, cannot install from the home screen of the game. Able to install from 'games & apps'... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/beest02, Jan 22, 2020.

1. /u/beest02
    /u/beest02 Guest

On the Beta Version - Issues Encountered

In the Microsoft store, cannot install from the home screen of the game. Able to install from 'games & apps' without issues.

In settings/storage - Click on storage device to view contents, internal or external drive, screen flickers and goes back to settings/storage

submitted by /u/beest02
    [link] [comments]

/u/beest02, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Jagr-629C77A0-3A2B-4 Win User

XBox one S game turned off, then system rebooted itself?

I've not encountered this issue since the last beta dashboard update *knock on wood* but I am reinstalling games out of paranoia. I think it's possible that ending a game and quickly starting a new one can cause the issue *or* it was the last public update
    issue.
  3. Swag Not Found Win User

Profile info is not editable

I'm not experiencing this issue. Have you updated to the latest version of the beta? The first version was a bit buggy, but I haven't had any issues since I updated. But like TMG said, use the beta forums for this.
  4. Bestlano Win User

Can't stream to laptop

Hi Lars, Thanks for the update. The connection issues is something the developers are investigating. What would be of great help is if you can try reproducing the issue by using the Xbox App (Beta). The beta is running latest version: 15.15.11005.0000.
    If you encounter the issue immediately click the smiley face and use the "Report a problem". This will provide helpful data and report it to the developers for investigation. To download the beta version just go to Windows Store and search for "Xbox App
    Beta".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Hackers Targeting Microsoft As Huge Disruption Hits Xbox Live?

I have had no issues playing Gears in the last 24 hours. Sounds like some one crying wolf because a) They encountered Hackers in CoD , Oh no that's a first, and B) they had issues with A Beta version of a game being buggy and full if glitches.
  6. HassanB Win User

The Xbox.com System Update

Hello,

If you encountered some issues downloading the latest Fall beta update then you will need to wait until Monday/Tuesday when the full public USB update will be on this site
    here.

Currently it's listed as June 20th 2012 (old update). You should be able to update just fine once you've gotten the manual update.

-

If your saying you have the latest update already (you can check this by going to Settings > System > Console Settings > Highlight System Info and look to the right.)

It should be listed as 2.0.16197.0 if you have the latest full release version (the last fall beta update was this specific version so nothing will be downloaded, the only thing that's removed is the beta slider on top.)
Thema:

1. Beta Version - Issues Encountered Since Last Update - Similar Threads - Beta Version Issues

2. xbox gamebar (beta) - Pc version

in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamebar (beta) - Pc version: there is a problem on pc with multi monitor the game bar isn't possible to move on another screen. submitted by /u/triby80 [link] [comments]
  3. I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...: I just gave up on an almost 4 hour phone call with customer support after no progress, multiple transferred calls, and at least an hour on hold. Could someone please help me get back the regular...
  4. No puedo instalar Xbox beta para pc y ya tengo la version mas reciente de windows [I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo instalar Xbox beta para pc y ya tengo la version mas reciente de windows [I can't...: Intento descargar Xbox beta para pc y me pide la ultima actualización de windows 10, ya tengo la versión 1809 y Microsoft store me sigue diciendo que no puedo instalar Xbox beta, como soluciono...
  5. Warning to all plays on the Xbox beta version of the transfer settings will not work

in XboX Insiders
    Warning to all plays on the Xbox beta version of the transfer settings will not work: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gfreddy840 [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version: Is there absolutely no way at all to use a beta created world In a non beta if i revert? submitted by /u/AussieJack1788 [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft only allowing me to play on beta version despite not being enrolled in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft only allowing me to play on beta version despite not being enrolled in the beta...: I have been trying to play Minecraft on my xbox one, however, for some reason despite the fact that I am not participating in the beta programme it says I am. When I look at the insider app all it...
  8. My game Minecraft Windows 10 remains in beta version

in XBoX on Windows
    My game Minecraft Windows 10 remains in beta version: Hi, I signed up for the beta version of the Minecraft Windows 10 game and then unsubscribed. I'm stuck on the beta. I tried to uninstall Minecraft and reinstall but I can not. Thank you for your...
  9. Minecraft Beta Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta Version: Here's to Minecraft Beta Version: I've fed up the Minecraft since I've played Minecraft Beta version is pretty long hours and it has never been happened for when It didn't convert from Beta to...
  10. How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?: I have been trying to get rid of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for quite some time but with no luck. I already unenrolled from the Xbox Insider Hub and I already uninstalled Minecraft. This...