Beta

Discus and support Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought 2 copies already and still no beta respawn help 29b518b9-37ba-46e5-a2de-5b8ed97ac846 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heenz, Feb 14, 2014.

1. heenz
    heenz Guest

Beta

Bought 2 copies already and still no beta respawn help

:)

heenz, Feb 14, 2014
  2. mklion123
    mklion123 Guest
    The Crew 2 (X1) (2018)

Well I got into the Closed Beta for this, Beta runs from May 31st to June 4th.

mklion123, Feb 14, 2014
  3. mklion123
    mklion123 Guest
    The Crew 2 (X1) (2018)

You can sign up for the beta on the Ubisoft website, not sure when the beta will be?

mklion123, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Beta

I have an extra beta code if your still needing one just shoot me a message on xbox live I already have one and they sent me another for some reason but glad to help someone out

BxA Nokturnal, Feb 15, 2014
  5. SirStephenH Win User

Can't buy anything.

Are you a part of the Dashboard Beta or have you recovered your Gamertag on a Beta console?

If that's the case then you can't make any purchases on non Beta consoles or online for the remainder of the Beta. You can get around this by making your purchase on a Beta console then downloading it on a non Beta console.

If you're part of the Beta then please post all beta related questions in the
    Beta Forums
  6. JAKE1919-732BA8D9-7A Win User

Graphics????? Horrid??

it's the beta, Beta, BETA, Its about gameplay not graphics
  7. HyruleBalverine Win User

beta

If you are indeed part of the beta, you will know because you will have the beta tab, then you must poat all question, comments, and concerns about the beta in the beta forums, per the NDA. Note that only the profile that registered the console for the beta
    will be allowed access to the beta forums. Here's the link:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you registered for the beta but have never updated to have the beta tab, then you were not selected to participate in the beta.

If your profile has been converted to a beta type with currency conversion due to use on another's beta console, you're out of luck as nobody new is getting added to the beta program. Sorry.
  8. stUckU Win User

EA Sends Email Confirms All Fears

The Battlefield 3 Beta Is Called a Beta Because It Is A Beta, Dummy
  9. AndrewBocanegra Win User

Xbox Live 2012 beta

@bowski477, Public betas ARE usually open to everyone. The BF3 Beta, Halo 3 and Reach Betas, or Steam Betas for example.

Microsoft is one of the very few who even limit public betas.
Thema:

Beta

1. Beta - Similar Threads - Beta

2. Xbox Beta for PC Breaks existing PC multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta for PC Breaks existing PC multiplayer: Not sure if anyone else has experienced this. Whenever I install the Beta for PC, Rainbow Six (Steam) no longer allows me to matchmake due to connection issues. Does the app make some kind of...
  3. cant download games from the beta app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download games from the beta app on pc: Three days ago my installed games stopped working, i redownloaded them but most of them stop on 89% and then it just cycles the same loop of downloading 4.4mbit and nothing happens. the weird...
  4. beta app won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    beta app won't install: I uninstalled the Xbox beta app due to an issue with a game installing and tried reinstalling it however it stays at the splash screen when I click install. help 81422e5b-2a9c-49fe-a17b-49b3ca71048b
  5. Leaving Beta Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Leaving Beta Program: So I left the console update program from the Insider Hub, and before the update back to the non-beta version it mentioned that my account's and games would be just fine. After the update, I saw...
  6. Javascript error trying to run xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Javascript error trying to run xbox beta app: Hi, I've tried to do a clean reinstall of the application many times but I keep having this [Mod Removed - Profanity] error, can someone help me please I'd like to play to sea of thieves [img]...
  7. How do I get Xbox Beta to recognise my BLuelake conroller?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get Xbox Beta to recognise my BLuelake conroller?: It's a PC controller, works fine with steam. CAn't do anything with this xbox Beta app. I'm getting really upset cause it's starting to look like it will only accept an xbox controller....
  8. Got accepted as a beta tester but...

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted as a beta tester but...: I launch the app and i get stuck in the last screen, where i need to choose between the cloud streaming or xbox streaming.. with a leanr more and logout button.. What should i do next? I have the...
  9. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...
  10. October 18th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191013-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 18th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191013-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]