Better chat support - Request

Discus and support Better chat support - Request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a YouTuber and I record trolls for my videos and it's extremely hard to do on the Xbox One. There needs to be a feature where you can plug in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PwnYT, Jan 22, 2014.

1. PwnYT
    PwnYT Guest

I am a YouTuber and I record trolls for my videos and it's extremely hard to do on the Xbox One. There needs to be a feature where you can plug in the chat headset and let it only use the mic only etc like what the Xbox 360 had where you were able to choose
    if you wanted to play through speakers, headset or both. It's extremely annoying with the kinect as mine is far away and the sound quality isn't the best. Please implement this feature ASAP as a lot of gamers that are YouTubers will probably need this feature.

Thanks,

:)

PwnYT, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Cannot change safety for my child xbox account on windows 10

We appreciate your response. To better resolve account issues, we suggest that you contact our

Xbox Chat support

Jomari Arc, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    unable to connect to xbox live via my user name ( must use a new one? why! )

You would be better off using the online chat option.

You can do a live online chat with tech support. I had to recently. They can get into your account so should be better equipped to help you.

go here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Make sure you select to chat with microsoft support and not ambassadors.

Only microsoft support can get into your account.

EDIT:You can also request a callback during opening hours if you don't want to do an online chat.

Malacath, Jan 22, 2014
  4. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Support forums mate. That's what they are for.

DuFFuL, Jan 22, 2014
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Support forums mate. That's what they are for.
  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

Xbox live gold 3 months promotion.

Your best bet, in this case, is to head over to the Xbox Support website (https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us), select Billing, Prepaid Codes, and either chat with Xbox Support or request a Call
    from Support to help you resolve this. As it sounds like you already tried the chat route, maybe a call will work out better for you.
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox will not go past 37% on offline update.

Could be a issue on the HDD causing the update to fail. The better is contacting Xbox Official Support using the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us or requesting a repair here:
    https://www.xbox.com/service
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

Fifa 13 ultimate team

Your question may be better off in the hands of EA Support, I have dealt with them way too much in my gaming history and would suggest to request a Live chat with one of their support officials.

You can do this by redirecting here >
    https://help.ea.com/

Sign in with your EA/Origins account then request a chat and you should receive the help you need.

Best of luck -Listed
  9. Malacath Win User

unable to connect to xbox live via my user name ( must use a new one? why! )

You would be better off using the online chat option.

You can do a live online chat with tech support. I had to recently. They can get into your account so should be better equipped to help you.

go here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Make sure you select to chat with microsoft support and not ambassadors.

Only microsoft support can get into your account.

EDIT:You can also request a callback during opening hours if you don't want to do an online chat.
Thema:

1. Better chat support - Request - Similar Threads - Better chat support

2. Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?: Hello, I have Minecraft Better together edition on my account on the xbox. i bought it in the xbox store, is there any way i can play it on my pc? like is there any way i can install it on my pc,...
  3. Assassins Creed games just get better and better.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed games just get better and better.: I need to try the later ones. They look good. Might give them a try once they go on sale. cf245635-a482-4612-a49a-3df2a4daf8f2
  4. After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...: Dont know if any game has stooped me and made me think that - but the original Bioshock had me stop dead in my tracks and reconsider every choice I had made in the game when you got to "that" part...
  5. Cannot Install Xbox Better Together Beta Through Insider Hub or Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Xbox Better Together Beta Through Insider Hub or Xbox Store: I joined the Minecraft Beta through the Xbox Insider Program, and I have the Better Together Version (1.11.4 "Village and Pillage") installed. However, the Beta Version of this has not installed...
  6. We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is...: Hello all! I had two quick suggestions to help improve the Xbox One UI - 1) Right now we have a dark theme and a light theme. The light theme is far too bright for most TVs. I would love to see...
  7. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data: I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world...
  8. Here is a better picture the bottom is the controller. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Here is a better picture the bottom is the controller. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/UrBoiKarson [link] [comments]
  9. Would Samurai Showdown 3 and 360 Lumines look better on the Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would Samurai Showdown 3 and 360 Lumines look better on the Xbox One X?: I am thinking about upgrading my xbox one s to Xbox One X. I use a 1080p Plasma TV. I read where on some games you would still see a improvement on a 1080p TV with the Xbox One X. I play alot of...
  10. Xbox Live party chat needs to be better

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live party chat needs to be better: Xbox Live party chat needs a total rework. It's terrible. The amount of delay it has is ridiculous. Speaking of delay, I love hearing myself talk a second or two after I speak like some kind of...