Better streaming support for console

Discus and support Better streaming support for console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I haven’t been able to find a topic like mine so I’m making this to hopefully get this pushed up and get onto the radar of xbox updates. So seeing how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_Slick_Echo_, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Better streaming support for console

I haven’t been able to find a topic like mine so I’m making this to hopefully get this pushed up and get onto the radar of xbox updates.

So seeing how mixer is shutting down I’d like to raise up an idea for better console streaming support. With most console streamers it’s hard to choose our platform, and most of us have dedicated our time on mixer because that was the easiest to just stream to for our consoles; however, I would like to see console streaming to be better able to grow.

I don’t have money to sink into a good desktop and capture card to stream my gaming to another streaming platform so I always just used mixer and made do. Now I try to come to Xboxinsiders to get a better chance to stream on console.

Idea: Add a “multi streaming panel” so say when you go to broadcast in xbox guide menu you get to select a streaming platform from there. Twitch, FacebookGaming, Etc. and you just gotta sign into your preferred platforms account to start streaming from your console. With this subject maybe add the option to stream to two platforms at once for certain people who are registered to need to do such a task, but mainly I’d just like to see the option to select my streaming platform from the xbox guide.

I first started of trying to stream to twitch with my console but I ran into unknown bugs and problems so I moved to mixer and committed my time there; however, I’d personally like to choose my platform instead of being stuck to only stream to FacebookGaming with my console. I don’t know how complicated this may be to program and actually be a thing, but I hope to at least get some feedback at the minimum. (Also adding free support to add overlays to stream so console streamers can grow their appearance; like how lightstream gave mixer streamers the option to make full donation/follower pop ups and other overlays like a face camera)

Okay thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/_Slick_Echo_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_Slick_Echo_, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

YouTube

Hey, I totally agree with this request lol. I love Mixer and everything but YouTube and Twitch both need better integrated console streaming support.

But for real, that's an Xbox User Voice kind of thing.
  3. Eric Sauco Win User

Do you need powerful hardware for Xbox One streaming?

You will need at least a GTX 970 or better that support Direct 12 to be able to handle streaming Xbox One.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

I want them to keep the backwards and better ootiins to capture and stream games from thw console
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

BF4 graphics for next-gen consoles "won't be night and day"

^^Yeah, and the "Cloud" capabilities will keep the consoles getting better and better for several years after they are tapped out. I think they are just touching the Cloud aspect and streaming and how it can be used for console performance.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
Thema:

Better streaming support for console

1. Better streaming support for console - Similar Threads - Better streaming support

2. What do you think is better? DTS or Dolby Atmos?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think is better? DTS or Dolby Atmos?: ^ submitted by /u/FuZion_Ricee__ [link] [comments]
  3. Epic games store better than live games

in XboX Insiders
    Epic games store better than live games: Find it funny that you get better games than xbox live gold on epic games store every week without having to pay and you get to keep them‍♂️ all we get on gold are just mobile looking games that...
  4. "Can do better" reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can do better" reputation: This is what I discovered this morning, yesterday I had nothing. I only had a 1 day ban...
  5. Keyboard and mouse programs would make the keyboard and mouse players have a better experience?

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse programs would make the keyboard and mouse players have a better experience?: I believe keyboard and mouse would be easier to play on if we were able to use programs like the Logitech hub. submitted by /u/TB146 [link] [comments]
  6. Any advice to get a better connection over streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice to get a better connection over streaming?: I keep getting Network issues when streaming over normal WiFi. Also, it seems when playing GTA I can’t shoot whenever I press the Right Trigger. Any advice. Btw: I’m over a wireless connection,...
  7. Does a new Xbox one S or the new Xbox one X Stream better?

in XboX Insiders
    Does a new Xbox one S or the new Xbox one X Stream better?: I have the original black xbox that first came out, and i been thinking of upgrading to a new one? but my question is that if i would to get a new one would the console streaming work better?...
  8. "Microsoft's Xbox streaming app isn't official yet, but it's already way better than...

in XboX Insiders
    "Microsoft's Xbox streaming app isn't official yet, but it's already way better than...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gerosan [link] [comments]
  9. Any advice for better streaming quality?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any advice for better streaming quality?: I put this in the Discussion section, maybe it should be support, but I am looking for feedback either way. I got the bright idea to stream from the Xbox One, to my 'new gaming PC'. I put that in...
  10. I wish the Xbox 1 had better streaming on Twitch!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wish the Xbox 1 had better streaming on Twitch!: I have been messing around with my Xbox 1 and Twitch and it leaves much to be desired. I am running @2500 bit rate and it gets grainy at times. I have 28mbps down and I have 4,8 mbps up. It should...