Beware of Gamer Tag [Mod Removed]

Discus and support Beware of Gamer Tag [Mod Removed] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 12 year old son was playing Madden 25 and gamer [Mod Removed] offered to trade cards with him. He promised my son 2 cards for his 2 cards but when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxL3gitSlayaxX, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Beware of Gamer Tag [Mod Removed]

My 12 year old son was playing Madden 25 and gamer [Mod Removed] offered to trade cards with him. He promised my son 2 cards for his 2 cards but when my son traded this game did not and then disappeared from the party. How do you tell
    a 12 year old that not everyone is trustworthy. Shame on folks who steal from children!

:)

XxL3gitSlayaxX, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Beware of [Mod Removed] ! [URGENT]

For future reference,phone/chat support are nothing to do with the forums & can't "clear you" to post something.

In fact,the majority of them have no idea how the forums work or of the forum rules.

There is a place to report such things but I can't find the link at the moment.

Daft Badger, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    beware of gamertag [mod removed]

As davemcfly mentioned, please file a complaint against the user and block communications. That will ensure that the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement Team will investigate.

Miss Portia, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Beware of Gamer Tag [Mod Removed]

Don't post names cuz mods don't like it. Nothing you can do and if he hasn't learned that a lotof people aren't trustworthy. I think he's lucky if at 12 this is what lets him know others can be untrustworthy. Sorry man.

THA 1 BEHIND YA, Jan 27, 2014
  5. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Don't post names cuz mods don't like it. Nothing you can do and if he hasn't learned that a lotof people aren't trustworthy. I think he's lucky if at 12 this is what lets him know others can be untrustworthy. Sorry man.
  6. Mercenary Guts Win User

I forgot my Windows live ID

The Gamer tag is [mod removed]
  7. StoicPenguin945 Win User

Some hacked jack or max

be careful everyone this gamer starts with [Mod Removed] and [Mod Removed] these gamer tag are one hacker his name is Nabil from Iraq be careful everyone
  8. HDRageGamer Win User

Im so sick of people modding game and wrecking it for other players do something about it please

his gamer tag is[Mod Removed]
  9. M1ghty Midget Win User

Hacking DDOS Attack

Gamer Tag this evening is [Mod Removed]
Thema:

1. Beware of Gamer Tag [Mod Removed] - Similar Threads - Beware Gamer Tag

2. BEWARE! This person is using a hacker - using MY personal info to use Skype, XBox Live, and...

in XBoX on Windows
    BEWARE! This person is using a hacker - using MY personal info to use Skype, XBox Live, and...: Hello... My name is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and I've been the victim of an unknown cyberattacker for over a month. I know he/she has an account here on Skype, but I do NOT. I reached...
  3. beware hacker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    beware hacker: there is a hacker that is game swapping and spending money on various accounts changing passwords etc please do not accept him he uses the email address [Mod removed- personal information] he has...
  4. Beware account compromised and can’t recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    Beware account compromised and can’t recover: live account compromised and my primary email removed. Purchases made without my knowledge. Breach took place within the Microsoft platform. Charges reversed but after 3 days of contacting...
  5. Beware of Godwarrior1236, Not Deattached, sargentHARDnips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beware of Godwarrior1236, Not Deattached, sargentHARDnips: During a ranked match of rainbow six siege my friend got DDOS'd and soon after i myself got DDOS'd and i would like if every one were to report the people that did it so xbox can get rid of them....
  6. [Mod Removed] STEALS WHEN OFFERING TO TRADE!! BEWARE!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed] STEALS WHEN OFFERING TO TRADE!! BEWARE!!!: This user offers to trade in Fortnite - just STOLE $35 worth of guns from my son - BEWARE!! f2fc773a-66de-4c9e-902b-d396321fd314
  7. Don't buy movies from Xbox ****Beware

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't buy movies from Xbox ****Beware: I've been a loyal owner of Xbox's since it's inception. I've purchased digital movies over the years, and today when trying to view Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter it wouldn't play, I received...
  8. Beware of this Minecraft app scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beware of this Minecraft app scam: Recently, a video advertising an unofficial Minecraft app has appeared. I have flagged this video once and YouTube's enforcement team decided to put the video back up after it was removed a few...
  9. GAMERS BEWARE - SCAMMER ALERT

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAMERS BEWARE - SCAMMER ALERT: I dont often post on the forums but tonight my wife & I uncovered a scammer who goes by the GT of [Mod Removed] He typically targets female gamers (although I added him after he popped up on my...
  10. Beware of this scamming gamer!!!! [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beware of this scamming gamer!!!! [Mod Removed]: BEWARE OF: [Mod Removed] Their ultimate team are: [Mod Removed] I have been dealing all afternoon with a very distraught 9 year old. He was playing on Fifa14 live ultimate team. He got a...