bf4 digital download?

Discus and support bf4 digital download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it ever going to be available? 38a317e5-8853-4d30-9320-5619416b9398 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreyMittens, May 19, 2014.

1. GreyMittens
    GreyMittens Guest

bf4 digital download?

Is it ever going to be available?

:)

GreyMittens, May 19, 2014
  2. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    Dragon Teeth DLC free if you have gold membership.

Dragon teeth is free and BF4 is on sale for $9.90. I bought BF4 digital as well. I have the disc but prefer all digital.

GRAW2ROBZ, May 19, 2014
  3. Xbox One Games on Demand should be Cheaper than Physical Disc!

Lets see here in Aus, XBL BF4 Digital version is $99

BF4 disc version is $79

RedEye Expr3ss, May 19, 2014
  4. TheRocketCat
    TheRocketCat Guest

bf4 digital download?

Its been removed due to the issues with the game. Microsoft has basically applied a recall status to the BF4 core game although the DLC is still availible.

TheRocketCat, May 30, 2014
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox One Games on Demand should be Cheaper than Physical Disc!

Lets see here in Aus, XBL BF4 Digital version is $99

BF4 disc version is $79
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Anyone else going all Digital?

Digital games are still overpriced on Xbox One, but yeah I bought BF4 and Titanfall as digital downloads on Xbox one.
  7. Hellfire IRL Win User

How many disc you owned on the XB1?

Disc: Forza, Titanfall, Watch_Dogs

Digital: Tomb Raider, FIFA, BF4
  8. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Your personal launch bundle

XboxOne Day One

DR3

COD

BF4

Going all digital
  9. Zirbengeist Win User

Can you pause and switch with Disc version of games?

I have the same issue.

Has anyone thought of going digital just on their favorite games? I was thinking I could go digital on BF4, since I will played it a lot, and then games like Forza I would pop in the disc for the odd time I felt like playing it.

Day 1 for me going digital will be huge. BF4 and DR3 would be around a 50 gig download.
Thema:

bf4 digital download?

1. bf4 digital download? - Similar Threads - bf4 digital download

2. Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?: Hello! A couple of years ago I owned an account that had BF4 Premium but was on an xbox that was sold by my father because of his issues and my stepmom having the email and password for my...
  3. Bf4 DLC problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bf4 DLC problems: I'm not so much looking for a fix as I'm wondering who else has problems accessing dragons teeth and final stand DLC maps for battlefield 4 it's an issue a somewhat large amount of people seem to...
  4. BF4 download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 download issue: purchased BF4 online and installed it. It says the game is installed however the multiplayer wont load and says “Multiplayer downloaded 0%”. Im at a loss. Thanks...
  5. Bf4 går inte att starta på Xbox One! [Bf4 can't start on Xbox One!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bf4 går inte att starta på Xbox One! [Bf4 can't start on Xbox One!]: När jag ska starta Battlefield 4 så startar det sen efter 10-20 sek skickas jag tillbaka till Xbox hem skärm! Kommer inte äns fram till spelets meny. Har provat "cold start" och tagit bort...
  6. NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please&nbsp;</p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819
  7. Why can't I get BF4 DLC to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get BF4 DLC to install?: I can't get BF4 DLC to install, no matter what. Have been trying for 3 days now, and tried everything I could think of. Any ideas? 156387d1-f28e-4365-9284-7dd6246b944e
  8. WTH WHY DID I LOSE ALL MY BF4 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WTH WHY DID I LOSE ALL MY BF4 DLC: During the time i had an xbox one i had 112 apps to install and my dlcs from my bf4 and premium first restarted my xbox and then 59 out of 112 apps stayed and my dlc stoped working and im really...
  9. probleme connection BF4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    probleme connection BF4: bonjour, je ne peux plus me connecter Battlefield 4 qur xbox one, j'ai un message d'erreur de connexion, il m'indique que je dois avoir un abonnement xbox live gold, pour pouvoir m'y connecter,...
  10. digital download of BF4 Premium now cant play BF4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital download of BF4 Premium now cant play BF4: I purchased and downloaded Bf 4 premium. When i launch BF 4 loads to home screen saying thanks for purchasing Premium .............................. saying press a to continue but cant press any...