BFV - deluxe bought but standard installed

Discus and support BFV - deluxe bought but standard installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought BFV deluxe version but can't find any of my deluxe extras. When I check what I have installed my xbox only says standard version I think, as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulioGeordio, Feb 12, 2019.

1. JulioGeordio
    JulioGeordio Guest

I bought BFV deluxe version but can't find any of my deluxe extras. When I check what I have installed my xbox only says standard version I think, as it has the same woman on the front as in the standard version picture, not the bloke, and I don't have
    any freebies or whatever in-game. Can anyone help me locate the deluxe stuff please?

:)

JulioGeordio, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Mesecur Win User

I don't really know about the airlift. A quick google search suggests that there is 1 airlift drop per week (for 20 weeks) - I can tell you however, that any new item you receive will be in either the armory or your company.
  3. JulioGeordio Win User

thank you, I do have those special clothes and assignments but didn't realise they were special. How do I get the airlifts / airlift items? Do they come once a week? Would they show up in my armory or somewhere else? thanks again
  4. Villarino Win User

Hello! please check it here, hope it helps!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content

Good luck!
  5. choppyseize Win User

You should be able to download the additional content in game or as suggested, Go to my games and apps, manage game, check for additional downloads there.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Julio,

Thank you for reaching out. Regardless of which version of BFV you purchase, you will see the standard version installed on your console. The extra content which comes with the Deluxe edition will show up within the game and consists of:

• Five Sets of Paratrooper Outfits: Battlefield V Deluxe Edition lets you customize your soldiers with five Special Soldier Sets containing stunning weapon skins, camo patterns, head gear, and face paint for British Special Air Service and German Airborne
    troops. Choose these five Sets from eight available when deploying into Battlefield V.

• Special Assignments: Battlefield V Deluxe Edition includes Special Assignments for the British Special Air Service, inspired by the unit’s true-to-life raids on German air bases, and Special Assignments for the German Fallschirmjäger troops, based
    on the defense of airfields on the North African coastline. In addition, Battlefield V Deluxe Edition includes Starter Assignments – test your skills on the battlefield and gain rewards.

• 20 Weekly Items with Airlift: Battlefield V Deluxe Edition lets you receive vital supplies with 20 weekly Airlifts, each containing one customization item.
Thema:

1. BFV - deluxe bought but standard installed - Similar Threads - BFV deluxe bought

2. Forza Horizon 4 디럭스 에디션 환불 하고싶습니다 [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 디럭스 에디션 환불 하고싶습니다 [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition I would like...: 윈도10 호환인줄 모르 구매 했다가 다운로드 자체가 되지 않아 환불을 하 싶은데 환불하기가 뜨지 않습니다. 환불 요청 합니다 [Translation-Windows 10 is not compatible and you will not be able to purchase and refund if you do not have the download...
  3. Battlefield V Deluxe Edition installed ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Deluxe Edition installed ?: Split from this thread. Not sure where to post this ... I purchased Battlefield V bundle including Battlefield 1 addons but also says Deluxe Edition and shows it's installed in manage apps...
  4. titanfall edição de luxo [Titanfall Deluxe Edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    titanfall edição de luxo [Titanfall Deluxe Edition]: TEnho um 360 e comprei o titanfall edição de luxo, joguei algumas vezes, só que agora ele não carrega, e aparece uma msg recuperando lista de organização de partida e fica ate eu cancelar...
  5. Titanfall Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Titanfall Deluxe Edition: Titanfall keeps searching. 4cadf867-47cd-4f59-a863-147ec4cf9af3
  6. 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]: 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》: 我要買的是Xboxone版本,卻買成了PC版本的《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》,請給我申請退款重新購買Xboxone版的! 机翻: Buy Game "Zombie Fortress 4 Deluxe Edition": I want to buy the Xbox one version, but I bought the...
  7. Sound delay when using soundbar while Playing BfV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound delay when using soundbar while Playing BfV: Hi, I am having this sound lag while playing Battlefield V. I am having this issue when i use soundbar to get the Audio. I have following configuration: Xbox one x connected through HDMI to TV...
  8. BFV UI not installing in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BFV UI not installing in game.: The UI update is an in-game update. When I accept it all it does is 0% then jumps to applying. When it puts me back at the start screen, I sign back in and I can't connect to online services.I...
  9. Bfv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bfv: How do i use the variable zoom on my sniper in battlefield V? eff32e90-2481-4c52-a22e-733507e80d70
  10. EA Access BFV Trial Game Error Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access BFV Trial Game Error Code: Cannot access BFV Trial Game, receive error of "repair and retry" every time I attempt to DL Trial. I have re-installed EA Access and hard-booted my console to no avail. Not sure what other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bfv ui update

2. own deluxe edition of bfv but no unlocks