BFV unable to connect to EA servers

Discus and support BFV unable to connect to EA servers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm posting here because this issue has only started happening after performing a console update a couple of days ago. I updated the console with a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StandFreeAndy, Jun 16, 2019.

1. BFV unable to connect to EA servers

I'm posting here because this issue has only started happening after performing a console update a couple of days ago.

I updated the console with a 3.9GB patch the other night and everything seemed to be well. However, what I've noticed over the past couple of days is that if I quite out of a game of BFV multiplayer, I can no longer go back into the game. I can select the join game option etc, but nothing happens. When I go all the way back to the Xbox dashboard and launch the game again, I see the error message “you have lost connection to the EA servers”

I press RT to “go online”, but this just times out.

I can play other games perfectly online fine, stream YouTube, Netflix etc.

The only fix for this is to reboot my router and hard reset the console. It’ll then work perfectly until the next time I quit out of a BFV game again.

OS version- 10.0.18362.7172 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_19h2hold_1910.190 611-1923)

submitted by /u/StandFreeAndy
    [link] [comments]

/u/StandFreeAndy, Jun 16, 2019
  2. I Emerge I Win User

Why cant I play EA games online ?

A very long time ago with an ea it game it asked if i wanted to link my account ea account i said no ever since then i cant connect to the ea server i simply get "Log in failed, unable to connect to EA servers"
  3. I Emerge I Win User

Can't Connect To EA Servers Help :(

When i try that it comes up with unable to connect to EA servers meaning i cant play ea games online for what ever reason
  4. KiN6 JAYm3S Win User

unable to connect to ea servers.....

Any luck to the OP? Tried the whole day today, still same message Unable to connect to EA servers at this time.
  5. bIacky NL Win User

EA-servers

I was able to play some club matches yesterday, but today the same problems as OP came back. again, unable to connect to the EA-servers. WHY EA??? I wanna play games!!
  6. OtterChaos182 Win User

Unable to connect to EA servers?

Things were going pretty good for me yesterday. Had a 3-4 second lag for a bit in the early evening, but connecting was never an issue. I rebooted the console and that seemed to take care of the lag, so figured it was my connection. Hope you had better
    luck after your post. Cheers!
Thema:

BFV unable to connect to EA servers

1. BFV unable to connect to EA servers - Similar Threads - BFV unable connect

2. minecraft windows 10 Unable to fully keybind controller and cant override 360 controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 Unable to fully keybind controller and cant override 360 controller...: so i have set up Minecraft win10 on the PC and use a wired 360 controller for when the boy wants to play. However you are unable to Fully customise the controller keys (main issue being 'F' to...
  3. Issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online?: Is anyone currently having issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online? I can get all the way up until the board I am launching is supposed to do so, but doesn't. Then sends me back to the...
  4. BFV

in XBoX on Consoles
    BFV: I have a xbox1x only 6months old I bought bf5 5 months ago and it must crash 5 to 6 times when tring to play multiplayer game online and yes I did all the testing that was suggested in the forums...
  5. server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1): HELLO ALL, TWO DAYS NOW IM EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH MY MULTIPLAYER ACTIVITY ONLY TO MY EA GAMES.CANNOT PLAY ONLINE DUE TO SERVER TIME OUT OR DISCONNECTIONS.ANY SUGGESTIONS?...
  6. BFV - deluxe bought but standard installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BFV - deluxe bought but standard installed: I bought BFV deluxe version but can't find any of my deluxe extras. When I check what I have installed my xbox only says standard version I think, as it has the same woman on the front as in the...
  7. Sound delay when using soundbar while Playing BfV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound delay when using soundbar while Playing BfV: Hi, I am having this sound lag while playing Battlefield V. I am having this issue when i use soundbar to get the Audio. I have following configuration: Xbox one x connected through HDMI to TV...
  8. BFV UI not installing in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BFV UI not installing in game.: The UI update is an in-game update. When I accept it all it does is 0% then jumps to applying. When it puts me back at the start screen, I sign back in and I can't connect to online services.I...
  9. Bfv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bfv: How do i use the variable zoom on my sniper in battlefield V? eff32e90-2481-4c52-a22e-733507e80d70
  10. EA Access BFV Trial Game Error Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access BFV Trial Game Error Code: Cannot access BFV Trial Game, receive error of "repair and retry" every time I attempt to DL Trial. I have re-installed EA Access and hard-booted my console to no avail. Not sure what other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to ea online bfv